It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See a UFO on any given day, in any given location.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tseekr379

I do agree with some of what you say.

There does seem to be more and more sightings and UFO's in the skies.

I see them myself... I have seen too many "moving stars" that do movements which indicate they are NOT satellites.

I have noticed in this thread people seem to focus on UFOs in the "Night" skies ...... what about daytime??? I have seen more UFOs in broad daylight than I will ever see at night .... so even in day ...keep your eyes to the skies.

Also man.... in your post you say we are being surrounded by motherships and what not .... that may be so... BUT .. why do you then go on to say Project Blue Beam is going to fool everyone??? seems that there is nothing fake about real UFOs and possible motherships that house those UFOs...

And... you said you don't consider yourself a Christian.... So PLEASE don't tell us to read the bible and believe that Christ is somehow a Savior or God.....

You also said you were from Ecuador ....cool! I just watched a documentary on UFOtv about Ecuador and all there UFOs and how the president was very open about them .... kudos!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

S & F for telling us that the UFO's are up in the sky and thats where we should be looking for them?
Really?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tseekr379

Are you spamming threads?. This is the second time I've seen you post this drivel.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Now there are many, many dumb people that think they are seeing a UFO, but a smart person can tell the difference between an airplane, a satellite, and a UFO of any nature. If you see a satellite in broad day light, it is probably just for a few second due to a flare from sunlight. There are a lot of crazy aircraft out there, but they only operate withing certain parameters. When you, your neighbor, and a family across the see clearly a low flying solid sphere exhibiting traits that are not associated with conventional aircraft, in a highly populated residential area, then it is safe to say you saw a UFO. Now alien or human is a different story all together, and often a moot point when it comes to how astounding the object may be.

But you are right, a smart person would "prepare themselves with the right tools and information." However, you would be surprised what you see in the sky given enough down time. Hell most people hardly ever look up.
edit on 10-6-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm going to spend the next few hours looking at the sky and see what happens. (Yeah, I really have nothing better to do. Lol.) I'll let ya'll know what I see or mostly likely, don't see.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I am trying to spread a message. Are you trying to deter me? Project Blue Beam will be used to fool people into a one world religion/government which will be luciferian or satanic. Just because the motherships are overhead doesn't mean they won't try fooling us in any other way. Did you know that the US government is in league with these ships and had prior knowledge and just "pretends to play dumb"? THAT is how they fool us.

I am not from Ecuador. I am writing FROM Ecuador. And yes, disclosure is starting to become more mainstream (as in the rest of the world).

I don't consider myself superior or saved, but when people are willfully ignorant and refuse to look at life outside of their little worlds they're distracted in, then I have to draw the line there and just hope people like that someday, and somehow, wake up. Good luck. Not all the canned food and silver or gold, or guns will save you from what's coming.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So I spent a few hours watching the sky and all I saw was a plane, clouds, and the moon.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
About 4 years ago I started spending much of my free time watching the sky for UFO's, after about a year and a half I quit because I never saw one and thought it was a waste of time. I'm 28 and have never seen a UFO. I'm not saying they don't exist, just that it's not that easy to see one.
edit on 9-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

You were right to quit. Looking for them is pretty much a waste of time. If you do see one count yourself lucky and try to get pictures/video. At one time MUFON estimated you were likely to see a UFO every 50,000 hours looking at the sky. That's a long time to spend doing nothing. People who go out all the time looking for and seeing UFOs are normally seeing something easily explainable with a little knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join