It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Connection to japan Earthquake goes Viral!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by blackrain17

HAARP isn't one of a kind and there are literally hundreds of research papers written about HAARP.

There is nothing unknown about it, well there is to those who choose to be ignorant on it's real capabilities.

edit on 10/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Throughout my little journey here at ATS I have learned alot. I would like to think that I have came a little way from "Haarp did it", to "I need the proof".

I know what Haarp is and what it is about, but there is this little conspiracy voice in my head that will keep looking. I know that I will probably be looking for the rest of my days but, Tesla and all that surrounds his young experimental days intrigue me to this day.

I still need the proof.......... I hope that this does not make me ignorant.

edit on 10-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The proof is out there.

Just don't expect it to come from places such as naturalnews or anyone who, for example says that HAARP created an earthquake and use the induction magnetometer as proof.

It's pseudo science at best.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have two questions about this HAARP stuff, for backers and haters:

1) If HAARP is perfectly harmless, what is it? Why is there a need to generate ultra low frequencies?

2) Have you ever heard of nikola tesla and his work with ultra low frequencies? Isnt it sort of a coincedence that he made an earthquake machine in the early 1900s using ULF?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-6-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

1) HAARP doesn't generate low frequency signals. It's a high frequency transmitter (thus the H in HAARP). The low frequency is more of a byproduct of heating the ionosphere, and is at way too low a power to do anything nefarious with.

2) Tesla's "earthquake machine" had nothing to do with radio frequency transmissions, so it has no relation to anything HAARP is doing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
reply to post by aching_knuckles

1) HAARP doesn't generate low frequency signals. It's a high frequency transmitter (thus the H in HAARP). The low frequency is more of a byproduct of heating the ionosphere, and is at way too low a power to do anything nefarious with.

2) Tesla's "earthquake machine" had nothing to do with radio frequency transmissions, so it has no relation to anything HAARP is doing.

Teslas earthquake machine had to do with mechanical resonance. Radio Frequencies can bring on such resonance. If you would like to see this in action, put a glass of water near a pumping bass speaker....there, you have confirmed this for yourself.

Furthermore, how can you say it doesnt create low frequency output, then explain in the next sentence how low frequencies are generated??
edit on 10-6-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes

issuu.com...

any comments on this research paper?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Is it peer reviewed?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes

issuu.com...

any comments on this research paper?

This is the first time I have been presented with this paper. I will digest its material sometime after work or this weekend. Assuming the complicated math involved, it will likely take me a while to thoroughly review it. The question above is very valid, as it doesn't seem peer-reviewed at first glance. That is not to say that the author's conclusion is invalid, just lacking certification by peers with the necessary knowledge to do such.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's hard to believe on a conspiracy site that people believe that a machine owned by the USA Navy and Air Force can not be used has a weapon. If you read about it's capabilities, it's perfectly plausible that it can also trigger earthquakes. Every material can vibrate at a certain frequency and make that frequency louder, it can break it.

Lol, Air Force + Navy : It's not a weapon ...deny ignorance lol

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

Thanks for looking into it. I believe that it is dated May 2011. I can find various work done by this man, and he appears on surface to be well respected. I cannot confirm if it has been peer reviewed. Again, I'm interested in Haarp but not well versed. However, the paper seems to address this threads topic, so I would very much like to hear more well informed ATS members views. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I have a comment.
It's nonsense based on:

Gravitational Shieldings in the Van Allen belts
Right.

De Aquino has also produced a theory of everything. And you can get a T shirt!

