It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If they are hostile then I'll shoot them. If friendly, then I would shake their hand and welcome them back to Earth.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

First thing I would do is use spell check... Second thing I would do is laugh, because I must've eaten a #load of acid if what you're saying looks like it's happening (it never will) because we're not the spawn of space aliens, Zecharia Sitchin is a worthless liar, and the evidence to support any claim of such is weak at best. Hypothetically, I suppose if it did "happen" I would probably do what any other reasonable, responsible,intelligent citizen would do. Shoot the bastards if I can, with the rifle I was smart enough to buy, and learn to use! At least I could die with my boots on. If there was an impending comet impact, I would probably just hang out.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A Rap song about the 3600 year orbit:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Of course i`ll fight till death
I owe that to my family as they`ll do anything for me also
Even if it`s a lost battle

Won`t let anyone take my family without fighting

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What would you use to defend yourself ..hmmm
a bottle of vodka just get em drunk and then when they pass out stuff em all in a hefty lawn bag and take it to the nearst shredder lol JK thats mean ..
well If they are mean of course do what ever it takes .. but if they aint mean and they are friendly .. oh geesh like I dont already have enough to do .. I sure hope they dont constantly bang on my door all hours of the night asking for a drink or something to eat .. JK again hell I dont know

if they do start to come here .. I only have one thing to say .. go build your own village and mind your manners and be nice

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I would call chuck Norris and get him to sus it out

No worries then every one can relax and have a good laugh at how chuck took care of business.

One love to the space brothers

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You are right about 2 things. The sun is electrical yes. And the comet is as well. but you forgot to mention, at the deepest level, (point zero) we are pure energy which makes us electrical too

reply to post by CaptChaos

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
All All All, please stop thinking. You are thinking the wrong way... i'll fight them until I die. Come on all, that is the way we think now in this world. Do you really think you can defeat them by thinking., like using guns, karate whatever you think will help you? when they already know what you're thinking? The only way to defeat an advanced entities is by using his heart and believing in the light.

all please, i hope humans will learn someday... Open your heart to the light. please understand... Change your way.. become aware... look inside for your inner strength then you'll be able to defeat them. Otherwise, you will die. But don't worry your body will die, but your soul will reincarnate into another body hoping you will learn in your new body... if you fail to learn, then your body will die and you will reincarnate again.... do you understand? You cannot win by thinking... you will win with your heart. Your heart creates an electro field 5000 times bigger then your mind... (scientifically proven)... Use the force and follow the light... stop trying to win and judge cause you will fail...

reply to post by N1thNa1ath

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Offer them a beer and if that doesn't work...offer my wife! hahaha

We could always think bad thoughts about them!Because if they can read our minds then they might get offended or disgusted by what they see and leave!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, that may be true, but only due to some frequency allignements, so if we are loving, and kind to each other, sriving for equality, no poor, no forcing and no war, they don't have very much access to this school.

However, this is a little different than last time. Everyone keeps talking about a fire ball the size of earth near the sun as if its a second sun. Its a new baby earth, all planets come from stars, and all the planets in our solar system came from the sun and moved out from our position.

That implies this is the final cycle, the transformation one.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

There is a lot of coding in here, part the red sea, ww3, light as a feather, conscience free. Awe-some of Goodness/God, and the shadow takes care of those who would harm. The part where its fighting, is metaphor, for do their defenses hold? No ones will!!!! No dumbs will either!!!! And the black pope. In the end the men come out of the pillars, the foundation, that would be the annanuki. And he smells his sword, primal, instinct, AI in the system, primitive/gravity against FOL, the Family of Light, the ones from outside the computerized cosmic universe school.

Slow mode lasts until you look down, so don't look down! Have a little faith instead. This is about the Highest Goodness, Love and Peace, and Kindness showing up. The video and those coding it are implying red dust from a comets tail by the red peddals.

Gravity, heavy with guilt, the shadow. What Spirit do we have, do we see with eyes of Light and Love? Are we filled with kindness towards others, and compassion and help carry their burdens. Light as a Feather, angels wings, acension/transformation/purification.

