It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Dream (I Finished It. I Hit "Post" Too Early.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Good Evening,

I just wanted to share a dream I had to see if anyone can help shed some light on it for me.

The dream started off with a woman that I did not know slapping me. She was with a man that I didn't know. We were standing next to me car in a dirt parking lot next to a liquor store. For some reason I found being slapped so hard I fell to the ground funny. The woman fell on top of me (maybe she was drunk) and we were laughing but in a strictly platonic way. It was clear she was in a relationship with the man there. Also we were standing next to what I can recognize as the car I own today. This was the early evening or afternoon.

Then I was at home. It was late at night. I was reading an ATS posting about how the money garnered from the disaster from the great tornado outbreak was used by the government to buy a fleet of RVs. It was oddly specific but I do remember clearly what I was reading.

Then I was in bed about 4 or 4:30 in the morning. I heard a sound unlike any sound I have ever heard. It was god awful. The most terrible sound I have ever heard in my life even though I have only heard it in this dream. I cannot imagine where my mind was able to dream this sound up from. I have never heard anything like it.

The sound got louder and louder and louder and then my entire body began to shake. Not like an earthquake but like a vibration. Like one of those machines you stand on that are supposed to be for circulation. It kept getting harder and harder until I thought it was going to kill me by literally shaking me to pieces. Then it began to subside. God just thinking about it gives me the chills. It hurt so bad I had tears in my eyes when I woke up.

Once the shaking subsided I heard the sound continuing on and off into the distance. I was extremely dazed and did not have complete control of my body back. So instead of trying to get out of bed i simply rolled off of it and fell to the floor like a rag doll.

I normally dismiss dreams entirely. On occasion I have had a dream which seems to predict the future and sparks a later bout of deja vu. That does not seem an entirely uncommon experience from what I have gathered from conversations with friends. Other than that I just tend to dismiss dreams a transient thoughts about things similar to if my mind was wondering.

This dream however has stuck with me and has actually traumatized me to some degree. I am terrified of that event taking place. It was so terrible even thinking about it disturbs me.

If you would be so kind as to share any similar dreams or experiences with me or shed any kind of light on what may have happened in my dream or explain it away for me I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

DBloch
edit on 6/10/2011 by dbloch7986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What were the details of this dream?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well you must continue before anyone can be of any assistance.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Surely a thread can not be left like that?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sorry guys I hit "post" too soon and had some internet connection trouble in between. All the details are there now. So sorry.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
kind of scary to be honest. I understand where you're coming from. I had a dream I got shot and bled out in my highschool after rebelling (fighting for my life in my old neighbourhood) against an "unknown army", in conclusion I woke up feeling as if I had just bled out and I remember the pain of getting shot and what I thought that moment, seriously intense. it took me a good couple minutes to regain some composure and convince myself it was a dream. thats the first memory I got when I read this.

I just hate how it's a sound that almost kills you. I'm a musician so that would be the worst death hah and somewhat karmic.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

That's interesting.

I had a similar dream of a dog biting a chunk of my thigh off and I though it was missing when I woke up because I still felt the pain and it still felt like a chunk of my leg was missing when I woke up. All of it dissipated as soon as I got the bravery to reach down and touch the spot where my leg was missing a chunk in the dream.

The weird part about this dream is that I wasn't dead, although I have no idea how I survived it. It was just immense pain. It wasn't like I knew the world was ending (I have had apocalyptic dreams--haven't we all) or that I knew anyone else had been affected by it. I had no idea what was going on. It was entirely an unexpected occurrence.

I can see how my mind could mock up the pain of being bitten or the pain of a gunshot or the emotional pain of a loss. But I cannot in my right mind think of how my mind would be able to create a sound that I had never, ever, ever heard before. If I could reproduce the sound for you, god it would send chills down your spine. I cannot possibly imagine where this sound came from. It must have been what Dante heard on his way into hell--it was that bad.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
But I cannot in my right mind think of how my mind would be able to create a sound that I had never, ever, ever heard before

that really stuck out. It is interesting that we can create something from nothing.
but then I realize, there is always a catalyst to invoke such things. It does not spontaneously arise.
it's as if you were hearing a lower frequency or creating one. like a real deep bass. or even reveresed, an extremely high frequency pitch. the planet would have a very deep frequency soundwise I would imagine. (thinking) lol..
i'll post more when I can coherently type it out.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Yeah I would agree. I think the planet would have a very deep bass-like frequency. This sound was almost like two frequencies. One very high and one very low colliding with each other.

Interesting you're really helping me here with coming to grips with the sound I heard.

It could possibly have been a single note along many octaves spanning the range of sounds from the very top to the very bottom. Maybe beyond the normal range of human hearing.

I am familiar with the idea that your mind can form images of people you have never seen based on the collection of many people you have encountered, some of which maybe you don't even consciously remember seeing. Also the idea that you think you may have never seen the person but they could be someone that you merely glanced at during the day.

Maybe it's a similar thing with the sound I heard?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

I don't mean to be a downer, but your dream seemed to initially start as a harmless dream, then the shaking and noise started. Could it be that you had a siezure of some sort? You state that you were wiped out physically when you got of bed. Ask your family if there is a history. If so, see a doctor.

If there is no such history and if it happens again, make a appointment. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just the other night I too had this same experience similarly, however, I believe your experience was much more intense!

I wrote about it on pg 1 of this Dream Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was an loud sound that came from the sky, this part was so obvious, but in my dream I was the one effected instead of everyone else. Although I did not describe it as much detail, it was upsetting enough to force me awake and quite a bit longer to gather myself after ward as I was listening to the silence.

On a more personal reality side to this, for the past month I have had severe joint pain, so severe that even walking or sitting can cause me the most excruciating pain. I really feel as if something is "out there", out there in our Cosmos, maybe it is our Sun through our Cosmos, but being a gardener my entire life I do not know this pain and I have never had this before. Equally, I am noticing that my seedlings are turning white, as if they are unable to take in the Suns rays in creating Chlorophyll; they are not "thriving" and instead are "suspended" in growth. I should probably make a Thread myself, but I would first have to do some investigating, because I am also on a different property and the parameters are different here. Nothing is growing properly! Something is definitely wrong, and I feel it even in my bones! So odd for me, I walk daily and I walk several miles for quite a number of years; now I can barely get anywhere without it taking me down.

I certainly wish I could get more information out of my own dreams, but it just seems odd that you have had a "Noise dream" and that other thread indicates a Noise "device". Has anyone else had a severe noise dream lately?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
read everything before you judge or start calling this nonsense

i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God not be someone or something proving to you but just because you know life is more than a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or just found God?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I don't mean to be a downer, but your dream seemed to initially start as a harmless dream, then the shaking and noise started. Could it be that you had a siezure of some sort? You state that you were wiped out physically when you got of bed. Ask your family if there is a history. If so, see a doctor.

If there is no such history and if it happens again, make a appointment. Good luck.

It was in my dream I woke up that way. I actually woke up just fine in real life. Just a little terrified. Thanks for the concern though. If I had actually woken up like that believe me i would have called for help and called an ambulance.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Yes that is very interesting. Maybe there is a noise going around at night that we can hear? Where do you live? I live about 20mi east of Los Angeles.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I just had a "terror" type dream , too. But about something else. Be sure to post again if you have repeats of this type of dream. I'm interested and trying to keep track of such things.

You may be sensitive to some type of danger that is present, but not personal to you. I think I am.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I havn't experienced unusual noises or dreams but your comment about your seedlings having white spots and not thriving really caught my attention. I'm having the same problem.

top topics

join