It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Flying lead does not distinguish between reptilians and humans, especially armor piercing rounds. Americans collectively have more guns and ammo then the entire sissy world put together. I suppose that is why the illuminati wants to disarm the populace, first for the traitor politicians and then for the controllers safety.

They must be big cowards trying to rule from underground rather than force their will like stalin and hitler did. A killer is a killer, but one who stabs from behind deserves neither respect nor admiration.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
i also dont feel anything coming.. if they came here 3600 years ago and didnt wipe us out then, then why would they wipe us out now. sure i would try to defend myself if they were a threat.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

But what if this the foundation for Noah Ark story?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

you're gonna need more ammo.........
as the movie says

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by allprowolfy

I would light bags of poop on fire and throw them at the aliens. I would then fix several large speakers to the outside of my SUV and drive around playing Lady Gaga so that all aliens could hear her with the hopes that their heads would explode. If that didn't work then I would switch from Lady Gaga to a recording of Christina Aguilera singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl.

No the that song "Friday" would be better choice.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

As advanced as any civilisation may be, there is always a chance to fight back. Look what the primitive Zulu's did to the British Troops in the 1800's..!! Sure they lost in the end, but the british didn't come out of it looking too good either. There's billions of us.!!

On the other hand, never in human history has there been recorded such an event as the earth being invaded and humanity being wiped out, definately not happpening every few thousand years.

In fact, most stories told of visitors have been slightly positive. If you go by history or folklore, they always seem to come here to teach us..!!

If they wanted to wipe us out, they have the power to do so. But why would the wait till the Human race has advanced to a point where we might have the tech to fight back and cost casualties to them. They would have done it long before now.

Why would they come here anyway to invade, what is their reason? To invade someone elses home, there has to be a good reason to do so. Economics? Slaves? Women? Resources? McDonalds? Bad Press? Because we're a violent bunch of rednecks? Earth is a stratiegic location in a much bigger war? Religion? Ritual? Survival? Food?

Most of the above can be brushed off as illogical, simply because an advanced specied wouldn't have need for anything we have here on earth and don't require anything we have to offer.

Economics - Well they just ask to trade, they don't need to force it on us.

Slaves - They are advanced enough to know that slave labour requires more resources than a mechanical workforce. They need to feed us, cloth us, guard us, tuck us in at night and a whole lot of other silly things to keep us working for them.

Women or mates - Hell yeah!!! I have heard that Anninuki women are pretty hot!! I ceartainly wouldn't put up a fight for a peice of that action..lol

Resources - There's plenty more resources on out there in un-inhabited places that dwarf the ammount of resources here on earth.

Bad Press - Have we insulted them in some way? If they are that civilised, stuff like that should just roll off their backs.

Because we're all rednecks - Surely wiping us out for destroying out environment, fighting each other isn't a smart thing to do.. Where's the lesson for us to be learned in that? Sure slap us on the wrist and make us treat our planet and each other a little better, I would have to actually agree with them on that and would more likely join them..!!

Survival - Well if they need our genetic DNA to increase the diversity in their own race, why fight it? Be a good person and donate "just like giving blood at the blood bank", to help others. I would consider it an honor to be able to help someone else.

Food - With all the crap we ingest !?! We'd be heart attack material for them !! Plus I'm sure there's plenty of non-sentient food out there in the universe.

In order for me to be able to say what I would do in such a situaion, I first need to know why they are here, then ddecide if its worth fighting for or if I "should", waste my life fighting at all..
edit on 6/10/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/10/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What if they are peaceful and they haven't known of war thousands or millions of years and half these stories we hear of retrieved craft are true and US military complex has had years to work with and come up with weapons the invaders have never heard of?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OP mentions something of others posting about their dreams but I've yet to read any of them so I'm not sure what they're all about, but I do have something to share regarding dreams and such.

Only a few hours ago I was talking with my younger brother and before I get into explaining what he said to me I'll just inform you that he has no intrest or any knowledge concerning any of this stuff (with regards to comet elenin or nibiru etc) and hasn't had any real exposure to any sort of forum such as this or even the internet in general. He is 23 with a small family and to be fair a bit lazy and doesn't have any intrests other than his beloved car.

