It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Connection to japan Earthquake goes Viral!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Its interesting how the EU officialy lists HAARP as a weapon in one of its audits. but still mindless morons (or paid trolls) will debunk it...

edit on 10-6-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

No, the European parliament had a guest speaker...

One Nick Begich, a mail order 'doctor'

but still mindless morons (or paid trolls) will debunk it...

Typical response of someone running out of useful arguments.

There's no way you're wrong is there? So the only options is that those that disagree with you are either paid to do so or are morons.

Hilarious!

Get over yourself.

edit on 10/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

have you managed to read the original article that natural news lists as its source?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I think that it is hilarious and ironic that people blame TPTB for using HAARP to upset humanity. It is these same people that blame it on TPTB, that are using information "sourced" from TPTB to say see I told you so.

Did I miss something? Will "they" actually let people use "their" own information to let people know that "they" are causing the catastrophes? Hmm somebody please explain?????

Common sense anyone?

ETA: Unless I totally missed something here.
edit on 10-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I think that it is hilarious and ironic that people blame TPTB for using HAARP to upset humanity. It is these same people that blame it on TPTB, that are using information "sourced" from TPTB to say see I told you so.

Did I miss something? Will "they" actually let people use "their" own information to let people know that "they" are causing the catastrophes? Hmm somebody please explain?????

Common sense anyone?

ETA: Unless I totally missed something here.
edit on 10-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

Things can leak, not every single person in the entire government and military industrial complex knows the whole story, obviously... But when you have, never before seen athmospheric anomalys in the sky above two once in a decade size earthquakes that happen within a year of each other, then its time to sit up and pay attention.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I agree.

I have been looking for the smoking gun for some time. We just need the evidence. Thats all.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Originally posted by lewman
Isnt natural news some type of crazy sensationalist news agency that seems to sprout some new story every day that will change the way the world thinks for ever.

No not at all, its a very trustworthy site by all accounts, It has 300k subscribers and 15 million hits a day.

Oh you have GOT to be kidding!! Notice this line at the bottom of every page?

"The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind."

Look, that site is out for sensationalism, pure and simple. The more outlandish they get, the more hits they get. P.T. Barnum was certainly correct.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I agree.

I have been looking for the smoking gun for some time. We just need the evidence. Thats all.

The problem is your never gona get a smoking gun until its used, In 1945 the smoking gun that Nulear energy could be weaponized was... ironicly , 1 million dead japanese.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

Isnt natural news some type of crazy sensationalist news agency that seems to sprout some new story every day that will change the way the world thinks for ever.

No not at all, its a very trustworthy site by all accounts, It has 300k subscribers and 15 million hits a day.

"The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind."

Look, that site is out for sensationalism, pure and simple. The more outlandish they get, the more hits they get. P.T. Barnum was certainly correct.

fair enough , pick one of the top 10 headlines and come back here and debunk it... or maby your too busy watching CNN

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Its interesting how the EU officialy lists HAARP as a weapon in one of its audits.

Interesting only in a historical curiosity manner, but not interesting in a technical sense.

For those not familiar with the background story to this, back in 1995 there was a subcomittee looking at various ways to tackle climate change. It took until 1999 to finally get the document together, but in the meantime they accepted submissions from various parties.
ALL of the bits relating to HAARP came via Nick Begich, a mail order homeopathic doctor, who made a presentation to the UN in 1998. The final report says they didnt get any counter comment from NATO or the US, so his submission made it into the 1999 document without any analysis.

Doesnt make it true though.

If you want to read more of the scary stuff Nick Begich says about HAARP (cause he makes his living off it) you can buy DVDs and Books here.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

fair enough , pick one of the top 10 headlines and come back here and debunk it...

How about...

HAARP Connection to japan Earthquake .

We could try to debunk that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is from HAARP's website:

HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

Not sure but isn't that a run-on sentence? Anyway, what do they mean surveillance system for both civilian and defense purposes? And why is it jointly funded by the Navy and the Air Force?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

How about...

HAARP Connection to japan Earthquake .

We could try to debunk that.

if you read the original article from the MIT magazine you will see that the Natural News seem to have added the HAARP connection to japan Earthquake.

the original article does not mention HAARP. however natural news adds in the HAARP connection leading some very gullible people to believe there is some sort of connection.

www.technologyreview.com...

the op has decided himself that this has somehow gone viral. he refuses to acknowledge the orignal article and the fact that he is reading from a site that provides info for entertainment purposes.
edit on 10-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This will be the first time that I have forgone my common sense and jumped into a haarp thread. Out of all the finger pointing the one thing I have yet to be presented by ANYONE is exactly HOW haarp is capable of causing movement within the Earth itself. I have read, in detail, exactly how haarp operatates and exactly the type of research that is being conducted with it. I have been presented with mountains of evidence as to what the haarp array(s) are capable of, and what they do to our ionosphere. I have yet to have one competent "haarp'er" explain to me how the technology could feasibly interact with our Earth's crust in such a manner that it could trigger tectonic movement or an earthquake of any sort. I would love to believe those that claim haarp is or could be responsible for ANY earthquake, however not one person claiming such as EVER provided a SHRED of competent research or science that explains how haarp could manipulate tectonic activity.

