It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
You can get free NHS prescriptions if, at the time the prescription is dispensed, you:
* are 60 or over
* are under 16
* are 16-18 and in full-time education
* are pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months and have a valid maternity exemption certificate (MatEx)
* have a specified medical condition and have a valid medical exemption certificate (MedEx)
* have a continuing physical disability that prevents you from going out without help from another person and have a valid MedEx
* hold a valid war pension exemption certificate and the prescription is for your accepted disability
* are an NHS inpatient
Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by backinblack
finally someone who gets it
the lack of compettion is why healthcare has insane pricing.
reply to post by neo96
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.