We had just popped out to get something to eat and just sat in my car chatting when he laughingly asks 'have you had any weird dreams lately?' to which I reply 'no not really' - He then goes on to tell me about a dream he had only a night or two ago and it hit me like a hammer to the face, he goes on to tell me that in his dream he is out shopping with his girlfriend and kids in a local home diy store when he notices a big red planet out toward the rear of the store where all the garden type equipment is kept. He said he 'felt" as if gravity was dissapearing or atleast unusally weak and that the majority of other people didn't even notice but a few had.

He goes on to say that in his dream he just had a gut feeling that "this is it - the end" and quickly gathered his family up and run out the store. At this point he says he decides to get in his car and get to the nearest petrol station to fill his car up, he also mentions that lots of people are also doing just this and begin to panic as they attempt to fuel their cars in a hurry. He leaves the petrol station and heads out toward a village to stop at small car scrapyard and asks the owner if he has any fuel there for sale. The owner replies that he has but has no idea as to why he would want to buy it from him (my brother tells me the guy doesn't seem to notice the large planet in the horizion) and so buys the fuel to fill his car. As he is driving off he recalls himself looking into the rear view mirror and seeing nothing but "destruction".

During this I say nothing and question nothing with regards to what he tells me but just continue on and make out like its nothing, but at the very least I'm a little shakey about what he told me. As I said he doesn't know anything about this as I've never mentioned it to him as I didn't really believe any of it myself, it all became a little unsettling when he mentioned the fact that the planet was red and was coming toward earth quickly but not exactly racing toward us. He may of seen some type of film or tv programme that showed this in some way or another but I cannot be certain, at the very least this has kicked me into digging into this whole thing alot deeper just to see if there's anything behind it.

Long post I know but you get the general idea, freaked me out alot though.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ok, first off the movie Skyline absofreakinlutely sucked!

So if there was a scenario that was exactly like that "CITY " movie there would be no other thought in my mind accept to fight back and kill these Alien some 'O bizzes who are invading my planet. My plan would be load up with weapons...find some sort of underground bunker or even just a deep basement where I could store supplies....Become "The Resistance" against any and all alien wack a doo not born or created or whatever on this planet earth.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

I've got over 400 rounds for my .45, and 5 years of active military service with combat experience.

I welcome them, and the worthy challenge they may bring.

From the Aliens' perspective:

[Pffft.

We've got trans-Galactic technology and weapons that you can't even dream about. We've got billion of years of evolution both physical and technological. We welcome the opportunity to 'take you out' and to swat away your little surrogate-penis pop guns. We laugh at your arrogance and your so-called experience. You are like ants to us. Semper Fi has no chance, nor all the Hoo-rahs in your puny world. We will get inside your heads and turn you against your family.

Will you welcome us then? /]

Just saying, you may think you're capable on this World, but don't let your arrogance get in the way.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i rarely can be bothered to post because there is so much bull tihs on this site. but in this case i have to point out somthing logical that you all have missed and the abusrd op has too.

A species advanced enough to wipe us out, 20 foot "sub humans" if you like. surely would have space craft? no?

do you think that they need to wait for a comet, to get near the earth, and then just jump off it? make a massive leap and hold their breath as they cruise into earths atmosphere majically not getting burnt u? my gosh. that sounds a bit ridiculous

or do you think that maybe if a race like that did exist they would actually be able to fly, or more likely have space craft. and in that case why the kcuf would they have to wait 3600 years to come to earth. they would be able to come when they want

With all due respect OP, your spouting rubbish, and trying to get people afraid, more likely i would figure, is that your trying to judge how violent and fight ready people are, perhaps for a human threat. more likely. Aliens have existed for eons and they are not about to jump of a comet and try to destroy us. more likely martial law will occur and people will have to fight other mindless humans.

either way. this thread annoys me. and your logic of a commet visiting every once in a while is absurd and flawed.

the point is for the whole earth not to fight. what will happen and is happening, is that people will stop killing people and wake up.

im suprised ive been bothered to even say this. but there you go. lets see if some comet does arrive and 20foot sub humans arrive, i mean what is a sub human, do you care to be more specific or are you not that good at making stuff up? is that why your an idiot or a government shill. If i get manners and decorum for this post il be amazed. I said with all due respect didnt i. And ive given you all the respect you deserve, and that is very little.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Its said that the Giants can only be killed by solid copper weapons....just so happens they make solid copper 20 and 12 guage slugs and some premium handgun defensive ammo....good enough...Im ready

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

I've got over 400 rounds for my .45, and 5 years of active military service with combat experience.

From the Aliens' perspective:

[Pffft.

