It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sounds to me like they once lived here. Means they are susceptible to our most common diseases without 3000 years worth of immunity. I'd probably sneeze on them on accident and they would die regardless of their intentions. If not then I know a few good caves and other places to hide, they have to sleep some time. Just a matter of sneaking up and shanking them then stealing their advanced weapons. If they are benevolent then I would get in their favour and become your human overlord. Failing all that, and this is the most likely scenario, I'd bend over and take it like a man like everyone else would because if they have the tech to planet hop and survive on a comet then we are screwed.
edit on 10-6-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
nothing is comming

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bubusmells

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

Not at all. Glad to see that this isn't just my feelings on the matter.

That being said, the remark about "sex with every woman you can get your hands on" is hard coded into our DNA. Its called propagation of the species. It has nothing whatsoever to do with marketing propaganda and advertising, excepting the fact that the absurd "exploitation" of basic human instincts is used so consistently and successfully to bring about the collection and purchase of unneeded, material things.

I understand where you were going with the statement, but you can't fault us for human nature. The only Fault, is buying in to the BS the advertising companies sling with their "sex selling". A car doesn't make someone sexy, but they sure want you to think it does.

Remember, Voltaire said "Common sense, Isn't common."

After constant bombardment, day in and day out, it skews the way people think. Its neurological programming. Its brainwashing. Without common sense, people don't stand a chance.

After all of that, In the words of P.J. O'Rourke, the best aphrodisiac isn't "pheromones", but a Porsche 911 Cabriolet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You`re becoming aware tis all. Divide and Conquer is their game, one coin two faces, same agenda. They create the rules. They create the problem and then they offer a solution to it. Theirs.

take a peek at this: the reasoning behind the illuminati agenda, is chaos, and hypnotic manipulation. They are the only God of this Universe.
illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

reply to post by bubusmells

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Prophecy, hearsay , and the prattle of channelers. Thats all we are working on here. My mind is not closed to the metaphysical, but in terms of planned actions, one cannot plan for an event of mythic proportions. One reacts, and one cannot know what that reaction will be until such time as the reaction occurs.
Furthermore, the most important thing about any of this junk, is how much evidence have we got, how reliable is it, and what have we learned , from a tactical point of veiw about the situation, and what enemies we may face.

What is interesting to me, is that the question being posed, is ignoring several key factors. The first is, is this an enemy or situation which CAN be fought in the traditional sense. If so , what weapons are most effective against the threat. If the weapons that work are going to be hard or impossible to lay hands on,then it is self evident that those who have no access to items of such wartech will have no legitimate part to play in the battle itself. In that instance , those who remain outside the cadre of folk who HAVE access to effective weaponry, will be put to other tasks, like ensuring logistical stability in terms of the growth and distribution of foodstuffs, the stockpiling of non perishable or slow perishing foods, the quatermastery of non military kit and so on and so forth.

However, if the weapons which are of use (should there be any) are of a type and availability which means that they can be aquired by the man in the street, and used without overt danger to other human lives, then that would open up the possibility of many more joining the battle. However, there is another element to consider here. If the only evidence , that a visiting species of alien is a danger to our species comes from the government, rather than from actual expirience, I can GARUN-DAMNED-TEE I will not be helping to kill them. The governments of the world dont KNOW how to be honest with thier people, and as far as I am concerned, one cannot trust anything but the evidence of ones own eyes where the word of the powerful is concerned.

There is a further possibility. If this species has been a space faring race for as long as some of the inane waffle that is bandied about around the issue suggests, then the chances of us having developed a weapon that can effectively battle a race of dangerous beings who blatantly have more than a few thousand years of scientific advancement on us is frankly pathetic as an excersize in logic.

We are only JUST mastering the tools which MAY unlock the secrets of how our universe works, knowlege which is vital if we are ever to come to the point of being able to bypass the barrier of the speed of light. We are only just discovering the most basic principles which might unlock the vast energies required to power a craft capable of such travel. Look at it like this: The hypothetical enemy, are driving buggati veron super sport craft. We , on the other hand, have not even figured out the simplest principles of the combustion engine. Hell we are barely making decent coal powered trains , in comparison to the enemy. What possible damage could we hope to do ?

To a species which can defy our current understanding of the laws of physics with impunity, what possible danger do our nukes, our bombs, our bio agents, or any of the more insane suggested weapons that may be out there, actualy pose? Logicaly speaking, none. We would have to be fools in the EXTREME to plan for war, without having some SERIOUS aces up our sleeves, and I dont mean stuff that you , or I would have even have been able to imagine, stuff that not even the latest advances in science and technology could hint at in a million years. Im talking weapons or tech that can screw with the fundamental forces of the universe to a degree which mankind, as far as any of us can confirm, does not, and cannot exist for perhaps hundreds of years of scientific evolution.

To battle such a race as is supposed to be threatening us at this time, we would have to make the future come to us, in such a profound way, that the world ,and mankind itself would have to change almost overnight to encompass the change.

Personaly, I cannot believe , without a significantly increased volume of evidence that we have the tools to do battle with ANY space going species, and further to that, I do not believe we are currently under threat. There is what can only be described as a complete lack of any evidence to suggest that this species is comming back any time soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
First of all what are all these large timelines...
Are they just to keep us off track of things that supposed to have happened but havent? Or have?!!!

