It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DEATH of Enterprise-mission...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Thanks.

Getting this thread back on track, let me just say that I've been wondering what was up with EnterpriseMission.com for years. I'm surprised you can even tell that nothing has been updated recently -- I've never been able to make heads or tails of that site. The interface and structure is that of a website circa 1998, with the design to boot.

My hunch is that RCH is a demanding, know it all and tyrant when it comes to the website, and everything has to be exactly his way, even though he probably knows nothing about web UI or UX -- Can't you just see him being so particular about EM.com right down to the exact color of every font and even what words get underlined?

The result is a unwieldily mess in which it's impossible to find what you're looking for -- or even know where you are on the site at any given moment.

I gave up hoping that site would be redesigned sometime around 03.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

I hear you, --about wanting the site to be redesigned. As far as RCH's personality, I have no idea; I've never met him. I really don't picture him as the Martha Stewart of the fringe research world. I bet he's actually a nice guy. Hey, everyone is human, so if he's ever had a Christian Bale moment (when Christian exploded upon a lighting guy who was wrongly adjusting the lights during a live action scene), I can overlook it. He doesn't have such a reputation as far as I know, though. I've only heard him present his views in cordial, polite ways. I'd love to have a rich (no pun intended) conversation with him and a few others over dinner.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting the guy on an unrealistic pedastal or anything like that. He's human like the rest of us. What separates him out from the rest of us is his unrelenting charge into areas where NASA and other elements (both in and out of our government) would rather him stay away from. In fact, I'm surprised that he hasn't been "quieted" in some fashion. Maybe they bought him off --a little. Maybe he got too close to some hidden truth and was offered two options, "offered" the kind of offer you can't refuse, for refusal means a state of no further options, and we all know what that state is: the big D. So, maybe he's backed off a little and is enjoying any wealth he might have justly accumulated.

OR... maybe he has learned what is coming and is wasting no more time, having decided to "retire" sort of and enjoy LIFE before it all comes crashing down. Have you noticed how so many celebrities are retiring of sorts, like Oprah? There are some others, too, who have decided to back away from their work in order to enjoy themselves. Larry King is another. All of this just prior to 2012. I know, that part is highly speculative. I'm just freeform brainstorming as I write and that's where it led me.

Either way, I'll salute Hoagland for his work and for (as far as I know) being a chivalrous gentleman. I'm thankful that Richard and people like him (Marrs, Farrell, Bell, Noory, Bara, Cremo, Hancock, Dolan, Ventura and the like...) are around. What on earth are we going to do when they pass away and no one else has taken up their fallen torches to light the way towards the truth? Those will be dark days indeed. Again, I salute them all and hold them in the highest of regards.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Are you Richard C. Hoagland?

I haven't heard much out of RCH since he claimed on national radio that the "Deepwater Horizon" disaster in the Gulf had triggered some sort of dire calamity that would cause the whole Gulf to explode. It's understandable that maybe he finally was embarrassed?

The way I figure it there are three possibilities.

1. RCH is a durable, gritty journalist on a mission to expose the truth of a maligned and grand conspiracy.

2. RCH is a paid shill and a stooge employed to steer your attention towards whatever idiotic claim he's pushing at the moment.

3. RCH once had a job that was respected, but over the years, he's succombed to lunacy and madness. Thus, forcing all of his peers at NASA to shun him like the crazy old man down the road.

In my opinion, it's a combination of 2 & 3. The man is a fraud. He is not a legitimate holder of the Angstrom Medal for one. He never offers an explanation of his off the wall, failed claims.

I've visited his website before and agree it is badly outdated and hard to navigate. Senility or strategic confusion?

The Truth about the revered Hoagland Angstrom Medal

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

He has a thick enough skin as to have gone there and taken the cheap shots (as we've already seen on this thread in various replies). He has gone there and provided us with information about which we NEVER WOULD HAVE HEARD ANYWHERE ELSE. For example, America bringing in SS Nazi scientists at the end of VE (Victory Europe) under PROJECT PAPERCLIP? These same SS Nazis rising to prominence and leadership in the development of the atom bomb and space flight (the formulation of NASA Itself)?

