It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm writing this article from the tip of my brain and tongue, I think the awakening has found me. Before you go ahead and scroll down to see how many flags I have or how many stars my post has got me so far read me. I'm guilty of it too! I scroll down the recent post page expecting to find something earth shattering with more flags then posts. Usually I'm scrolling down the recent post page looking for an alien face on the left hoping JUST MAYBE disclosures happened or maybe someone's shot a great video of which can't be explained and debunked. Alot of people on here want explanations on 9-11. You think they are going to come out and admit they killed 3K+ people? Come on, even if they were to blame its no use bringing it up on a website that doesnt even promote free speech. Shoot, you can't bring up a plant that has benefited so many cancer patients. We scroll through the recent posts and see things like, Comet Elenin is going to bring doom to the world, 2012 DOOM or Awakening, 9-11 was an INside job, Aliens are going to eat us all(LOL I've never seen that one but there is probably something in the search close) As I scroll through the recent post I realise everything I read puts a miligram of fear into my brain. Who really needs that??

What's the point of reading through countless forum posts that breed fear without an ounce of truth. NOT saying that all the post I read don't have some kind of truth in them. I love ron paul(2012 =) )
What's the point of reading a single UFO topic? Has there been a single video that hasnt been debunked? A single photo that someone cannot replicate?
What's the point of posting about a revolution? You can't even schedule a meeting on here because the freedom of speech has been outlawed on this website.
What's the point of posting anything about 9-11? In 10 years where have the 9-11 truthers ended up? A Maze thats ever endless.
Whats the point of posting about japan? Were going to be lied to and sitting at your computer you cant tell me other wise.
What's the point of posting about bigfoot? I can't count how many shows television has on bigfoot, o god dont make me throw up. Im tired of seeing the same thing. OOoo do you here the twigs breaking? O listen to the howls. BAHH Humbug
What's the point in posting about anything if everyone is going to sit their fata**es next to their computers and not do anything they are angry about?
Why raise the fear in your self when you could be loving another?

The earth use to be flat and we use to be the center of EVERYTHING. The truth is, We'll never know the truth about ANYTHING. The faster we accept that the faster everyone can live happier then ever. Face it brothers and sisters, you dont feel happy browsing this website. It makes me tired honestly. That cant be good for the spirit inside us. Seeing things like JAPAN in a nuclear meltdown makes me feel sad and I dont even click on that link.
We have to lose the fear inside of us.

We have to lose this fear.
I ride alone, i've been alone.

edit on 10-6-2011 by CoachSlamYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Quality Writing Get some

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Focus on what is positive, All is positive!

The "old" is dissolving away, The NEW...LOVE is filling in.

Hang in there my FRIEND, this is apart of why you are here!.

POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 10-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is true, fear needs to be abolished but we have a little ways to go before that happens. I do know one thing is true for sure though. I exist, you exist, the guy above me exists, and most importantly humanity and life exists. The latter is enough to make me happy when I'm feeling down.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I abolished fear when i started to meditate, I cant stress how important meditating is.

new topics

top topics

join