It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in my kitchen.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ah, it seems you have been victim to the wiles of one of thier young.

Like a baby scorpion posseses more venom, these aliens (also knows as the felidians) young posses greater powers of persuision to force you to care for them, so thier parents can continue to breed more.

Even as I see this picture, I am compelled by strong maternal emotions tp pick it up and coo at it, and kiss its wittle nose. Even thier image carries thier mind controling power.

Now you udnerstand how they infiltrated the great Egyptioan civilization and ruled with an iron paw........

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
How to defeat them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Beat the aliens.....

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've heard that they don't appreciate being squirted with water guns...and are not particularly fond of dogs. That's all the information I'm allowed to give to you at this point, its considered highly classified. Best of luck to you and your family...

NOTE: To keep the alien preoccupied, try a string of yarn. They are fascinated by this.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Prefer the roasting option....... perhaps their super Alien powers will be transferred if you baste them in Guiness....................

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Bastet HAD to visit here! I'm sure you understand my compulsion. These noble aliens are my children, my kin.

Worship them as is their due. Resistance is futile.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Eat them! Use guiness on them at 200c for 30 mins, and you have a nutritious alien meal.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i own one of these creatures and it loves to sleep inside of my washer machine. thank god im a guy and dont do laundry or i would be affected. i do however think that it is rubbing mind control particles onto my clothes as they are touching the area that it was laying in during the soaking and spin cycle.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
lol I needed this post......so good for my soul!
I voted heggy WAY ABOVE for this hillarious and brilliant piece of writting
spend your points wisely my friend

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
LOL well thank you!

Savin' up for that "Really Above Top Secret" forum

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As I read your story I instanly became lost in the creatures eyes. From then on I knew I had start a ongoing investigation. I imidiatly started a search on yahoo and found these small facts.

1. The creatures primitive though cunning enough to fool an average human being.

2. Not known to be dangerous but there eyes are colored to scare off predators.

3. They have been sighted in many areas that shade them from the public.

sence not many have been caught, i think you should make an attempt to catch it. It may connect to the now extinct Tasmanian Devil....

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I've always believed pets was an alien force coming to enslave and exploit us.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Yes, I have seen one of them too, watching me with strange eyes...

[edit on 18/8/2004 by ArMaP]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join