It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Could explain where all the gold is going.

You have to wonder though if there is any truth to any of these "myths" out there?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You should have made your own thread. Too many quality posts are lost
In crap threads like these. I enjoyed the videos thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

Thank you.................now give my post a star if you thought it was a good post.

I need all the stars I can get, who knows ATS may start handing out Tee shirts or baseball caps if we get enough stars one day.

As I have been researching for about 20 years and probably upwards of 1,000 books on the ET/UFO subject, I personally think that there is a POSSIBILITY (Note I did not say positive cause I have no proof) that there is a very strong correlation between missing people and us not being the highest intellegent species on Planet Earth right now.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your responses, have been away working for a bit, but have been shocked that this thread is still in the top20.

Things one needs to realize when accesing this thread is
1) the metric bullion of gold that is pulled from this planet in unison to what can be caluclated for does not match up to data that is hidden, traded, used for minimal products.

2) The planet has had a enlightened type of monarchy not only in the european society, but in all societys. why is this, why not take out the elite and have a established dictatorship that is based off of darwins theory

3) several countries have pyramids that if darwin and the bible are correct were or could not have been built by us land crawling ignorant folk

Any how thanks for the positive and the negative people. have appreciated all the responses

edit on 11-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
I found and am posting three videos that I found quite interesting. This guy makes some good points.

This Presentation is given by Butch Witkowsk a 27 year veteran homicide detective now a volunteer investigator for MUFON. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle will shock you, very graphic details given. Additional Pictures and Videos available at: ddsdtv.blogspot.com...

Warning: While I did not see any gore on the videos, the guy from a medical point of view describes graphically (and accurately) some very morbid points as to some of the bodies they have retrieved. Children should not be present if listening to this without speakers.

In video three this gentleman says that 2.5 - 2.7 million of us - totally disappear off the face of the planet. 95% are found, however on average 30,000 that totally go missing and are never found on average every year going back to 1990.

The third and last video ends abruptly and says 3 of 3 so ? If someone finds an additonal one that picks up where this guy leaves off, feel free to post it.

My mother in law dated a retired homicide detective (both were widowed for many years) and homicide detectives aren't dumb. By and large they are pretty sharp individuals that have been around the block.

Now this guy was a homicide detective for 27 years so he's well versed. He says if you see a possibly et craft, run. They've been here and experimented enough with us to know how our body system and brain works. They might be here, or at least some of them for less than humanitarian purposes.

fyi; What is the connection between humans and cows (cattle mutilations)? In a emergency where no human blood is available cow's blood can be used to replace human blood because they are that close blood wise to us. Not a top choice but in a pinch it's better than nothing and has worked.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also, one last point. In my research, What they found at Roswell, within the craft (two crashed, one a little further away from Roswell on a different day)............the one at Roswell had human body parts and vats of human blood in storage.

The Government, from what I have read and researched has decided to really keep a lid on this last piece of information in order not to scare the public.

Well, we wouldn't want to meet a hungry bear or tiger in the woods so if any of this is true, you also wouldn't want to meet a hungry grey, reptilian or whatever else is out there.

Now, and this is not my opinion, I am only relaying my research - the greys soak in our blood and body fluids and the reptilians eat our flesh.

Who is to say? We eat cows, chickens, pigs, even bugs and snakes.

Anyway these three videos are creepy, if I see a ufo, I'm not going to approach or hang around one.

Lastly, and I've said this in other alien posts.............logically speaking, if someone means you well, they are forthright, honest and above board with you. If someone means to harm you, they are sneaky, remain hidden, lie or cause disunity - plain and simply they are not forthright with you.

If and I say if you see one, I would suggest to run, run as fast as your little legs can and hide.

We're not the highest on the food chain on this planet, maybe we're not the highest on the food chain else where either.................

I have also read that humans taste a lot like pork.

Oh I just know the trolls are going to jump all over this one reply. Nobody likes to think we might be nothing more to another group of beings than pork chops, hamburger or a nice blood dip.
But again, we do the same thing to creatures we consider less intellegent and "lower" than us so turn about is fair play I guess.

Glad, I'm old, tough and skinny and probably had enough red wine marinated in me I wouldn't be of much interest to them.

edit on 10-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

OFF thanks for the time that you had spent on this thread as some fellow atsers will say it was a waste. but was it really. someone has to have the balls to say what many are feeling right

thanks again

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
couple other items to think about.

