It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Grave yard work has pulled something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hey guys i' m new to the site thought id share a couple weird things that have happened to me...well here we go, so as the topic states i used to work at a grave yard close to my house started off as landscaping and then moved to burials, whilst working in the Japanese garden (numerous different cultural gardens in there btw) i was trimming a newer grave because it was about to be viewed by the family that week i was working away and looked at the beautiful marble tombstone that was bought for the plot and there was a picture on the stone of the deceased so i went back to work and turned around to grab more line from the spool when i looked up and saw a elderly Japanese man watching me..smiling he had given me the thumbs up and went on his way, i thought that was kind of him to applaud my work so i turned around only to notice that the one who i had just seen was the same guy on the picture of the tombstone.... my face turned white i just stared at it couldn't move for a bit and then jolted back around to see if he was there walking still and there was no one there..., that was the first encounter of many different spirits in and well the scary part out of the cemetery...

I feel that i may have some sort of esp and it greatly increase as i worked there to the point where i would wake up in the middle of the night to see shadows of people staring at me, once two were peering through my half closed bedroom door almost whispering to each other as they watched, the most real of all being in my room again and before i go on this house was built a long time ago i dont live there anymore but it was built as part of a correctional program for convicts serving sentences so who knows if these were just spirits i had mentally pulled from the job or perhaps ones the builders had killed in the past...

So again sorry rambling on...i was sitting in my room and noticed a circle of light following a linear line from the top of the ceiling in a straight line to my closet and down into the crawl space beneath the house which was located in my room, so i try to focus on something else lying there reading when all of a sudden this person floats up from the crawl space pretty much following the same line the light circle had it was a woman with really curly blonde hair staring at me in a HUGE ballroom type wedding dress that was ripped at the end by the feet she had just hovered about 4 feet from my body when she slowly went back into the crawl space she had came from...now at that point i was paralyzed, could move, speak or anything of the sort and it had felt like my body's soul was being pulled from me upwards towards her....so yeah those are just a few of the things i have seen..so far..

There was a couple times where there was just one man watching me that one seems to watch the most even during day light wearing a full suit like out of a Norman Rockwell painting with a fedora hat, smoking a cigarette, i dont feel as threatened by him or her cant really tell "its" mostly grey or black grey shallow eyes.

Can you guys shine some light on this did i unknowingly pull something from that job because i feel like now if its not something watching me then almost all my dreams have me waking up to either a huge claw coming out of the head board between me and my GF (cant really describe the look) almost like one of those claws you see in oblivion from the portals, or like most of my dreams seem to be so real i cant tell the reality from the two and this happens almost every second night if not every time i sleep, i have also had some good dreams and good spirits watch me too imo it feels like i have demons and angels trying to fight for my soul and im not even religious AT ALL...i believe more so in aliens and the super natural than christ but still i'd really like to get your thoughts on this, i just joined today and first post sorry its long if you'd like to hear more of my encounters feel free to let me know and i was do my best to get every detail in there that i can remember or dreams that i can remember. thanks for listening all *SNIP*
edit on 6/10/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed personal information.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DCsolidus

Welcome, welcome welcome DC

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

Maybe it would be a good idea to click the following link and read it...

Welcome to ATS, it's time to introduce yourself

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora…

With that out of the way, I hope you reach your 20 posts soon so you can place this thread in the appropriate forum.

Peace
edit on 10-6-2011 by operation mindcrime because: added quote

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

If you answer us in this thread you will 20 post soon enough.
welcome, great story, would love to talk about it in a thread once you hit twenty posts.
enjoy the stay

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
On a serious note, it's ok to see the spirits, but there are some that are negative. Had a long conversation with a past student of mine and she told me of this bus driver, a heavy man while here that was very psychic. She came to like him and talked many times of odd subjects. He died many years ago, but she still now and then talks to him as he shows up, now in a trim body.

Another event was when she saw this older man walking along the road, actually near my home. He was carrying a shotgun and wore this odd painted very bright pink hat. She stopped the car and asked if he needed a ride to which he replied no. When home, she mentioned this to her husband and he told her of his grandfather whom actually painted his hunting hat bright pink as someone shot at him once when he was hunting. It turned out, this was in fact his grandfather and now he shows up in her store now and then, just hangs out. No fear here, just folks doing their thing.

Now to the bad. I took control some years ago of a negative being, realizing I was the one in control. So I envisioned a many storied building and when we met, I elevated myself up several floors in a higher vibrational level and consigned it to remain on the lower. Now and then it tries coming to my level but does not work, I keep going higher. Call it spiritual feedback, lol, but it works.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
wow those are great i especially liked the pink hat hunter one very cool will love to talk of all these things in due time i assume
, so introductions..OK so my name is Jonathan, living in Canada GO Canucks
, i enjoy video games like mad recently playing fallout new vegas, as you can tell i worked at a cemetery for oh i' d say around 5 years, then i moved to become the projectionist at the local cineplex and now i' am a operator at telus, we mainly do 411 calls patch people to emergency services and toll/collect/relay services to name a few happy with the job nothing to report of sightings at this job yet, at cineplex though thats another story saved for after the 20 posts...i also play guitar, keyboard, drums, bass pretty much anything really love creating music and well sharing my ideas and opinions and am very open to different ideals. Im not religious at all tho i do believe there is something out there just not what is catergorized as a single magic man with a beard. Aliens...most likely that would be a favorite as well, hope to talk to you all soon and start contributing to this site i stumbled upon it was weird i was watching tv and thought of joining a site that i could talk to lots of people about this kind of stuff (you know how many who arent open critique those who are) so i saw a pop up around the same time and decided to join.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I always wandered what it would be like to work in a graveyard.
Did you already believe in Ghosts/Spirits when you started working there and had you ever seen any before that?

