It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DEATH of Enterprise-mission...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Have any links to sources for your claims providing proof?
Please provide me with a peer reviewed work by Richard C. Hoagland.
Where is your evidence?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Have any links to sources for your claims providing proof?
Please provide me with a peer reviewed work by Richard C. Hoagland.
Where is your evidence?

Lack of pier review is often used to discredit the work of people who research into "fringe" topics such as the ones that Hoagland, Cremo, Hancock, Marrs, Farrell, Dolan, Friedman, etc. These people are not accredited scientists (although I belive Friedman might have been; and forgive me if I'm wrong, if some of them indeed ARE); they are researchers, much like investigative journalists. Just because an investigative journalist has not had his work "pier reviewed" does not mean that there is no merit to the facts he/she uncovers in the investigation. If so, then the work of all investigative journalists would be considered useless. Of course, that is not the case. Shows such as Dateline, 20/20, Nightline and 60 Minutes have had their share of startling revelations.

One example is a segment from Dateline that aired in the late 90s/early 2000s that revealed a startling truth: that BTE (or whatever the chemical was) is in the water supply of all 50 states. BTE (or whatever) is added to gasoline to help it burn more cleanly. It was added to reduce the environmental impact of car exhaust. However, scientists were alarmed when it turned up in drinking water, for no studies had undertaken to determine the potential health effects. The situation was sort of like the play, "Our Town." Anyway, they uncovered the facts, brought them to public awareness and educated people about a potential environmental danger. They were not accredited scientists who had their work "pier reviewed."

The same is for the fields of "fringe" research. No accredited scientist would ever get a grant if he stated that he was going to research moon anomalies or the little-known facts about our space agency. No career would be built upon Cremo's look into the anomalies found in rock strate. In fact, such research is discredited, ridiculed and ignored. When people stray from established scientific paradigm and dogma, they lose jobs, they lose funding and they are ridiculed from people who don't even have a valid background.

The best way for investigative researchers to get their information to the public is via books, conferences and the occasional television show whose producers don't edit out of context and give debunkers the last word without rebuttle from the researchers. We are fortunate these days to have one or two shows like that.

Again, for you Marrr, and anyone else who wants to broaden their personal knowledge and interest in these "fringe" fields so familiar to ATS, I recommend READING the material (books) directly, and not relying on hearsay, second-hand accounts, unfounded personal and professional attacks, and/or snippets of radio interviews that really only touch upon the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Unless you READ the material directly, you're much like a person who can't read trying to discuss the finer points of grammar, demanding "pier reviewed" sentence diagrams and grammatical breakdowns of verb tense.

Marrr, I will provide you advice: READ the book(s) and see for yourself. I am not here to pursuade you in one direction or the other, nor am I hear to provide you an education. You know where and how to find the material (books). READ.

FINAL THOUGHT: I was highly disappointed about the "death" of Enterprise Mission dot-com. It had been, for a while, **THE** place to go for "fringe" space news and otherwise. It was so refreshing to read the latest updates, etc. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of time and effort and research to get that info out there because hardly anyone else (if not NO ONE else) is looking into space anomalies like Hoagland and his crew had been doing. In fact, they might have gotten too close to something, and they might have been "nudged" by "someone" in the direction of reducing or eliminating their work.
edit on 24-6-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Just because an investigative journalist has not had his work "pier reviewed" does not mean that there is no merit to the facts he/she uncovers in the investigation. If so, then the work of all investigative journalists would be considered useless. Of course, that is not the case. Shows such as Dateline, 20/20, Nightline and 60 Minutes have had their share of startling revelations.

Wrong.
Hoagland is presented and presents himself as a scientist. He is Coast to Coast AM's science advisor. He makes or ties himself to radical scientific claims and offers his "proof" to his bs eager audience of drones.
For this, yes, you need your work to be peer reviewed. Investigative journalism has nothing to do with scientific review, Dateline NBC, 20/20, Maury Povich or the toxicity of BTE. That is a step different than hyper-dimensional physics, alien life on Europa, and war mongering Space Nazis. And for the record, Stanton Friedman is a nuclear physicist. That is day one stuff.