Are you claiming that RCH uncovered & disclosed Project Paperclip?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That website is a throwback to the early days of the WWW (i.e. the 90's). It's 2011...can't he confine his website to one frame? Or at least minimize the scrolling?! He must have gotten design tips from Starfire Tor

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Are you claiming that RCH uncovered & disclosed Project Paperclip?

That is what it looks like they are claiming...

However hoaxland has never actually disclosed anything, certainly nothing NASA has done.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I haven't heard much out of RCH since he claimed on national radio that the "Deepwater Horizon" disaster in the Gulf had triggered some sort of dire calamity that would cause the whole Gulf to explode. It's understandable that maybe he finally was embarrassed?

I think it's been posted here many times there are new fissures/cracks in the sea floor. Plus there are other spots spewing up oil other than the well head. Drilling so deep in the ocean and using hydraulic fracturing to get oil out of the deep was a bad idea.

The OilCano was "capped" but she's still leaking. There are portions of the sea floor rising and fracturing. Plus the scientists are trying to figure out why the microbes that were supposed to eat the oil have not. Probably the Corexit is keeping the microbes from eating the oil...

The Gulf of Mexico OilCano is not over.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm not really sure what to think about the guy. I thought a lot of the stuff on his site was a big stretch of the imagination and really out there, but it was Hoagland's stuff (I believe) which got me into researching (and obsessing) over Mars and Moon anomalies. I was on the Coast to Coast AM site years ago when I came across one of the Mars Rover photos which seemed to show some Earth-like 'seashells' laying about in a field of debris. The picture linked back to the Enterprise Mission site, and from there I was hooked. I had heard about the infamous Mars Face many years before, but that image of what looked to be a broken conch shell really convinced me that there could have been/be life on Mars.

Whether he's a hoaxer or not, he did bring to light some genuinely-intriguing NASA images.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

How many years do you figure sufficiently need to pass by before a RCH claim can be put from the "On Hold, could potentially happen still" file into the BS bin?

Hoagland claims Nazis escaped WWII at the end and are still living in space. Can we safely say that it is likely that a group of Senior Nazi scientists lives have probably expired by now, whether they be on-planet or off?

I do like the man's hair

edit on 14-6-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Hoagland claims Nazis escaped WWII at the end and are still living in space.

He probably thinks Iron Sky is a documentary!

www.ironsky.net...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think Hoagland is a very interesting guy but I believe he came down with a disease common to other people in his field, the field of uncovering the discovered but covered truth that the powers that be don't want us farm animals to know about.

The disease is babble-blabble-itis. It strikes when one's ego goes into orbit.

He used to claim that the moon didn't have an atmosphere because light from stars passing near the edge of the moon wasn't diffracted. He has backed away from that. (Astronauts on the moon detected the atmosphere with instruments, if you believe that astronauts have been on the moon.)

I like Hoagland, though, despite his disease. He's a smart guy. I'm sure that he will reel himself in one day and once again be a stimulating and interesting person.

Haven't been on his website for a long time. Maybe the fact that it hasn't been updated is a sign that his ego is coming in for a landing.
edit on 14-6-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Pervius

Hoagland claims Nazis escaped WWII at the end and are still living in space. Can we safely say that it is likely that a group of Senior Nazi scientists lives have probably expired by now, whether they be on-planet or off?

This is the kind of straw-man argument used to discredit someone and their work in the absence of knowledge and/or evidence. For those of you who may not be familiar with the tactic, it works like this. To "straw man" someone, you restate a premise from that person, only you do it in a way that EXAGGERATES it into stupidity, and then you proclaim or infer how ridiculous it is. Marrr's quoted post above has "straw manned" RCH (Richard C. Hoagland).

