It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Connection to japan Earthquake goes Viral!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Can HAARP be used for military purposes?

HAARP is not designed to be an operational system for military purposes.

I love the word designed lol

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Not to be a Richard, but a marshmallow is not designed to be a weapon, but it could be. HAARP may lead to military grade weaponry, maybe it has, but for the life of me I have never been presented with any competent evidence. How can anyone know anything without any evidence supporting it. I'm a fairly religious, spiritual, whatever man; I have a FEELING something more powerful and greater than ourselves exists, but I can not prove it. There is no way I could ever tell you IF it exists with any certainty, regardless of my personal opinion.

We know what HAARP is capable of. Civilians can determine some if not most of its capabilities doing their own math and science calculations. For those crying Navy and Air Force, well, you might just be surprised how much non-combat related science and research is done by our military and government with little or no intention of "weaponization". We can thank the military industrial complex for quite a few of our modern civilian conveniences.

The only solid evidence I have been presented with as well as the only trustworthy and competent people I have spoken with on the matter do not support a HAARP earthquake theory. I would be surprised, but incredibly thankful if evidence supporting the contrary were to ever appear.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Wow deff a good link you posted.. i was curious if any else had seen thread on haarp and japan... now all im curious to see is if any countries talk about haarp

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Teslas earthquake machine had to do with mechanical resonance. Radio Frequencies can bring on such resonance. If you would like to see this in action, put a glass of water near a pumping bass speaker....there, you have confirmed this for yourself.

Sound is not radio. Radio is not sound. They aren't related in any way.

Well... Yes they are. Both are waves. And waves can create resonances. I agree that the above example given by aching_knuckles is a poor example, in that the radio waves have been converted to sound waves and so, One is seeing the energy of sound waves, not radio waves, in the glass-on-bass-speaker scenario.

But a_k does have a point that both can create resonances.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Well... Yes they are. Both are waves. And waves can create resonances. I agree that the above example given by aching_knuckles is a poor example, in that the radio waves have been converted to sound waves and so, One is seeing the energy of sound waves, not radio waves, in the glass-on-bass-speaker scenario.

But a_k does have a point that both can create resonances.

Sound is a stress wave in a medium. Radio is a transverse wave of electric and magnetic fields. They are entirely different in every aspect.

Waves do not "create resonances". A physical structure may HAVE a resonance to a mechanical stress wave like sound, that resonance may be a "clean" resonance or it can be poor, and the structure may have high or low Q. If it's low, then the resonance won't amount to much because the structure will dissipate the energy as heat. This is why you don't see videos of people breaking water balloons with a violin note.

Radio waves are waves of electric and magnetic energy. They are not stress waves. They do not cause macroscale vibrations in materials.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I think You're splitting hairs here... The radio waves do create harmonics and resonances - but at a different level. I did not say they functioned identically in various materials. Just that they are both waves and have the harmonics/resonances that all waves have, however and on whatever scale One looks.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by philware
well they aim it off the ionosphere to where ever they intend to in this case japan...

Cant be done. The ionosphere isnt high enough.
Its only about 200 miles up.
You simply cant bounce a signal from Alaska to a 200 mile high mirror and have it bend all the way across the Pacific thousands of miles distance around the curvature of the earth to Japan (3500 miles).
No signal, not even a deadly earthquake inducing one can do this.
The signal would fall short. At best you can only bounce a signal off the ionosphere about 1000 miles.
At best.
You'd need "multiple hops".

But never let these facts get in the way of the doosday HAARP killer conspiracies.

I like how no one has replied to this. If there is anyone who claims to know about wave propagation, then please address how is it possible for HAARP in Alaska to reach Japan in a single shot? From the work of i've done with horizontal dipole antennas in the marine corps, I would say that alfa1 is saying something that most people that subscribe to HAARP-Japan connection are just flat out over looking. Check the antennas yourself, and come up with a good explanation for its possibility.www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I think You're splitting hairs here... The radio waves do create harmonics and resonances - but at a different level. I did not say they functioned identically in various materials. Just that they are both waves and have the harmonics/resonances that all waves have, however and on whatever scale One looks.