Again, where is your sources of information that should be presented here along with these claims you offer?
Books just does not cut it. Anything relevant to Hoagland that you refer to is available on his defunct website.

What is your true agenda here? You are not interested in learning anything about Richard C. Hoagland that is contradictive to your hero fantasy of him. You do not want to hear the truth. I want to know why. You have no interest whatsoever in the possibility that you are being conned by a purveyor of bs. This doesn't even concern you in the least. I have a problem with that. Is your mind that shallow and adolescant that your are willing to defend and believe Hoagland no matter the evidence against it? Or is it that something deeper is going on here?

I am still waiting to discuss the Space Nazi interview and claims by Hoagland. Evidently you are not after listening to the provided evidence. He says it out of his own mouth, what more do you need? Keep ignoring me and pushing me and you will end up with your thread question answered..The Death of Enterprise Mission. It is well within my means to post every document regarding Hoagland that has led to the demise of his website due to the absurd ludicracy of Hoagland's claims. Be careful of what you ask for.

In fact, they might have gotten too close to something, and they might have been "nudged" by "someone" in the direction of reducing or eliminating their work.

I've been waiting for that one

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Hoagland does not pass himself off as a "scientist." --At least I've never heard him claim to be one. I really don't think that he has claimed to be a scientist, and I have heard him quite a bit on Coast to Coast AM. However, one does not have to be a card-carrying, officially knighted "scientist" to study science, know science and discuss science. One does not have to be officially be a scientist to employ the Scientific Method or conduct observations and experiments. That being said, RCH knows quite a bit about science. READING his book(s) will reveal this very plainly. Just because Hoagland is VERY SCIENTIFIC in his presentation and QUITE KNOWLEDGEABLE in that regard does not mean that he passes himself off as --or is passed off as-- a scientist. Have you heard of someone who is so successful in a field that they are presented an honorary degree? I don't know what, if any, degree(s) he possesses, but his DEMONSTRATED knowledge would be more than enough to qualify for a prestigious honorary degree. However, I think he already has a degree, if not more.

"Radical scientific claims?" READ his book(s) and it is all laid-out there. I will not get into specifics with you about his research and investigations here.

"Books just does not cut it." Well, I suppose that if you are *determined* NOT TO READ them, then it doesn't cut it for YOU. But, yeah, for people who are curious and really want to understand what all the debate is about, "books cuts it."

"What is your true agenda here?" LOL... Agenda? It would be nice to get RCH's attention so that he might update Enterprise Mission with new content. THAT would be something. However, when Hoagland is unfairly attacked and ridiculed... I had to defend him. I've never liked BULLIES. I was never bullied because I would fight back, but I never enjoyed watching bullies do their thing, either. And the internet has bullies. ATS has a squad of them, some in coordinated efforts and others like tenacious dogs won't let something go once they've taken a bite. Many bullies on ATS call themselves "debunkers" and/or "skeptics." --Not all debunkers and skeptics are bullies. And, to be fair, there are bullies on the "believers" or "truthers" side, too, just not so many. In move of typed AKIDO, I reverse the question on you and ask: What is your agenda? So far, you've had a great time bashing RCH like he was a mailbox on mailbox-baseball night.

As far as your assertions the RCH is a liar, a con-man and a purveyor of "bs," well, what can I say? I'm not here to convert you or anyone else. My suggestions are a simple, neutral: READ the book(s) and let the information presented therein speak for itself. Since you won't READ them before continuing this dialogue, we're running out of quality things to say.