1. Hoagland has never made such an outlandish claim. People have claimed Hoagland has in order to discredit him.
2. The kernel of truth in Marrr's straw man is that Nazi scientists DID escape WWII Germany. Most/many of the hardcore SS and "plain old" Nazis came to the US in a classified (at the time) operation PAPERCLIP. These scientists were put into the most sensitive of research projects, and eventually many of these former SS Nazis rose to positions of leadership, power and authority (NASA included). But, if you told this to the average citizen, they would think you were nuts because it's common sense that the US wouldn't have collaborated, employed and promoted SS Nazis! Right? The fact is that the US and Russian space programs were powered by the minds of however many SS/Nazis both countries could scramble back home. And, of course, a small handful of SS/Nazis scientists were never heard of again (although some were found hiding in South America, apprehended and convicted of war crimes).

And, to answer Marrrs' previous question: Am I RCH? No. I have read a couple of his books ("Dark Mission" and "City of the Edge of Forever" -the one about Mars). I highly recommend that Marrrs reads these books, and to try to do so with an open mind. But, if anyone reads the books, you will enjoy a feast of strange anomalies, official NASA photos/imagery and facts that you probably would never have heard anywhere.

To answer Marrrs'/anyone else's assertions:
1. Hoagland has never "DISclosed" anything. He has no clearance. He has nothing to disclose. Hoagland has only EXPOSED. He exposes FACTS about NASA. He exposes photographic anomalies that hint of a broader story that we are not being told, that is being kept from us, and he uses official NASA images to do this.
2. He writes books and used to publish fact-based articles on www.enterprisemission.com. He mainly is attacked by people with no facts, or distortions or STRAW MAN tactics like Marrr employs.
3. I never said that Hoagland was the first person to expose OPERATION PAPERCLIP. Hoagland was the first, to my knowledge, to bring the news MAINSTREAM. And even if he was the 40th or 400th person to bring up PAPERCLIP, he was the one that brought it to me (and thousands of others). His voice rang out in his (and Bara's) book, "Dark Mission."

I'll admit, readily, that RCH is human, like us. Sure, he's probably made a mistake or two. Even PRESIDENTS MISSPEAK (...Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, and every President before/after has/and will). To think that a researcher/average citizen can't misspeak or make a mistake is ridiculous. That being said, a person who goes public with controversial FINDINGS and IDEAS is bound to draw fire for every little thing. That's to be expected. However, I still assert that the world is more illuminated because fo RCH and people like him (Noory, Bara, Bell, Dolan, Ventura, Marrs, Farrell, Freidman, Kaku, Sagan, etc.). These people should be cherished while they're here (Sagan passed a long time ago) because they ILLUMINATE our world. When they are gone, who is going to take up the torch and illuminate our world for everyone else? Certainly not people like Marrr who employ cheap straw-man assertions to ridicule. It is easier to destroy than to create. It is easier to criticize than to illuminate others. This as evidenced by the quoted text far above.

THANKS and another SALUTE to RCH and that list of ILLUMINATING personas.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

This is the kind of straw-man argument used to discredit someone and their work in the absence of knowledge and/or evidence

According to you then, my questions and comments here are intended to discredit Richard C. Hoagland's reputation and work because I am stupid and uninformed.

Regarding my comment about RCH and Space Nazis as quoted by you..

1. Hoagland has never made such an outlandish claim. People have claimed Hoagland has in order to discredit him.

RCH has made quite a few claims about Space Nazis. Would you like to see some?

Space Nazis are the top scientists that escaped to the Moon near the end of WWII and they live to this day.

The space Nazi's are 1,000 years ahead of Earthlings.

There is a secret war in space between Earth and the Space Nazis

UFO sightings are actually the Space Nazis blackmailing our politicians into not further escalating space war by displaying their firepower.

Alex Jones is right and we live on a prison planet and being kept from breaking out by the Space Nazis.