We've got trans-Galactic technology and weapons that you can't even dream about. We've got billion of years of evolution both physical and technological. We welcome the opportunity to 'take you out' and to swat away your little surrogate-penis pop guns. We laugh at your arrogance and your so-called experience. You are like ants to us. Semper Fi has no chance, nor all the Hoo-rahs in your puny world. We will get inside your heads and turn you against your family.

Will you welcome us then? /]

Just saying, you may think you're capable on this World, but don't let your arrogance get in the way.

What arrogance friend? When someone wishes to make a total slave out of you then the only thing you can do is fight back and hope to win. Its the least you can do for self respect and for survival. Winning or losing is immatterial and I am sure if they wanted to kill us all then they could do it with relative ease but like sex foreplay is half the fun I suppose.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I will use non-violence and go about my life trying to become a better person. If I die, I die.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yep. 5 years of training on a 9mm, M-16 EchoA2, M-203 Grenade Launcher, LAW Rocket Launcher, .50 and .60 cal trained here. Those aliens would not want to be in a ground war. They might beat us with higher-end-technologically advanced weaponry but some of them will get stung too. *notice to Homeland Security*- "I have none of these weapons on hand, they were military issue at the time of training" - Whew!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I don't feel anything is coming. If something were to happen I'd try my hardest to live, but if there was just no way, I'd probably go knock myself out under general anesthesia so I could be asleep when it happened.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

im gonna cash in on the investments ive been making. Guns Bullets & Food. I will then try to merge with people in my area that have a similar investment strategery.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have dark nasty cahoonas for anything or anyone who attacks me or mine.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes, that may be true, but only due to some frequency allignements, so if we are loving, and kind to each other, sriving for equality, no poor, no forcing and no war, they don't have very much access to this school.

However, this is a little different than last time. Everyone keeps talking about a fire ball the size of earth near the sun as if its a second sun. Its a new baby earth, all planets come from stars, and all the planets in our solar system came from the sun and moved out from our position.

That implies this is the final cycle, the transformation one.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

There is a lot of coding in here, part the red sea, ww3, light as a feather, conscience free. Awe-some of Goodness/God, and the shadow takes care of those who would harm. The part where its fighting, is metaphor, for do their defenses hold? No ones will!!!! No dumbs will either!!!! And the black pope. In the end the men come out of the pillars, the foundation, that would be the annanuki. And he smells his sword, primal, instinct, AI in the system, primitive/gravity against FOL, the Family of Light, the ones from outside the computerized cosmic universe school.

Slow mode lasts until you look down, so don't look down! Have a little faith instead. This is about the Highest Goodness, Love and Peace, and Kindness showing up. The video and those coding it are implying red dust from a comets tail by the red peddals.

Gravity, heavy with guilt, the shadow. What Spirit do we have, do we see with eyes of Light and Love? Are we filled with kindness towards others, and compassion and help carry their burdens. Light as a Feather, angels wings, acension/transformation/purification.

The White Matrix is a clue as to who shows up, and its relationship to us. The ones who created the true matrix which means WOMB, where we are becoming or being birthed into eternal beings if we raise our frequency and don't have to be retested. The True Designers/Creators of the universe/school/white matrix are showing up. What will face them is the people here, and the Big Fish in the tiny little frequency range box within this holographic TV set universe. The Family doesnt Fight, they simply show up, and one needs to be of This High Frequency with the Spirit of Peace and Love within, or they cannot stand in their presence. The new earth is coming, this one is purified and transforms to the higher levels and all who can stand in their presence, not in flesh but in Spirit.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I would give the aliens my cute puppy dog face and try to convince them I would make a great pet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Didn't feel anything last time it came around. This time I think I feel something....

Oh wait, sorry, it was a fold in my doona caught under me as I lay on my bed laughing hysterically at the ridiculous.

Seriously, if the poles switched, which a comet millions of kilometres away cannot do, the earth will not rotate the other way. No one has ever suggested that a pole shift has anything to do with the direction the earth rotates, There have been many pole switches. Never has the earth changed the direction of its rotation.

Please, pick up a physics textbook and learn something. You'll quickly learn to separate the possible from the plausible from the probable from the improbable from the implausible from the impossible. Some things can be known for sure. It's not as if every possible thing is up for grabs. Some things aren't possible. A comet millions of kilometres away causing a pole switch is totally implausible. The same comet, millions of kilometres away causing the earth to change its direction of rotation is impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join