1) each individiuals family tree that has been in charge of the European colonies can be Chronological pinpointed to be of the same family origin.

2) all academic information that goes to college students throughout the U.S. comes out of one information center that is based out of Texas. so if you think that you are smarter than a fifth grader then you know that this dog and pony show is just an illusion

enough said

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Keep in mind, while hiding out if you use a pc, a radio, lights, anything can be traced...........and they will have the tech to pick up radio frequencies, body heat, any kind of waves (micro, sound, etc) and find you and your little radio right where you are hiding.

Watch Matrix II - when the octopus droney things were looking for them in the sewers. What did they do? They shut everything down - EVERYTHING and stayed real quiet, in the dark.

Turn on that radio and they might be able to trace the radio waves to right where you are.

Same goes for your cell phone.................throw the sucker out, they can lead "them" to you.

Crazy to theorize about something that will probably never happen but just in case I hope this helps anyone reading this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

your exactly right. but if you buy them $1.99 dollar aliminum beds either for cold weather or for camping it will take your body heat away
other thing you need to remember is one has to get away from all devices in order to not be tracked. if and only when their shall be several individuals trying to figure out was is going out so use their bodies as cover and conceilment, may sound horrible but works well

always remember your water as most never remember and i am not talking about the black water that the japanese will not drink which is any plastic water botltle

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
one last thing if you think that you have a savy rifle with plenty of bite, do not forget the lense cast that goes with your scope. put a half mask on it, does that make sense
a half mask on your scope is one that cannot be seen by byno;s so what you do is put a half hoody on it. so the enemy cannot see your lense flair, thus unseen

edit on 12-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
When the shebbies return to collect their food (thats us) they will leave some of us behind to re-populate the earth, (breeders). They gave us intelligence so that we can over come the well evolved predators and now we are so intelligent that we pay people to tell us what to do,( The Governments) . They are our employees. Go and tell your Employer what to do and see where it gets you. So do you really think that aliens consider us as anything other than animals that can build their own shelter?. If I was rich I wouldn't give a toss about anyone else either so that is exactly why there should not be any rich people.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
First I will watch with curiousity....needs to see how ugly they are and to see their flying machines.

Then...I always wanted to play a Gibson Les Paul Standard (a Custom will do too if the Standard is not available) over a Marshal Twin Tower at volume 11....got to go to the store I guess.

When I am done, got to collect my survival package and figure out where the resistance is at.....or start one myself.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Keep in mind, while hiding out if you use a pc, a radio, lights, anything can be traced...........and they will have the tech to pick up radio frequencies, body heat, any kind of waves (micro, sound, etc) and find you and your little radio right where you are hiding.

Watch Matrix II - when the octopus droney things were looking for them in the sewers. What did they do? They shut everything down - EVERYTHING and stayed real quiet, in the dark.

Turn on that radio and they might be able to trace the radio waves to right where you are.

Same goes for your cell phone.................throw the sucker out, they can lead "them" to you.

Crazy to theorize about something that will probably never happen but just in case I hope this helps anyone reading this.

Pretty much everything you say would be correct except the radio. Since a radio functions as a receiver it should be ok, but someone/something can hear the sound and trace you. Picking up radio waves involves tracing the source back to the transmitter with a homing device so that is of no concern imo.

In europe during WW2 everyone used small radios, since tvs did not exist enmasse, to keep track of current events.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If a civilization has conquered space, dimensional, time or multiverse travel they probably have the tech to trace any type of wave or energy out put we have.

Your best bet would be to be hidden deep deep DEEP WITHIN a mountain.

Look at how far we have come in a mere 150 years........now imagine 1,000 or even 1,000,000 years............and if from another dimension all bets are off as quantum physics laws that we are familiar with may not even apply.

The more I research quantum physics the scarier this scenero becomes and I really hope the naysayers out there are right, I really hope this is all imagination and none of it real.

Either way, it's a beautiful sunny day, I no longer have to work and I'm off to lay around in the sun and enjoy the blue sky, green grass waving in the gentle breeze and watching the birds, bunnies, butterflies and bees.

The world can go to hell in a handbasket for all I care - today I am going to enjoy this one moment in eternity of being alive and in human form.

Adios Amigos.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I hate posting a short post, but wtf, you hit the nail on the head bro!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join