I won't discuss the Space Nazi interview more than I've discussed it in previous postings here. And, I did listen to the entire interview regarding them. I thought I wrote about that. Are you reading my posts or just skimming through? I thought I stated that I had an open mind enough to consider the slight possibility that the Nazis brought over from PROJECT PAPERCLIP (note: military operations and projects are usually written in all-caps) who had access to (and were promoted into) highly exotic technologies that were then *PRIVATIZED* in order to attain ultimate secrecy *****MIGHT***** have gone "black" or "rogue" or "clandestine" and used this technology to accomplish astounding things, one of which might have been branching out to the Moon and possibly farther into the solar system and even possibly farther than that. Am I saying this is so? No, but I can at least account for the slightest *POSSIBILITY* that it *might* or *could* be the case. And, if they are the BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION that Dolan suggests exists, then voila, there you have it: Space Nazis. LOL But, I'm not going to go around making a case for it. I'll continue to read the books of various authors, whose individual investigations began in VERY DIFFERENT arenas ---and eventually are pointing into a similar direction.

"Keep ignoring me and pushing me and you will end up..." REALLY? Are you serious? Wow.... You *are* a bully. Unfortunately, I am not intimidated by you. And you're even trying to do it on a thread someone else created? Really? Wow... Are the mods even reading any of this? LOL "Pushing" you? What constitutes "pushing" you? I would enjoy hearing that one. Obviously you are used to having people bow down to you when you attack others. Wow... I can see you getting all "BULLIFIED" on a thread that you created, but doing this on someone else's thread is like going over to a neighbor's get-together and threatening people. Go ahead and waste your time in any way you choose or desire. I recommend READING the material and then perhaps when the next Hoagland or "Hoagland-esque" topic arises, you'll be better armed than you are now. It's a shame you are getting so frustrated and upset as to be making threats instead having a courteous, peaceful, enlightening and dare I say GENTLEMANLY exchange of thoughts, ideas, opinions and information? Where has civility gone in America? (sigh...)

IN CLOSING: I do wish that Enterprise Mission would get fresh, new content. THAT would be something. Until then, IF it ever happens, I hope that Richard C. Hoagland continues to publish his work. If he had to forego spending time on the site, I can understand: people have to pay the bills. That's fine. And for anyone who is curious, please do READ the material. He has several good books, and be sure to get (and READ) the UPDATED and expanded/revised edition of the New York Time's bestseller: "DARK MISSION" which explores the roots of NASA other interesting items.

edit on 24-6-2011 by GhostLancer because: I was so scared by the bully that I made a typo.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

"Keep ignoring me and pushing me and you will end up..." REALLY? Are you serious? Wow.... You *are* a bully. Unfortunately, I am not intimidated by you. And you're even trying to do it on a thread someone else created? Really? Wow... Are the mods even reading any of this? LOL "Pushing" you? What constitutes "pushing" you?

If you are going to post a quote of mine, post the entire sentence at least, not just the few key words that support yet another unfounded claim of yours.

Pushing my patience by ignoring fact and source backed evidence regarding Richard C. Hoagland and the death of his website. I have been doing this in a subtle manner, yet you won't acknowledge any evidence that I have provided by answering your question. I have focused on only a few key claims made by Hoagland to discuss with you and have not flooded this thread with every asinine claim by RCH. I haven't turned this into a Hoagland slugfest, instead I have simply provided a few claims with sources for you to refute, but you are unwilling and or unable to do so. That is gentlemanly debate as you put it, yet you are not taking part in it. Need I remind you of the continuous insults, assertions and judgements directed towards me? I can quote and post these if you like. The absolute gall of you taking an out of context statement of mine and attempting to redirect this upon me is piss poor etiquette

I will respond to your other blatherings in your most recent post in my next reply, but I was not about to let you get away with ^.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

However, one does not have to be a card-carrying, officially knighted "scientist" to study science, know science and discuss science.

One also cannot be a senile old man whom claims to hypothesize new theories in physics and parade it about as fact without proper submission for review.
Also, it is fact that he is introduced as Coast to Coast AM's Science Advisor, i.e. one that advises others on matters of science..a scientist. He is clearly presented as a scientist and that is deceitful.

