It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executed in the Streets of Karachi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Rangers killed an Innocent and unarmed man in karachi, Pakistan from point blank. The kid is dying and pleading for mercy but rangers showed no respite. They kill innocent chechens , they kill innocent balouch, they kill innocent muhajirs but when they see a criminal Raymond Davis then they wet their pants.

read the full story here: www.bbc.co.uk...
update: at least some of them got arrested www.expressindia.com...
update: national assembly in favor of punishing those involved www.dawn.com...
if you want to help stop government sponsored violence visit www.amnesty.org... and click 'take action'

This. Story. Fuels. Me. With. Rage. I'm sad, confused, shocked, disgusted, nauseous... Most of us in US live comfortable lives, and for people around the world being shot point blank, innocently, because their power was out and they wanted to take in the beauty of the planet's nature, it is absolutely sickening.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
One man did this, not "rangers". Look at the guys face when he first enters the scene pointing the rifle in the young mans face. He was obviously an aggressive a-hole, and he did this by himself. He's the bad guy, not the whole group. Whether he's an American or Indian or Libyan doesn't matter. A person did this, not a race or country.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I agree with the above poster, the shooter looks mighty intent to kill that man, does anyone know the backstory?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
That SOAB deserves some heavy psychological torture and then some physical ... and after 1 year ... well probably killed ...

Thats why i still say police should get harsher punishments for these kind of incidents ...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
shouldent their be a warning on this post for posting of graphic content?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Jesus H Christ that is disgusting, and people wonder why there are terrorists in the world, if that was being done to your people would you just accept it? If it was happening to mine I would be fighting back too..

The one thing that worries me about this is that those soldiers don't look like American Rangers to me, and although I completely disagree with the US and the UK involvement in the ME, I would hate to see the US getting blamed for this if it wasn't them, besides since when have US rangers been stationed in Pakistan? If it is ot a US Ranger outfit then the title does need to be changed to reflect that/

And yes it should have a GRAPHIC CONTENT warning, it is very upsetting to watch

EDIT: Having read the BBC report it states it was a local paramilitary group, I would alter the title of this post because it makes it seem like it is American Rangers doing the killing
edit on 10-6-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The BBC is now claiming that officials have arrested those responsible, despite some trying to convince the world that it was 'fake'.

I hope the murderer gets a lot of jail time.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Police in Karachi, Pakistan, say they have arrested two paramilitary soldiers seen on video killing a young man.

join