It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opening Pandora's Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thought it was time to stop lurking and join the discussion. ATS has become one of my staple sites that I must check everyday. I have enjoyed reading through many of the threads and have often thought I would like to chime in...when and if I think I might have something to contribute. I have a backround in natural sciences but possess a whimsical and imaginative nature that sometimes must be tempered. I have fairly strong opinions on politics, religion and the energy industry in which I make my living. So, as you can tell, there is much that interests me at ATS. I look forward to some interesting, intelligent and thoughtful discussions

Pandora

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ding, ding, ding, sounds like we have a winner! Meaning, I can already tell you will have some great input within the community.

Glad to meetcha!

edit on 9-6-2011 by The GUT because: because I hit the "stick out yer tounge" emoticon by mistake ha!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thank you Night Star and the Gut for the welcomes. Gut...would have loved and laughed at the "sticking out the tounge" emoticon. I think...I hope, I have a sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandora0629
Thank you Night Star and the Gut for the welcomes. Gut...would have loved and laughed at the "sticking out the tounge" emoticon. I think...I hope, I have a sense of humor.

Heheh, I do reserve the right, however, to use it should I feel the need to after we get to know you better.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What....SHOCKING innuendo,such a vulgar display should not be permitted! Ms Pandora You should be ashamed!

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
WOW...giggling with embarrassment....mortification...no innuendo intended...I'm such a geek!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice your title

Here you might need a drink now

Welcome

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There was a TV Reality Show with Ru Paul called "Ru Paul's Drag Race", whereby the "lovely" contestants competed to be the next Drag Superstar!

There was one contestant in particular named aptly, Pandora's Box, who lit the stage on fire with her wit, charm, and excellent Kathy Griffith impersonations! Even Kathy was impressed!

Are we so honored to have the Real Pandora's Box on ATS?

You look fabulous Darling!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Sorry...I have no claim to fame...just an average girl and, at times, a bit naive.

edit on 9-6-2011 by pandora0629 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pandora0629

You should find plenty to read and comment on based upon your interests listed.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I mostly stay in the prophecy and paranormal forums. I like to try and become a better person each day, just trying to improve my mind nature(xinxing) a tiny bit every day. That is why I do Falun Dafa self-cultivation.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

new topics

top topics

join