It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm SecretNebraska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm SecretNebraska. I'm a dude in my mid twenties, looking to explore any and all things dealing with the state of Nebraska. I consider myself an amateur investigator, using the simple tools at hand to investigate what may or may not be true about Nebraska.

Some things I believe in

9/11 conspiracys
Denver Airport/NWO related stuff.
HAARP
Aliens
Ghosts
Strange Unexplained Events

Armed with a decent (7.1) camera, a trusty car, and good intelligence I'm willing to try and debunk anything I can.

My biggest concern has been DIA. I wish I lived in the Denver area so I could poke around for more info about it. I mean come on, a big swastika in the middle of the USA... its a little weird. I get a gut feeling that they plan to exterminate people there, they have the capacity to fly people in, truck people in, and railway access to boot. Scary stuff.

Anyways... There hasn't been much to investigate in Nebraska so far. There's supposed US planes flying out of Lincoln causing chem trails, but I don't know if I really believe that all that though. There is a large Arena they are building here, which has peaked my interests after reading an article in the paper saying to expect it to be late and over budget which is kind of a weird thing to say just shortly after ground breaking.

One of the first things that ever peaked my interest was the old ammunitions plant out side of Grand Island Nebraska. All the rail road tracks are still in good order, like they are ready to be used. Also the fences at the time seemed to look menacing. Now years later I read about supposed FEMA camps and I think I should go out and have a look around at it again... see if I can see any proof of this area being prepped for any kind of "camp" usage.

SNE

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hello SecretNebraska,

Nice to meet you. Sounds like you might be starting some interesting threads in the future....

I've got my eye on you!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretNebraska

Hi and welcome matey, ATS is the must be place to satisfy your curiosity theres much to read and digest, will watch for you on the boards,

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
hello, I lived in Bellevue for over 20 years before moving out to WV. Your best place to start is probably Offutt AFB , and building 500. During WW2 Offutt produced bombers, B-29's I think., but now is SAC HQ and the USN moved some personnel not to long ago. (I guess to guard the Platte)
, plus the 3rd E-4b is out there.
Anyway, lots o' luck, and have fun.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Welcome and save your time on the chemtrails and use it to learn about atmospheric weather. Your time will be better spent and you won't look like an idiot.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yahm16
hello, I lived in Bellevue for over 20 years before moving out to WV. Your best place to start is probably Offutt AFB , and building 500. During WW2 Offutt produced bombers, B-29's I think., but now is SAC HQ and the USN moved some personnel not to long ago. (I guess to guard the Platte)
, plus the 3rd E-4b is out there.
Anyway, lots o' luck, and have fun.

I have decided to stay clear of Offutt AFB... Why? Its known and its not really secret. Now if UFO's start appearing, my interest will change... My big interest is in the fact there may or may not be a Deep Underground Military Base in the North Central part of the state. My and google earth have become good friends lately. I've been checking locations of old missile sites, thinking that the ventilation for a big base can be hidden through a small known bunker or silo.

I am also interested in doing to ghost hunting, plus I am willing to investigate anything that gets thrown my way.

What is your opinion on carrying a firearm during investigating?
edit on 10-6-2011 by SecretNebraska because: added a question

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretNebraska

A firearm COULD cause more problems than what it's worth, especillay in the South Eastern part of the state, but on some of the backroads (toword Cedar Creek comes to mind), it could save you more than once.
If it's ghost stories you want, the Hatchet House, (around Millard if I remember right) , and the Black Angel in Council Bluffs, Iowa may be worth your time. I just can't recall which graveyard though.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Lincoln chiming in. Glad to finnally find someone from my neck of the woods lol. I must have missed this intro. Its funny we have been on ATS for almost the same amount of time. Woo hoo!!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Lincoln chiming in. Glad to finnally find someone from my neck of the woods lol. I must have missed this intro. Its funny we have been on ATS for almost the same amount of time. Woo hoo!!

Lincoln here as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We've wheeled out the Welcome Wagon Buffet, all that is needed for the 25 cent tour is this;

Welcome SecretNebraska

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join