It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg attendee list 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Why is this an odd mix? It's many of the usual "big dogs". You've got all the major banks, and all these European elites. You've got Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft and so many other influential companies.. David Rockefeller..Henry Kissinger.. You've even got professors in there. Whose missing or stands out to you? I'm surprised AT&T wasn't there, unless I missed them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hiasyouwant
reply to post by snewpers

Why is this an odd mix? It's many of the usual "big dogs". You've got all the major banks, and all these European elites. You've got Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft and so many other influential companies.. David Rockefeller..Henry Kissinger.. You've even got professors in there. Whose missing or stands out to you? I'm surprised AT&T wasn't there, unless I missed them.

To be sure the big dogs are there. There are little dogs too, to be persuaded/conned by the big dogs to achieve big dogs self-interest goals ultimately.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
after so many years, do we really care? Let them meet and talk, nothing ever changes anyway. What is the worst thing they can do?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I for one am glad these people are being identified! Nice to know who your enemies are. The tables are going to turn on these clowns one of these days. What we should be doing is recon on these people. I'm quite sure these people are under a microscope by certain groups. Information is power, and they don't like the fact that so much information is being brought forth to so many people about their activities. People say they are powerful people? We the people are more powerful than they are, and that's what concerns them so deeply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join