The Space Nazis have eliminated competing Space Masons, also Jews that wanted to be in space.

The Rockefellers are in a space war with Space Nazis.

Although I do agree with you in Nazi scientists being taken from Germany via operation Paperclip, These are not the scientists RCH is talking about ^.

We can agree to disagree as far as you claiming RCH uncovered & disclosed information regarding operation Paperclip. Did your statement lead the reader to think that? I kinda think so.

He exposes FACTS about NASA

He does? We'll get into his "facts" about NASA later. We were discussing Space Nazis.

I still assert that the world is more illuminated because fo RCH and people like him (Noory, Bara, Bell, Dolan, Ventura, Marrs, Farrell, Freidman, Kaku, Sagan, etc.).

I do not feel illuminated by listening to George Noory. Actually, quite the opposite. Same goes for pretty much your entire list there. Sagan maybe being the credible standalone. While some are entertaining to listen to, that is pretty much their job...to entertain, not to bring humanity to some grand form of enlightenment. You're not going to find that in anything with commercials.

You failed to offer any of your insight into Hoagland's Angstrom Medal. Would you care to discuss that next?

Richard Hoagland & Space Nazis

Second video is the full interview.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Marrr because: grammatical correction

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

This is the kind of straw-man argument used to discredit someone and their work in the absence of knowledge and/or evidence

According to you then, my questions and comments here are intended to discredit Richard C. Hoagland's reputation and work because I am stupid and uninformed.

Regarding my comment about RCH and Space Nazis as quoted by you..

RCH has made quite a few claims about Space Nazis. Would you like to see some?

Space Nazis are the top scientists that escaped to the Moon near the end of WWII and they live to this day.

The space Nazi's are 1,000 years ahead of Earthlings.

There is a secret war in space between Earth and the Space Nazis

UFO sightings are actually the Space Nazis blackmailing our politicians into not further escalating space war by displaying their firepower.

Alex Jones is right and we live on a prison planet and being kept from breaking out by the Space Nazis.

The Space Nazis have eliminated competing Space Masons, also Jews that wanted to be in space.

The Rockefellers are in a space war with Space Nazis.

Although I do agree with you in Nazi scientists being taken from Germany via operation Paperclip, These are not the scientists RCH is talking about ^.

We can agree to disagree as far as you claiming RCH uncovered & disclosed information regarding operation Paperclip. Did your statement lead the reader to think that? I kinda think so.

He exposes FACTS about NASA

He does? We'll get into his "facts" about NASA later. We were discussing Space Nazis.

I still assert that the world is more illuminated because fo RCH and people like him (Noory, Bara, Bell, Dolan, Ventura, Marrs, Farrell, Freidman, Kaku, Sagan, etc.).

I do not feel illuminated by listening to George Noory. Actually, quite the opposite. Same goes for pretty much your entire list there. Sagan maybe being the credible standalone. While some are entertaining to listen to, that is pretty much their job...to entertain, not to bring humanity to some grand form of enlightenment. You're not going to find that in anything with commercials.

You failed to offer any of your insight into Hoagland's Angstrom Medal. Would you care to discuss that next?

Richard Hoagland & Space Nazis

Second video is the full interview.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Marrr because: grammatical correction

NONE OF RICHARD C. HOAGLAND'S BOOKS (OR ENTERPRISEMISSION.COM) MENTIONS "SPACE NAZIS." Whatever source you are quoting is FALSE. Please provide the ORIGINAL SOURCE for your claims, not just quoted text. Again, to my knowledge, RCH has never quoted "space nazis." Again, you must provide CREDIBLE SOURCES for your quoted texts. You attack without evidence or proof and people see through your shams.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hey Ghost, chill, these fools are trolling you. you have a real cool thread here about a really interesting intellegent guy.
He turned so many people on to do there own searching into amaxing areas that have been hidden from us for so long. Just coz these guys dont get out much dont let them ruin your day. It is not the critic that counts.