The White Matrix is a clue as to who shows up, and its relationship to us. The ones who created the true matrix which means WOMB, where we are becoming or being birthed into eternal beings if we raise our frequency and don't have to be retested. The True Designers/Creators of the universe/school/white matrix are showing up. What will face them is the people here, and the Big Fish in the tiny little frequency range box within this holographic TV set universe. The Family doesnt Fight, they simply show up, and one needs to be of This High Frequency with the Spirit of Peace and Love within, or they cannot stand in their presence. The new earth is coming, this one is purified and transforms to the higher levels and all who can stand in their presence, not in flesh but in Spirit.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

WTF!
(second line)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Offer them a beer and if that doesn't work...offer my wife! hahaha

We could always think bad thoughts about them!Because if they can read our minds then they might get offended or disgusted by what they see and leave!

Yeah, hi. I'm the alien that you were expecting.... [:>/

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
A Rap song about the 3600 year orbit:

I am Sorry But that "SUCKED".....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Yes something is coming it's called TOMORROW. They show up Great if not, well great. Frankly I am really tired of hearing about these 3000-4000 year old Meso-American Prophecies, exactly were is the 3600 year old writing? Oh ya thats right, what were basing this on is roughly 800-1500 years old.....Ever play the game Telephone? If you can't effectively pass information in a group of 10 What in the world makes you think that it would be efficiently passed through 1000s?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well lets reason it out a bit.....
1. They arrive, their freindly, they save the masses and jail the elites...why else would you think the Govs shoot first when they see UFO's.

2. The Visitors are complete murderers and go on a killing spree..the masses take a few out on their way to Paradise and the elites get glassed in their bunkers.... We go onto to higher things, the elites die a slow and horrible death. The planet heals and regenerates to its beautiful self once more.

I see no down side....

What would I do.......Option 1: Enjoy the party and enjoy watching the trials on the new technology provided. Replicated mind, as the money system will be dead. I may even join the Nordic Alien Breeding Programme
only for science mind?

2. Fight and take as many as I can, knowing the people who think their safe in their holes will be due a far greater punishment. Watching that punishment from my cloud

edit on 11-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

That is what we're looking at. Its not going to be quite what all the mystery school is promoting. If there is a cycle its going to be the last one or transformation. And I would suggest reading the thread in my signature, on the Holographic Universe, Space-Time. This is just a perceptional school, symbolically like a holgraphic television set with frequency/densities in energy and waves akin to a radio station, and our bodies like computers are programmed to set the range of what we can see. Everything is all at once, its all here, all the channels, but we can't see each other on them.

The lower level gravity channels in the duality, ie. the ones affected by HARM, are tiny boxes in the frequency range. Souls are here to progress to Love, and as they start to seek and weed their gardens out and ask for healing and for their blocks to unconditional love to be removed, they start to be a match for the frequency. Its a Quantum Physics Science behind the spiritual reality of life, and even in 3d, we're still in a spiritual matrix.
As you reach The Family's frequency, you get contact, inspiration, help, Guidance.

Its all about frequency match. We're all creating our next step here.

edit to add: About the literal trailer on the game.

That game is heavily coded by those in the know. My son called me to the codes in his game from the beginning and Tobuscus/Toby does some very interesting reviews, and when he filmed himself he pulled his shirt out and said WHITE. At one point in a video he says Gabriel, well I wouldn't doubt he has help from above. The big thing here is, Masons/Mystery School/Jesuits/black ops/Atlair all have their hand in the codes in games, etc. Out of all the trailers, this one blew me away.

Also, whatever they see, or code, and there usually is a dark code in things. This "reality" we're in, in the testing grounds where we're chosing, involves light and dark squares interacting. So we have a choice to help another or walk by, to give or to take, to be cranky when we're ill or not. That interplay is like magnetic poles, and creates the gravity of the system. And when the final cycle happens, the purification will occur, polarization, the separation of elements, and it really really matters what we're becoming our frequency.

