It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just want to clarify some things about Planet X if I may.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Note: Read this in a sarcastic tone, as if you were reading it to a child that thinks he know what he's talking about.

If "Planet X" comes around every 3600 years, it's not gonna only take 2-3 years to go from the sun to Earth, and 3597-3598 years to go back from Earth to the sun. K? It's just not.

Note: Stop reading like that.

Now but then we got the "what if'ers" that say stuff like, "What if it continues past the sun, then orbits waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there befor it starts its journey back and thats why it takes 3597 on way, amd 3 the other"?

That's when I completly ignore that concept and say (in that sarcastic child talking to voice thingy again) if that was the case, whatever may have lived on that planet, m'kay, isn't coming to Earth in ships because it would have FROZEN TO DEATH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OUT THERE, but,...... if it somehow would have happened to survive, it WOULD HAVE BURNED TO DEATH BY GETTIN THAT CLOSE TO THE SUN!

Plus, no matter where on Earth you are supposed to see it from (supposedly way way south) it would be huge.

Side note: I just heard that the same reason you cant seen Planet X during the day, is the same reason you can't see the stars during the day and is hard to see the moon. Silly "what if'ers".

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I just think there are too many closet 5'th Element fans out there who want this doom death star to come along, so just before it wipes us all out they can gloat "Told you so!" and promptly die in the following impact.

Damn now I feel like watching the 5'th element again..

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
But isn't it supposed to be a brown dwarf, and therefore it would have its own heat source? I think the Annunaki are supposed to live on the "planets" or "moons" that orbit it. I mean, what if? They could survive, right?

It's gotta be out there! It's just gotta! My whole life and self-worth depend on it! Anyway, just the fact TPTB and mainstream science and NASA and 99% of the membership of ATS absolutely deny and debunk it... well, isn't that all the ABSOLUTE PROOF! you need?

I mean, jeez, some people gotta question everything....
edit on 6/10/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yeah, the plot does sound familiar. But I LIKE that movie. I've asked this question several times of the believers, but no one has ever answered. What is going to be their reasoning when Planet X, Nibiru or whatever they want to call it, doesn't show up? I know some of the" light bringers " are going to say Ashtar Command did it, but i want to hear from others. And not just " We're not wrong, just wait and see " If there is a planet heading this way, what power could stop it and why would it ?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

They'll say they did the math wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
reply to post by DAVID64

They'll say they did the math wrong.

If they get a numerologist to make that statement then no-one is going to question it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

"If 'Planet X' comes around every 3600 years, it's not gonna only take 2-3 years to go from the sun to Earth, and 3597-3598 years to go back from Earth to the sun."

I'm not a for sure believer in planet x/nibiru but have read about the possibility of it for years... have not once come across any speculations that match this. Was your source someone on ATS?

I would think if it exists and does come within the inner solar system that'd it swing in and out in a matter of months.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Nice rant! Heres a cookie for your effort.....O

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I never knew that anyone believed that there was a planet that departed earth for the sun and then returned to earth period, let alone a timetable of this miraculous event.... I would assume that... Let's see... 3600/2=1800, so it would take 1800 years to get from its closest point to the sun to the furthest, and it would take the same for a return trip. I don't believe the object actually visits earth at all and it takes less than one year to fly past the earth, go around the sun, and go back past the earth again on its way to the outer solar system. Keep in mind that things move faster when they are closer to the sun, so its orbit wouldn't necessarily have to go too far away to necessitate a 3600 year orbit. Maybe twice the distance of Pluto. And I think its a little premature in our evolution to begin to guess what an advanced alien species could survive... We can go to the marianas trench in a sub, I think the aliens could do just fine to survive. I'm not endorsing any planet x theory, but your argument does nothing to help your uh... Arguement.

top topics

join