"Radical scientific claims?" READ his book(s) and it is all laid-out there. I will not get into specifics with you about his research and investigations here.

I pretty much explained most of this quote of yours ^, however, it is your constant of pushing Hoagland's books that is discerning to me. There is nothing in those books that is not attainable online.

It would be nice to get RCH's attention so that he might update Enterprise Mission with new content. THAT would be something. However, when Hoagland is unfairly attacked and ridiculed... I had to defend him.

Unfairly attacked and ridiculed? I have asked legitimate questions and since my questions are not praising Hoagland it's considered an unfair attack? And if you are defending him, I am glad that you are not a lawyer. I've at least provided evidence to the claims I have posted here, which is much more than you could say...Oh wait, go buy the book!
Google searches lie! Only believe the written word!

As far as your assertions the RCH is a liar, a con-man and a purveyor of "bs," well, what can I say?

Ya, what can you say...pretty much sums it up doesn't it? At least if you would take the time to do the requiired research you would know this.

I won't discuss the Space Nazi interview more than I've discussed it in previous postings here. And, I did listen to the entire interview regarding them. I thought I wrote about that.

You did write about that, except you were incorrect. You reply:

I thought I stated that I had an open mind enough to consider the slight possibility that the Nazis brought over from PROJECT PAPERCLIP (note: military operations and projects are usually written in all-caps) who had access to (and were promoted into) highly exotic technologies that were then *PRIVATIZED* in order to attain ultimate secrecy *****MIGHT***** have gone "black" or "rogue" or "clandestine" and used this technology to accomplish astounding things, one of which might have been branching out to the Moon and possibly farther into the solar system and even possibly farther than that. Am I saying this is so? No, but I can at least account for the slightest *POSSIBILITY* that it *might* or *could* be the case.

You would be surprised that there could be found some agreement between us on what you wrote. However, where you are wrong is that you are proposing these Nazis invovled ^ related to operation Paperclip are the same Nazis as the Hoagland Space Nazis currently at war with the Rockefellers, the Jews, and NASA. This is incorrect. As Hoagland states in the Red Ice Radio interview, Hoagland claims the top Nazi scientists fled Earth for Space and disassociated with Earth and mankind and then, well, doing everything from assasinating JFK, to destroying the twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001, to involving themselves with the Norway Spiral and Earth politics.
Hoagland's Space Nazis again are in no way related to the operation Paperclip or any other Nazis held by the victories nations of WWII.
Hoagland moves on to say these Space Nazis are at this date, 1,000 years technologically ahead of mankind on Earth.
While there may be some credence to the suggestion by you that operation Paperclip may have provided technology related to space that was farther advance then anything the allies currently had in possession and some of that technology was incorporated into classified aircraft, etc...that is plausible and I will agree with you on that. But once again.....these are totally different Nazis than Hoagland's Nazis are they are not and have not been in conjunction with Earth Nazis in anyway whatsoever until Space War broke out between the Space Nazis and NASA and the Rockefellers. I'm not saying it....Hoagland said it and it is linked as source in this very thread.

Are you reading my posts or just skimming through?

I read your posts although your overuse of capital letters gives me a headache. Unfortunately, most of my time is spent correcting your errors and/or deflections. In the majority of your posts, you post one sentence, which is usually the first sentence, that is relevant. After that sentence, your interest in debating the topic at hand goes completely out the window and turns up into some story that offers little if any relevancy to any question you have been posed. No source is provided, only your conjecture on how Worldly and enlightened Richard C. Hoagland is and how we should all buy and read his book and become like him.
In my honest opinion...Hoagland is or needs to be put on a rather modest regiment of thorazine. I have no intention of ending up or wanting to be like that, book or no book.

