It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Dimensional Self.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by smithjustinb

reply to post by smithjustinb

Why oh why am I creating a world of such pain and suffering? Of sinister government projects that hurt and hate the world that I love? Please explain that part to me. This is where I lose the logic you speak of.
edit on 6/9/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

It all has a purpose. We are still learning. There is no time. You are also creating a world where we have moved beyond suffering.
I wish to experience that world, not this one. I wish to be cognizant of that world right now. I wish for this one to become like that one.

Also, when government black ops does something that I am not conscious of prior to and during its occurrence, and would not agree to create to begin with, how can it be that I am one with those entities, who create that which I disdain with all of my being?

It is not your ego self that determines what is necessary for development of the group.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well that's the million dollar question. But if you had faith in it and believed it w/o proof, your life might take a more positive direction if you applied it, and you'd be amazed at how much you can learn by just looking within.

I could have faith and believe without proof that a toilet seat in Burger King was god, and I could look within with that knowledge and learn and take a positive direction. But what good reason would I have for believing such a thing?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Well that's the million dollar question. But if you had faith in it and believed it w/o proof, your life might take a more positive direction if you applied it, and you'd be amazed at how much you can learn by just looking within.

I could have faith and believe without proof that a toilet seat in Burger King was god, and I could look within with that knowledge and learn and take a positive direction. But what good reason would I have for believing such a thing?

Yeah, I suppose you could, but it wouldn't serve you very well.

The reason for all of this is, whether you accept it or not, it is your destiny. When you accept your destiny, you can move forward in leaps and bounds.

You don't have to accept it now, but if you do, you will know that you should have a long time ago.

Again, these questions you ask are ones that only you can answer.

A toilet seat at burger king attributed to God doesn't put anything in a positive direction.
A God that is you does.
edit on 10-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: rttjwrtj

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It is not your ego self that determines what is necessary for development of the group.

What group? Are we not One? We are not being combative. We are sincerely confused by what seem to be diverging, incompatible explanations/terminology, as genuine attempts to fit this belief system into everyday experience of consciousness are described. Kindest regards.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The reason for all of this is, whether you accept it or not, it is your destiny. When you accept your destiny, you can move forward in leaps and bounds.

You don't have to accept it now, but if you do, you will know that you should have a long time ago.

A toilet seat at burger king attributed to God doesn't put anything in a positive direction.
A God that is you does.

Conversely, recognizing a "god that is you" can take you places other than a positive direction.

But it sounds as if you've just admitted that these things are no more than concepts for people to cling to for possible benefit. I'm fine with that if that's how it's presented.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What group? Are we not One? We are not being combative. We are sincerely confused by what seem to be diverging, incompatible explanations/terminology, as genuine attempts to fit this belief system into everyday experience of consciousness are described. Kindest regards.

It is just an experience. Possibly a learning experience. From the perspective of our higher dimensional self, we want to see everyone take a journey of separation and back into unity. Maybe our higher self wants to have an affirmation that we are immortal, and can ultimately never be separated from God.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

A God that is you does.

Conversely, recognizing a "god that is you" can take you places other than a positive direction.

But it sounds as if you've just admitted that these things are no more than concepts for people to cling to for possible benefit. I'm fine with that if that's how it's presented.

No, they ARE more than concepts. Then benefit arises out of the knowing that you are part of something immortal and infinitely beautiful. When you accept it, and communicate with it, you will know it. That's why the answers are within.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No, they ARE more than concepts. Then benefit arises out of the knowing that you are part of something immortal and infinitely beautiful. When you accept it, and communicate with it, you will know it. That's why the answers are within.

I'm already part of the universe which appears to be immortal and infinitely beautiful. But the universe is demonstrable, tangible, real. I'm still waiting to see how your proposed dimensions are demonstrable, tangible, real.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm already part of the universe which appears to be immortal and infinitely beautiful. But the universe is demonstrable, tangible, real. I'm still waiting to see how your proposed dimensions are demonstrable, tangible, real.

You could either take the implications of the electron that is able to be in two places at once, or you could, look within and observe the higher dimensions for yourself. That's the only way I can demonstrate. I've pretty much said all I have to say about this. If you have any more questions, let me know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join