Not at all. They are different in every way. The only thing in common is the term "wave", although for sound it's a longitudinal mechanical stress wave and for EM it's a transverse electromagnetic wave. "Wave" is a description of a phenomenon, not the phenomenon itself. There are many things that can be called waves that have little or nothing in common other than a repetitive advancing disturbance of some sort.

And again radio waves (or sound waves) do not *create* resonances. A resonance may exist which will react to the wave. And I suspect you don't understand the term "harmonic" either, since you seem to be using these terms in a theosophic way instead of physics.

The "hoot" isn't in your breath - it's in the shape and size of the coke bottle.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

It's a weasel, but it's a correct weasel. The HAARP facility is not an operational system. It's a research facility. Once you understand how to do what you want to do, it is moved away from Gakona for further development and deployment...elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Well, I see Your point. And I did not mean that the waves themselves created resonances standing alone. Yes, they need a form to resonate with.

Still, all waves regardless of their other aspects have some things in common. Else We would not see the typical wave signature in the double slit experiment. That is how We know that particles have a wave function.

As for harmonics, I use the term in the sense of music. And all waves have a harmonic function, as well, albeit expressed differently in various wave types.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Well... That information on the antenna is not what I would need to determine whether HAARP can draw a bead on Japan... I would like to see a picture with the earth's curvature and Japan on the edge and HAARP on the edge, with a notation of where 200 miles above the surface is.

Then I can draw a line up from HAARP to the ionosphere and back down again. If I can hit Japan with two straight lines, HAARP could do it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Still, all waves regardless of their other aspects have some things in common. Else We would not see the typical wave signature in the double slit experiment. That is how We know that particles have a wave function.

That only happens with particle matter waves like high speed electrons, or EM waves like light where you have photons. It's a quantum phenomenon, not a macroscale thing you'd see with, say, sound waves.

As for harmonics, I use the term in the sense of music. And all waves have a harmonic function, as well, albeit expressed differently in various wave types.

In music, as in physics, a harmonic is nothing more than an integer multiple of a reference frequency. There's not really a harmonic function per se. Musical aesthetics are a function of how your ear and brain process sounds. To EEpork of Zeta Reticuli, Mozart might sound like cats fighting.

Seriously, (back to the op...) radio waves don't cause macroscale vibrations in matter. They're not related to mechanical stress waves like sound. You can't find some magic EM frequency that will make a bridge vibrate and fall in, because it just doesn't work that way.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by juveous

Then I can draw a line up from HAARP to the ionosphere and back down again. If I can hit Japan with two straight lines, HAARP could do it.

Make sure you only deviate 15 degrees from the vertical - that's all you can get with the IRI. There's a limit to how far off axis you can steer the beam.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
couldnt it just have been an earthquake?

every time something bad happens there's always someone that shouts HAARP

i dont understand how the heating up the atmosphere causes earthquakes, so if anyone could fill me in, good.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Perhaps someone has covered this, but I don't see anything yet. Also, I haven't yet jumped through the hoops to be able to start a new thread, but perhaps someone who has would care to do so.

A freelance journalist going by the pseudonym Jim Stone (to protect his identity), and who claims to have above-top-secret clearance in electonic warfare and experience in industrial control systems and advanced electronics, has come up with some (seems to me) very valid points about the Fukushima storyline. They indicate that what we've been told is very far from the truth, and that Japan is actually being held hostage in this situation. While I do like to explore different versions of major stories, I only give credence to versions that make sense and have elements that I can verify through my own observations (like 9/11 - which was relatively easy!) Stone's story has aspects containing these attributes, imho, and they lend credence to the rest of his interpretation, speculative as parts of it might be. This disaster was not in the middle of a huge city for all to see, so the evidence will likely never be as clear cut as certain other incidents.