Sorry, forgot to say hello.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin bro.

Cool story.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
thanks for the loony bin post that was funny
yeah i had some belief in them/that before the job, the job it self was really easy seasonal tho thats why i left, but yeah the job was slack good pay great for people still in high school or just finished other than the spirits and what not you'd see some screwed up crap there during around halloween, the cultists and what have you would be out in force and the odd mental patient would make their way there to there was one guy lol that came in riding a moped and wearing german leiderhosen he had a mining pick axe and basically was chipping away at the christ statue we had then using the chucks hed take out to make a path to the statue and created a ring of flowers for his head he started throwing apples at us saying that jesus was coming for him if he made the highway to heaven with the rocks he chipped the windsheild of the formans truck....lol good times, but as for spirits ever since then i have seen a few of the same ones over and over and have actually named them to better reconize...sounds a little crazy but helps me figure which is which and keep track.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Yeah i see what you mean, who's gonna be scared of a few ghosts here and there when you've got leiderhosen man running around!

I'm still waiting myself, have always believed in ghosts and apart from seeing the ghost of a Fox (True, my friend saw it as well) I hav'nt seen anything........yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That would be cool to see, yeah i think if on a mental level rather than standing there saying you'd like to see one or like "if any spirits are here please come out to say hey", if you yourself deep inside think you want to see one then more often than not your thoughts have a better chance of pulling them towards you, a little risky though because i have found that when i have tried that you get ones that are fine and then others that answer that call are the ones you'd rather not run into....then it becomes more of a act of trying to possess you and you don't want that...once a evil spirit takes over its like an office party memo once one gets the message they all start to come.
Like the one that tried to push me down the stairs, didn't fall but had a hand print on my leg just little red finger print marks so i learned my lesson that day..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
yeah i know.... be careful what you wish for and all that!

Sometimes i close my eyes and say to myself - try to forget everything you expect to see when you open your eyes - hoping i will see things as they really are, not as i've been conditioned to see them. Its always the same though, maybe i'm just not ready to see things yet, but i feel ready do you know what i mean?

Anyway nice to meet you. See you round the boards!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
im getting the chills from reading this! i hope i necver see one in my life cuz if i did i would seriously piss my pants

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Unfortunately, since you worked so close with death- you are now marked as a "sensitive" and ghosts can see you and be more attracted to people like you and I (i am a medium) and this makes our lives very complicated. You and I glow like a moth to the flame for the deceased.

When it comes to the negative entities- believe me Ive had my share of bad and demonic entities- the best - sure fire way to get rid of them is praying to your God. And asking his angels to protect you. I am not religious, but very spiritual and Angels do exist and they have helped me MANY many times. You may hear of using "white light" as protection, etc, but it does not work in my opinion. The only way to get rid of the bad ones, is asking God, Angels, Jesus etc. or performing a banishing ritual which involves majick. So I always recommend prayer.

There is nothing you can do from here on out, except embrace what you have experienced. And should you not want to experience it anymore (i can understand that) ask God to remove what it is about you that attracts spirits. It is a Gift. It can be hard to deal with, but it is a gift. My job- is a Spirit Rescuer- kind of like the Ghost Whisperer. Ghosts come to me and I cross them over. In time that may be something you would like to do. To help the dead. Its rewarding work, that only gets acknowleded by Karma in the afterlife. Its long, hard, and tedius, but with the right dedication I can teach you how to do these things. If your ever interested in the future, feel free to message me

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You know..they say our brothers from beyond have often come as the form of ghost to abduct us and harvest our seeds..

Perhaps you were abducted..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
thanks alot xynephadyn that really put it into perspective, i dont mind it i have had probably more "good" encounters than bad ones so at this point i dont feel that i have the need to remove the "gift" in my opinion that gift is really wonderful as in your life there are times like i feel that life passes you by and you miss out but at least i can say that of this world and the other side i can experience alot more than most "spiritually" i will think about taking up the offer of training..again thank you alot of people assume its over active imagination but deep down you know exactly what it is and you feel disappointed that they cannot feel the same way...i dont feel as if i have become abduted tho because you have a greater feeling like you would say "gut" feeling mine seems a bit stronger so i know if part of me were to feel whole or emptier still feel the same whole way so its all good on that end.

Nothing new to report on the contact but i feel if they need me i will answer the call and do my best to help because if i were in their position if that said position was lingo and unfinished business or restless whatever the case may be i'd ask for the help too hoping someone would answer, there was one tho in my dream last night i was talking or some one was talking to me he had no much hair (male pattern baldness) the horse shoe kind he was talking directly to me as if it was just him and me and i said i would help him and when i woke up it was weird it felt as tho i had his hair i touched my head and it felt like it went all the way back as if i had none...not sure what to make of that but yeah i was weird but he seemed nice.

new topics

top topics

join