Your talk of bullying and intimidation is utter Hoagland-babble. See, your problem here is that you form a thread and prance around parading and insisting Hoagland-babble as the truth. You insult anyone that objects to your assertion and claim to be the victim. All along, you offer no evidence whatsoever for anything you have claimed or mentioned. On top of that, you are abhorrently neglectfull of anything critical of Hoagland to the point of denial.
You have no interest in being presented with real facts. Your claim that you have the facts is noted, although not sourced by you still.
I'm not here to publicily humiliate Richard C. Hoagland or to belittle him. Have you seen me mention anything whatsoever about the claims of him faking a heart attack? No you have not, as that is a false claim and a lie. If I were here to smear the man, you would not be seeing sources provided by me from actual scientists, interviews with Hoagland, etc. Fact filled sources. Where are yours?

I don't know what, if any, degree(s) he possesses, but his DEMONSTRATED knowledge would be more than enough to qualify for a prestigious honorary degree. However, I think he already has a degree, if not more.

No he does not. Hoagland has never graduated from any University. He was a mueseum curator and a science advisor to Walter Cronkite.

Hoagland did not graduate from college. "I didn't actually get a degree," he said last week. He says he was "possibly the youngest museum curator in the country" in the mid-1960s at age 19. He is a science writer with a keen interest in space

Hoagland's Angstrom Medal

Hoagland lists among his awards having received the Angstrom Medal for Excellence in Science. But there's a catch.
Uppsala University in Sweden, with approval from Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, gives out the Angstrom Prize, which includes a medal and a cash award, given in the honor of 18th Century Swedish scientist Anders-Jonas Angstrom. Hoagland's medal, however, came from the separate Angstrom Foundation Aktiebolag (AFAB). This is a privately-owned company with no connection to Uppsala University or the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
"There were no scientists involved in that decision," says Ralph Greenberg, a professor of mathematics at the University of Washington. Others who have researched Hoagland's medal say it carries little if any merit and was not awarded by scientists or a scientific organization.

Link to my external text quotes

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

READ his book(s). READ. READ. READ.

Until you READ you are lancing windmills.

READ, YOUNG MAN, READ. READ, YOUNG MAN, READ.

...Then, and only then will we discuss. READ first. READ. READ.... and then we will discuss.

Do not bully. READ. Then we will discuss.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
reply to post by Marrr

Why are you insisting someone reads Hoaxlands fictional books? do you get a cut of his sales?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Marrr

Until you READ you are lancing windmills.

READ, YOUNG MAN, READ. READ, YOUNG MAN, READ.

...Then, and only then will we discuss. READ first. READ. READ.... and then we will discuss.

Do not bully. READ. Then we will discuss.

Weren't you just whining about how you felt being picked on by me "demanding" action from you? I know it's been a few hours, but scan that memory of yours, if not, scroll up.
As proven by most of my posts, there are links/sources to my information. I'm not sure how you correlate that to lancing windmills or what that even means for that matter. Would you kindly provide answers to my questions for you in my previous post. I would also like for you to include sources along with any pseudo-science claims that you may or may not post concerning Richard C. Hoagland.
There is no need to keep bringing up other people such as Stanton Friedman, Carl Sagan, etc at this point. You have yet to conclude the first two things asked of you and it is evident that you have your work cut out for you.
Once again, devote your attention and research in confronting the things posed to you in my previous post. We can continue our work from there.

And when it comes to reading....I suggest that it is you that is in need of reading. You are unaware of even basic knowledge of Richard C. Hoagland. Either that or you have an alternate agenda and don't really care what evidence disputing Hoagland is presented. A crackhead in a library with an hour to spare at an internet terminal would at least likely walk away with a little hesitance when it comes to Hoagland.
You should stop reading Hoagland's books and spend some time investigating alternative sources of information. Maybe that is part of the problem here? Let me reitterate though.....spend your time answering the questions posed to you in my prior post. If you get the time...you can answer the questions in my posts prior to that one..but for now, the one above shall suffice.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Marrr because: Crackheads need love too

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

reply to post by Marrr

Why are you insisting someone reads Hoaxlands fictional books? do you get a cut of his sales?