Now, it is possible for the first time to write down a single equation (Eq.1 of Mathematical Foundations of the Relativistic Theory of Quantum Gravity. See T-shirt below) that can explain all the laws of physics( including the Einstein's equations), all the forces of nature - the proverbial "theory of everything". This grand unified theory comprhends Philosophy, God (including feminine aspects), and the Soul. It is not restricted only to the material world it includes not only force particles and matter particles, not only general relativity and Quantum Gravity, but also a theory of consciousness.

users.elo.com.br...

edit on 6/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
HAARP can produce ULF as well as its usual HLF. I like bashing HAARP as much as some others on here, but to blame HAARP automatically when all it did was pick up on the ULF frequencies in the epicentre area of the first earthquake, is unfair. As far as I can see, the USA hasn't got a problem with Japan, and vice-versa. Isn't there another 4 HAARP-like installations in the world...Anyway, I can't see a problem in that that the earthquake itself was capable of producing the ULF, an earthquake that size is going to be throwing out all sorts of energy, surely not all the energy is going to be kinetic...and energy can't be destroyed, only changed.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretNebraska

If HAARP is capable of doing this much damage, and I believe it's yet to fullfill it's full potental, then consider it can hit any of us in any nation anytime....and that includes China. So am I worried about China taking over as the next super power? Nope, because the USA have HAARP.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Regarding the article on Natural News.
The claim that the paper says there was

Seemingly inexplicable and rapid heating of the ionosphere directly above the epicenter reached a maximum only three days prior to the quake

Is false. The claimed temperature anomaly was in the lower atmosphere, not the ionosphere. The researchers took historical data from the area in question to create a sort of template. They then charted the differences from the average data for that area and time period. What they found was that a certain area was producing more longwave infrared than the average level for the time period.

They claim that the paper was

Published in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) publication Technology Review

Is false. The paper by Ouzounov, et al was not published, an article about the paper was. The actual paper (not peer reviewed) is held at arXiv.

The Natural News article is a joke. The Ouzounov article is questionable in it's findings.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is the only Harp that matters :

If you drink enough of them you might think you were in an earthquake.

Or cause property damage.

Or post bs threads about HAARP.

Repeat after me:

"Ye canna change the laws of physics."

M.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

HAARP has nothing to do with weapons. It heats the ionosphere and sometimes creates a fake aurora.

As for the OP:

The article on natural news is bunk and only tenuously links itself to an actual science article (one that doesn't back the natural news article at all). The science article is about atmospheric phenomenon before earthquake and has nothing to do with HAARP. Claiming that HAARP's stimulation of the ionosphere can cause quakes is putting the cart before the horse. The building pressure that led to the quake is what in all likelihood causes the atmospheric changes, the atmospheric changes DO not lead to the quake.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If this is really true..then why isn't it in all the main stream newspapers and on the tv news. If this is really true it should be front page news.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
reply to post by blackrain17

I'm pretty sure the scientists and engineers who designed, constructed and currently utilize HAARP know pretty damn well what it is capable of. How about YOU stop with the snobbery. I was simply stating that every scientific-minded individual I have discussed this with at-length has been unable to come up with any way in which HAARP could affect tectonic movement.

Physics and science are REAL. Utilizing them enables an individual to come to scientific conclusions. HAARP is not some mythical super machine. Maybe you should research before making statements like "nobody knows what it is capable of." Not everything in the world is run by some super elite cabal of evildoers, as much as that may disappoint some.
edit on 10-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

Can you prove this friend of yours exists? Perhaps they can write something for you to repeat here explaining how impossible it is and why it is impossible in the first place. I have yet to see one shred of proof about your claims.
HAARP is mysterious, saying "a friend of mine debunked it and everyone who says HAARP is evil in some way is an IDIOT" is not necessarily contributing to the scientific discovery, is it?

Do i think it causes earthquakes? I don't know.
edit on 10-6-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
it's so great that they have proven HAARP can cause earthquakes and tsunamis. I'm sure it will save us a lot of money because we won't have to become involved in kinetic actions in other countries any more. Woo Hoo!! Some electricity and we can wreck a country on the other side of the world without endangering troops or equipment.
/[sarcasm]

The next thing you know someone will link the top-secret project "DESTINI" (Deep Earth Seismic Trigger INItiative) to the earthquakes, tsunamis and supposed global warming happening in the world.

For an over the horizon radio/radar research project that is supposed to be a tool of TPTB to doom the world for the bankers, poor HAARP is much maligned.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Can a HAARP'ee please tell me one thing? How the f*ck do you aim this thing?

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

No, really. How do you aim this thing?!?!

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Please tell me. Does this control room look like it can aim anything?

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join