I dont care that much who comes and goes, just as long as they dont bother me.
If they do then I take my actions...

boomshanga!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If you really understood history, you would know that they are already here. Surprise!...who knows, ....maybe you are one and just not have awakened yet. Why is it that mankind assumes that "they" must be bad? Any and all the crimes that "they" may have committed, have also been done by man. And, there is a lot that I suspect we don't know about. I believe that much of our technology has come from them in exchange for other thngs. And, if they ARE abducting people (as an example), maybe they are helping them by healing and increasing their awareness and gifts. It doesn't aways have to be a bad thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Another soon to be dead thread. ATS has lost its spark for me, nothing ever comes true. Look at this chap who claims to be a 9\11 whistle blower for the Bush administration. Nothing will come of it, this is only ATS news.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This Day we fight!!!!!! .. or at least I will.. if they reptilian.. they have 2 hearts (one underneath each armpit)... so aim there.. with anything long and sharp...an axe to their face is probably best if u have one and are quik enuff.. but be careful cuz they strong.. .. keep in mind that just becuz their eyes face the front like ours.. they're still color blind and view the world like snakes do.... hint hint... Tell the greys to keep that sulfur stink to themselves and come back in a form less creepy.... pretty much the greys wont fight..( they dnt have to cuz they could blow up your brains telepathically if they wanted too).. with them u have to reason with and instruct them about who you are and tell them to buzz off... I could go on about the nefilim , watchers or other types.. but your best bet is let those of us who know how to handle these creepies instruct you accordingly as the time arrives... or just hide and get out of my way when the SHTF.... lol ..any man who would follow a King.. follow me....it interesting to know.. some of these guys are on your side..... so for most of you it would be best if you just watched... it wouldn't be good for you to end up on the wrong side just becuz you didnt recognize the teams...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The only thing that comes every 3600 years is Hell and Wormwood the Brown Dwarf Star brings it. Check your history and see how science has already proved that a massive world wide cataclysm has hit every 3600 years and then read Revelation in the bible, Make the connection and go to God. E.T. don't exist.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I would kill them all but i wont get that chance because nothing is coming

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I would hope that my ex wife is the first one they take. It would be worth it just to see that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

I've got over 400 rounds for my .45, and 5 years of active military service with combat experience.

I welcome them, and the worthy challenge they may bring.

I smell bullcrapola

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

my plan is to hide on your boat.....

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If they are friendly i will shake their hand, have some beers and wings and talk politics.. maybe not politics

If they are here to "eat brains" like skyline (lousy and silly film i might add) and or harvest us, enslave us well. I will point them out to where the underground bases are filled with elite pigs hiding in spider holes in cowardice. Because that is where the meat and potatoes is at. Of course they will want to eliminate me as well because they are inter galactic douches. So I will strap my body booby trapped with some grenades and take some cyanide pills if that fails. Because a resistance would be short lived. But I will at least take a few to hell with me and we can dance.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
OK, i -we should all know that beings came down eions ago and gave the Aztecs their legacy.

No. No we don't. We don't KNOW this. A few on the so called fringe, may speculate about it. But we do not KNOW it. We do not know it happened at all.

That said, if Aliens were to come here right now... I would be just fine. Would I be afraid? No... I would be nervous most likely, I mean, it's a creature from another planet.

But ultimately, how I responded to them would depend on their intentions. Are they good or bad? I feel I could figure it all out on my own though. I would not need the government to tell me if they are good or bad.

If they come here wanting to shake hands, they are good. If they come here and slap our hands away, they are not so friendly.

So, what would I do? Whatever I felt was the best thing to do. That's what.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smcneil01
If you really understood history, you would know that they are already here. Surprise!...who knows, ....maybe you are one and just not have awakened yet. Why is it that mankind assumes that "they" must be bad? Any and all the crimes that "they" may have committed, have also been done by man. And, there is a lot that I suspect we don't know about. I believe that much of our technology has come from them in exchange for other thngs. And, if they ARE abducting people (as an example), maybe they are helping them by healing and increasing their awareness and gifts. It doesn't aways have to be a bad thing.

Well if they have been waiting it out this whole time for reinforcements then they must not be as techy as we thought. IMO they have infiltrated our governments ... because there is nothing human in Washington these days and abroad. The attack "the order" wont come from space it will come from within slowly..as it has been. It is a big "what if" but we are a resource, genetic assets. We were created as a slave race to mine for them then. There very well could be a culling of the herd under the illusion of natural disaster. Thus the DUMBS. You cant ignore the DUMBS they are there.. for something. trillions poured in to the black projects duhhhh!

If you ask me they are simply indifferent not good or evil. The ying yang of good & bad is a human concept. To them they do what they find logical and to be beneficial to them and us. That is why they always tell abductees "soon we will all be together" kind of an ominous message huh?

I think we will be phased out for a new brand of humans basically thus the Abduction phenomena

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I don't have the feeling that something is coming at all.

But I suppose if they did I would grab a bottle of vodka and a lawn chair and head down to the beach. [/quote

I have a Liquor store up the street and would go a bottle and sit outside and watch the show.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Let me know what your plans are and if you have the audacity to fight

What makes you think we would need to fight?

Why do you even think of fighting if we were to be visited?

maybe thats why they don't make contact with us, instead of extending a hand and saying hello we'd rather extend a barrel and say 'f@ck off'

such a knee-jerk reaction, gotta love the human race

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join