SInce I have read medical papers, know cpr, could perform moderate field medical emergency treatment to myself if I were hurt and to others, and I am also a shadetree psychiatrist. Shouldn't this not give me ample clout to pronounce a new medical condition called "Hoagland-psychobabble delusional overexposure"? I also have some theories on clinical treatments.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Marrr because: just needed to be

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I'm kicking myself for doing this and giving you extra things to explain..Let me remind you what you said.

I won't discuss the Space Nazi interview more than I've discussed it in previous postings here. And, I did listen to the entire interview regarding them. I thought I wrote about that.

I don't recall you offering your insight into how the Hoagland Space Nazis brought down the World Trade Center towers and the hyperdimensional torsion physics they used to accomplish this.

I don't recall you refuting Hoagland's claim that President John F. Kennedy murdered by Hoagland's Space Nazis.

Have you cared to comment on the claimed Space War between the Nazis you refer to and Hoagland's Space Nazis?

Your thoughts on the recent uprisings in Egypt were the result of Hoagland's Space Nazis bouncing signals off the Pyramids?

The Norway spiral. Hoagland claims it was a Russian rocket that was grabbed by the Space Nazis via his discovered hyperdimensional torsion physics. This was done to show certain World leaders what power they had facing them if they choose to continue Space War. Care to discuss?

How do the Jews and the Rockefellers play out in this?

edit on 25-6-2011 by Marrr because: hoagland drain

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Normally I wouldn't get involved in a discussion about nonsense such as that found on enterprisemission.com however I feel that it is important that regular ATS members realize that Hoagland's views are completely unsupported by science.

If you are one of those people who think that science is just 'made up' by elites, then I can't help you. But if you have any kind of critical level of intelligence it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to refute Hoagland's insane claims. I am of the belief that when a self styled public intellectual makes one or two completely insane claims, that refutes the rest of what they might try to say.

The thing that rankles me the most about Hoagland's pseudo science is his use of the jargon-filled term HYPERDIMENSIONAL PHYSICS. Throwing a term like that around needs serious peer review support. Where is the academic paper, published in Nature, where he lays to the hyperdimensional physics argument? How does it relate to general relativity? Should they close down CERN because some crackpot has actually got it all figured out without publishing in a scientific journal? How does Higgs-Boson interact with hyperdimensionality? I really want to know, Hoagland. I want to see the math.

Hoagland's writing is fiction, dressed up in pseudo-scientific jargon meant to fool people without critical faculties or a basic formal scientific training.

Believers will continue to believe, of that I am sure. But they must acknowledge that by doing so, they relinquish any claim to scientific truth, which is predicated upon the pillars of hypothesis testing, falsifiability, repeatability, and peer review.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The reason I insist people READ Hoagland's books (notice I didn't say BUY) is so that you can discuss what he actually asserts in them, not what you have *heard* others claims of what he has written. The last poster stating that Hoagland's books are unscientific and "fictional" --has obviously not read them. They are well put together. There is no "belief" involved in what he writes. Sure, some areas are speculative, but most of his work is very scientific and well-sourced. He is careful not to use just any old "source" --and he even states that doing so puts you into a precarious position since "sources" sometimes embellish and lie.

Again, I say that you READ the books. If you had kept up with the posts, you will have seen that I suggested checking a copy out from the library first, or buying them used on amazon.com, where you can sometimes find used books for a single penny. Don't buy them if you don't have the money or just won't do it. But, do find a library copy or whatever and READ.

And, only do that if you curious about the topics. It's easy to bash the guy without reading his books, to sit back and call his work fictional, etc. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinions. I'm not trying to convert anyone. I did, however defend RCH from what I considered unfair attacks.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

Krisobal, there would be no such thing as a published paper. For some reason, in our scientific community (as Mike Cremo speaks of in his books), scientists (or anyone) studying such "fringe" topics are not funded, don't make tenure, lose their grants and such. Peer-review would not happen because mainstream scientists don't want any of that to happen to them, wouldn't want to be associated with it, even for simple evaluation and consideration.