I have asked friends and family of mine who received doctorates from such places as MIT and Cornell, many of whom specialize in this type of research, and none of them could come up with ANY way in which haarp could or would trigger tectonic activity. Those of you who swear otherwise and start calling those of us who don't derogatory names such as "disinfo agent" and the likes really do a swell job of pushing INTELLIGENT and scientific minded people away. SHOW US SOME SORT OF EVIDENCE as to how haarp could be used in any way, shape or form to create earthquakes and I will be happy to lend you my ears. My fear is that a vast majority of those who claim so adamantly that haarp is capable of such things are confused and have not received any education outside of high school and/or a GED. That is not meant as an insult, only as an observation from years and years of reading proposed "theories" on how haarp is responsible for natural disasters.

Don't label me one of your silly derogatory "agents" of "the powers that be" because I am not, never have been and certainly never will be. Becoming hostile and or overly defensive towards those who choose to utilize RATIONALITY, DISCERNMENT and INTELLIGENCE is a sure fire way to have your arguments rejected by anyone in the position to confirm or deny such accusations.

In this case, there have been anomalies reported in the skies above Fukushima before and during the earthquake. This I believe. Scientists are now trying to study what caused said atmospheric effects. Immediately simple minds label it as haarp, not even thinking for a minute that the earthquake was the CAUSE of atmospheric disturbance, not the RESULT of atmospheric disturbance. This makes sense. Since the dawn of recorded earthquake history man has reported strange colors and flashes in the sky relating directly to earthquakes. To me, this implies that as tectonic plates shift, rub and otherwise move on the large-scale, they create electromagnetic disturbances that are reflected in our atmosphere. The release of this amount of energy is awe-inspiring, and we are still in the infancy stages of understanding all the forces and byproducts involved. Now to jump on a bandwagon and swear up and down this is haarp is just negligent behavior in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

fair enough , pick one of the top 10 headlines and come back here and debunk it... or maby your too busy watching CNN

I wouldn't be shocked to hear that Glenn Beck runs the site.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
This will be the first time that I have forgone my common sense and jumped into a haarp thread. Out of all the finger pointing the one thing I have yet to be presented by ANYONE is exactly HOW haarp is capable of causing movement within the Earth itself. I have read, in detail, exactly how haarp operatates and exactly the type of research that is being conducted with it. I have been presented with mountains of evidence as to what the haarp array(s) are capable of, and what they do to our ionosphere. I have yet to have one competent "haarp'er" explain to me how the technology could feasibly interact with our Earth's crust in such a manner that it could trigger tectonic movement or an earthquake of any sort. I would love to believe those that claim haarp is or could be responsible for ANY earthquake, however not one person claiming such as EVER provided a SHRED of competent research or science that explains how haarp could manipulate tectonic activity.

I have asked friends and family of mine who received doctorates from such places as MIT and Cornell, many of whom specialize in this type of research, and none of them could come up with ANY way in which haarp could or would trigger tectonic activity. Those of you who swear otherwise and start calling those of us who don't derogatory names such as "disinfo agent" and the likes really do a swell job of pushing INTELLIGENT and scientific minded people away. SHOW US SOME SORT OF EVIDENCE as to how haarp could be used in any way, shape or form to create earthquakes and I will be happy to lend you my ears. My fear is that a vast majority of those who claim so adamantly that haarp is capable of such things are confused and have not received any education outside of high school and/or a GED. That is not meant as an insult, only as an observation from years and years of reading proposed "theories" on how haarp is responsible for natural disasters.

Don't label me one of your silly derogatory "agents" of "the powers that be" because I am not, never have been and certainly never will be. Becoming hostile and or overly defensive towards those who choose to utilize RATIONALITY, DISCERNMENT and INTELLIGENCE is a sure fire way to have your arguments rejected by anyone in the position to confirm or deny such accusations.

In this case, there have been anomalies reported in the skies above Fukushima before and during the earthquake. This I believe. Scientists are now trying to study what caused said atmospheric effects. Immediately simple minds label it as haarp, not even thinking for a minute that the earthquake was the CAUSE of atmospheric disturbance, not the RESULT of atmospheric disturbance. This makes sense. Since the dawn of recorded earthquake history man has reported strange colors and flashes in the sky relating directly to earthquakes. To me, this implies that as tectonic plates shift, rub and otherwise move on the large-scale, they create electromagnetic disturbances that are reflected in our atmosphere. The release of this amount of energy is awe-inspiring, and we are still in the infancy stages of understanding all the forces and byproducts involved. Now to jump on a bandwagon and swear up and down this is haarp is just negligent behavior in my opinion.

Thank you!! Finally a voice of reason in regards to HAARP!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Thank you!! Finally a voice of reason in regards to HAARP!!

No worries my friend. There are plenty of voices of reason. The simple minds tend to yell louder though.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Really? Condescend much? Please stop with your intellectual snobbery.

Let's put it this way, just because you know people that know people or worked on similar projects, doesn't mean anything. HAARP is one of a kind. No one knows exactly what it can or can't do. I guess that's the main reason why we all so curious. Nobody really knows...

edit on 10-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

I'm pretty sure the scientists and engineers who designed, constructed and currently utilize HAARP know pretty damn well what it is capable of. How about YOU stop with the snobbery. I was simply stating that every scientific-minded individual I have discussed this with at-length has been unable to come up with any way in which HAARP could affect tectonic movement.

Physics and science are REAL. Utilizing them enables an individual to come to scientific conclusions. HAARP is not some mythical super machine. Maybe you should research before making statements like "nobody knows what it is capable of." Not everything in the world is run by some super elite cabal of evildoers, as much as that may disappoint some.
edit on 10-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

HAARP isn't one of a kind and there are literally hundreds of research papers written about HAARP.

There is nothing unknown about it, well there is to those who choose to be ignorant on it's real capabilities.

edit on 10/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join