When you seek, and ask for your vision or sight to be healed, your understanding, to empty your cup, and to have everything negative turned to a postiive, Light, can reach you in real time, change words around in scriptures, books, media. And anywhere there is a dark code, there is also a Light one. If one side shows up, the other does as well. When Santa/Saturn....shows, so does the Family, so xmass is also a matter of intent of heart and perception, not the trap they've set, like they do with all our holidays, making it something dark/occult and sacrificial.

Light codes in real time, as they're the ones who put the signal in, the true Higher Ups. All the ones harming others and the metaphorical dark side is, is big fish in a very tiny frequency bowl in an illusion of reality, a hologram. They're the guy in the matrix, selling out because the steak tastes real, but its not.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
uhm.... who wouldn't put up a last effort fight if loved ones were in sure danger of dying? what kind of question is would you have the balls? if you love your family you don't even think about having the balls, its more of a human 'protection' instinct that makes you jump on in there and defend what you hold dearest to you...

people choose to die all the time for there familys in the army and other services, why would a last minute attempt at saving your wife and kids be any different?

edit on 11-6-2011 by fill0000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

Reach within at the end of the video, to your Infinite Self.

Fractal Mathematical Rabbit Hole

In Infinity there is no measurement that can be taken, and No Time, its all at once. Also, there cannot be One Person/Place/Thing, for thats a limit and therefore Finite. So the Fractal at the beginning, would be infinite fractals going off the page.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

What is matter? Is there any matter to really matter? Where do we perceive reality from, in a small area of the brain akin to a screen at the back of our minds. The chair your sitting on is within your mind. Spacial/Distance/movement.....

In on hotel earth school, sometimes you can be in private lessons and not even know. A private room where everyone around you is a perception, if you're finetuning something and close. Groundhog Day the movie.

If you're close and changing your perception and wishing to overcome your flaws, greed, blaming others, retaliation of others, walking by others in need, anything that is not unconditional love, kindness, peace, compassion, service to others, if you're getting close, you can have a day take so much longer to get through.
Family can work really hard to make break throughs and does retreivals so people don't get stuck who are close to waking or growing past their shortcomings.

GROUNDHOG DAY TRAILER

I don't know what you think about David Icke, but these two videos, he understands and can explain pretty decently, the holographic school and frequencies and the kind of synchronization they're trying to do to match up earth with lower realms, with all the negativity, to hault progression.

David Icke - The Great Illusion of Time and Space

and

David Icke - Satanic Ritual

www.quantumconsciousness.org...
Our world may be a giant hologram

They've already discovered the pixels/pigments much like the pixels in a Cahtode Ray tube, that are actually Blueprints and 2D. In holograms in the laboratory, lasers erect them. The Sun is the projector, the stars, portals to Beyond, input system. Holograms are constructs/technology. Sois this universe an interactive/technology/school.

There are filaments, like electrical cables, joining sun to earth, and sun to stars. (electric universe!) There is also entanglement, so most of what we see as a vast cosmos is perception.

Just where do we think we are? Is this place what we think it is?

I ask for the Spirit of Peace and Love to fill every heart, and for true inspiration for us to overcome the world and help each other as a true family does.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well we'd lose the resulting war, the remaining humans will create underground resistance cells - plotting against our alien overlords.

hmm sounds like an original idea - hopefully Hollywood hasn't thought of it yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If the annie-nikki-nakki return to Earth after 3,600 years they're going to be completely flummoxed by the changes we've made to the planet; they'll have nowhere to land (cos we're changed or built over their landing sites) and when they see how we dig for gold using machines they'll be so in awe of our vastly superior intelligence that they'll be falling to their knees and worshipping us as gods.

So what will I do? Laugh. A lot. Then maybe hire Enki or Marduk to cut the grass.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Sumarian legends talk about the Anunnaki. They were on earth first about 400,000 years ago. There origional mission was to mine gold. After 100,000 years the Anunnaki miners rebeled against Enlil (Yahweh). His brother E.A. (Posidon) devised a plan to create a worker from the ape man that already existed. The Nephilm (giants) are the offspring of the original divine blood and the Adam.

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join