That being said, I would love to see a paper published on Hyperdimensional (or Torsion) Physics. At least everything would be on the table for the public (and any daring scientist) to consider, evaluate and process. For the world, I don't know why that hasn't been done. In fact, Enterprise Mission would have been a good place to put that out. Of course, releasing something like that should happen on several websites simultaneously. So, I agree here: I'd like to see a release of information concerning Hyperdimensional Physics, too.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Never heard of him. I doubt he is big enough to be a concern to even be considered to having be bought out. His fans might adore him but he's certainly not on any mainstream radar.

--The **truth** will not be mainstream. If you have not heard of him, then I doubt you have much interest in NASA and Moon/Mars exploration. He is rather prolific when it comes to matters of our solar system and its anomalies. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you read "Dark Mission" amongst other books written by him. If you go to www.amazon.com you can find the entire list of his books. He is big. He is, in fact, MAJOR. However, many are upset that he has neglected his website for more than a YEAR.

I cannot agree more, Dark Mission "Has" to be one of the greatest books on the ET/UFO issue I have ever read.

Combined with Jim Marrs "Rule by Secrecy", and Lloyd Pye' "Everything You Know Is Wrong", they tell the true facts that our history has been covered up for a very long time.

Dont know why he has neglected his web site, but I doubt he has defaulted on his quest for the truth.

Great post and my compliments.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That being said, I would love to see a paper published on Hyperdimensional (or Torsion) Physics. At least everything would be on the table for the public (and any daring scientist) to consider, evaluate and process. For the world, I don't know why that hasn't been done

It has not been done for the simple reason it is just something hoaxland just made up, and lies about. There is zero science in it - remember Hoaxland's claim about the ECO” low-fuel sensors in the space shuttle main fuel tank? Or do you ignore that as it shows how silly Hoaxland actually is!
remember this?
www.msss.com...
and
www.math.washington.edu...

Of course, releasing something like that should happen on several websites simultaneously.

Just why do you think that?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Marrr

Thats a lousy comment in my opinion. Fictional huh, well there will be a day in the future when all will be revealed, and Richard C Hoagland will be on the winning side.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Marrr

Here you are mistaken. You call the books fictional. They are non-fiction. That is fact. Your opinion is that they are fictional. You probably didn't READ them either. We are a country of idiots who point fingers and sling accusations when we even haven't read the material. I give up.

And for the record, as you so well quoted above: I did say READ. READ. READ. I did not say BUY. BUY. BUY. You should be able to check out a copy from your library. And, unless I'm incorrect (because I don't know of all the illegal download sites), one cannot find everything written in "Dark Mission" online as Marrr claims. Again, maybe I should say one cannot LEGALLY do so. It is copyrighted material. Suggesting I get a cutback from RCH's book sales is a bit ridiculous. There is a difference between READ and BUY.

I suggest people read the material because you cannot find it legally online. You need to read the material if you want to intelligently discuss it. And that goes for most any topic, especially if you're discussing the writings of a particular person. Moreso if you are calling someone's work fictional among other things. It is apparent that an intelligent, civil discourse is too high of an expectation, as you seem content with baseless bashing. Have at it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I check his site every other week or so, and I do fear it is gone for good. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy his stuff, but I've viewed him as having a massive ego, which is not a bad thing in itself, but when paired with his more controversial subjects (space Nazis!) it keeps me as a reader well grounded. I don't disbelieve him on these more sensitive topics, I simply choose to disagree, because everyone believes their own thing.

I love the Mars and Lunar stuff, and the whole Iapetus Death Star comparison was the thing that drew me in to enterprise mission, and I hope he updates the website one day. Even if I don't agree with the man 100%, what he puts to the table is very interesting and sparks the imagination. It's all good.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I didn't think there were many people that believed all the wild crap that Hoagland said, I think he has made some of the most ridiculous claims I have ever heard, He is a lunatic with no facts to back his claims, only theories.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join