All the best

Elvis
Thanlyouverymuch

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I was wondering myself what happened to enterprisemission.com
Why has it not been updated?

Maybe some one who knows some more about it could post it here.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't think there is any reason to try and discredit Richard Hoagland, he's
done a fine job of that all by himself.

His very first material on Mars was interesting, not good science but
interesting, after that he slid downhill trying to find new things to keep the
paying audience interested...

His constant blatherings about "hyperdimensional" nonsense has gotten
to be embarrassing.

He even gave a two hour lecture on "The hyperdimensional Election of
Barrack Obama" which was the most pathetic and disgusting thing
he has ever tried to pawn off. (google it, watch it if you need an ipecac)

Hoagland has shown that he has nothing to offer, he's old news.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I like Mr. Hoagland...I like to CONSIDER some of the things he says, his ideas, his theories....some even make you go Hmmmmm.

I remember him from way back when Art Bell still hosted Coast To Coast.... I had to be at work early in the AM and many an early morning I would sit there mesmerized witha cup of coffee and strawberry Pop Tarts....waiting for the 4am session to get the clincher moment....the Aha revelation. Art was a master at keeping you glued to the show, and only he could rein in RC Hoagland.

As for WHO is Hoagland? He is the Face On Mars... he didn't discover it, but he took an idea and ran with it.....Winchester didn't invent the lever action rifle...Henry did, but as an analogy to Hoagland, he took an idea and ran with it.

He was even the role model for one of the "basement" characters on the X-Files... the "three horsemen of the apocolypse" I believe.

As for health, I remember way back around 1999 or 2000 he had heart surgery. He ain't getting any younger. If I had a web site, had made more than a few dollars selling books, and a few speaking engagements a year...I'd say to heck with it and go sailing or fishing...maybe do a little research and a few radio shows to push an occassional book...then dissappear again.

As for the site...it is like traveling an etheral maze... links that go to no where, articles randomly linked...and the occassional gem which is worth the search.

My favorite was tying the NASA agenda to Sun worship/ Nazi occult/ ancient Egyptian paganism.... the NASA symbols, dates of launches and landings tied to pagan constellations, 19.5, the Masonic influence...

Cool Stuff...but like many here. I dropped his site some time ago as there was nothing new. The thrill is gone.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You attack without evidence or proof and people see through your shams.

Where do you get off saying that I am attacking you and pulling shams? I haven't even gone as far as to say that the wool is being pulled over your eyes, let alone attack and judge you. You've already accused me of being a stupid, uninformed liar. You are the one attacking.

Instead of listening to the interview I have provided, you would rather play asinine word games versus choosing to sift thru and analyze any information that is contradictive of Richard C Hoagland. Did you even listen to the interview? ATS has a term for this...it's called Ignorance. Deny it.

You've had your turn with the questioning. Now it's your turn to explain why you have been avoiding mine. Why are you reluctant to discuss Hoagland's Angstrom Medal? Are you really here to review RCH with an open mind? Or is it that you want this fantasy land rubbish to be so true that you put a paperbag over your head when any information that sheds any questioning of RCH is brought to light? You clearly take the time to analyze what I post, and try to psychologically break it down. Why won't you take that same amount of time and impartially critique RCH? Could it be that you are the one that is trolling?

Just to note.....knock it off with the all CAPS. It's highly annoying and insulting to the persons reading your posts and it's insinuating that your audience is incapable of recognizing words that you feel are important.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
Hey Ghost, chill, these fools are trolling you. you have a real cool thread here about a really interesting intellegent guy.
He turned so many people on to do there own searching into amaxing areas that have been hidden from us for so long. Just coz these guys dont get out much dont let them ruin your day. It is not the critic that counts.

All the best

Elvis
Thanlyouverymuch

The audacity of you calling anyone a fool after ^ is just, well,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join