For example, how many of us have thought about how intensely devastating a real 9.1 quake would be, and how almost all of the destruction we've seen was due to the tsunami; when the water washed in most of the buildings we saw get swept away had virtually no signs of previous damage. And then there was the ever changing and growing magnitude in the early hours; somehow the readings went from 6.5 or so (fairly common in Japan) to 9.1 - as if it took the instruments a while to decide!

This is one of the parts of Stone's observations that got my attention, but there is much more. Some of it is fairly technical. Here's a 3 part interview in which he lays out what he has discovered - guaranteed to make you think! I believe this is only half of the interview, but I've been unable to find the second half...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-6-2011 by Videot because: Correction regarding Stone's credentials

edit on 12-6-2011 by Videot because: Wording

edit on 12-6-2011 by Videot because: Wording

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yeah, but to fair - the HAARP in Alaska is not the only HAARP in the world!

I believe there are 3 big ones spread around the world!

Oh, oh! I almost forgot! - there's a new mobile HAARP.

HAARP is mobile nowadays - old style large fields of antennas à la Gakona is soo 2007

US NAVY uses mobile HAARP ionispheric and seismic weapons around the WORLD!!

trentslist.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by auraelium

that should demostrate how dangerous these sites could be if they are reporting stories that might be lacking in the proof/truth department,

there is huge amounts of utter bs on the internet. do most people realise this is just entertainment or is there now huge numbers of people swallowing this bs?

It can't even come close to how dangerous the MSM is, with the bs it spews 24/7 and the millions who swallow it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I would like to see a picture with the earth's curvature and Japan on the edge and HAARP on the edge, with a notation of where 200 miles above the surface is.

Grab a pen and paper - you can make one yourself.
I've included references, but you can double check for yourself on other sites.

Diameter of the earth is 7900 miles.ref
Distance from Gakona to Fukushima is 3600 miles. ref

So now draw on a bit of paper at a scale of 1000 miles to an inch.
A big circle, 7.9 inches in diameter. Thats your planet earth.
Now put a dot on one place to represent Gakona, Alaska, HAARP.
"above" it, mark the ionosphere at 0.2 inches.
Now place Japan, it will be 3.6 inches around the curvature of the earth.

I've just tried it myself, and confirmed the numbers. Multiple ionosphere hops are needed.

Try it yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
For those interested, I found the second half of the Jim Stone interview I noted above (a few posts back). It covers HAARP and many other discrepancies in the Fukushima storyline. If even part of this is true, and it seems to me that there are some good reasons to believe it is, it is devastating.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Videot
For example, how many of us have thought about how intensely devastating a real 9.1 quake would be, and how almost all of the destruction we've seen was due to the tsunami; when the water washed in most of the buildings we saw get swept away had virtually no signs of previous damage. And then there was the ever changing and growing magnitude in the early hours; somehow the readings went from 6.5 or so (fairly common in Japan) to 9.1 - as if it took the instruments a while to decide!

No, I'm not going to watch 45 minutes of youtube video.
But I will address the points you make here. Are you seriously suggesting that it was NOT a magnitude 9 earthquake? That seems to be what you're saying. That the real value is fake and some kind of conspiracy. Is that what you're saying, or are you just full of wind?
Secondly, yes, the automated system DO take a while to determine a true earthquake magnitude. Partially because it takes time for the earthquake to simply get to the seismometers in the first place, and secondly because enough of it has to be "sampled" to determine the true value. And no it wasnt "early hours" that the readings were 6.5. It was determined to be about magnitude 9 quite sooner than that.
1. Do you stand by your assertion that it was not magnitude 9?
2. Do you stand by your assertion that it took "hours" to become known as a magnitude 9?

Prediction: you'll back off with tail between legs. Disowning it. "not me, its the youtube guy" you will cry.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join