It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes on the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have great thoughts that rush through my mind from time to time. As I sit here typing on my laptop it seems timeless to even think of who I am and where I came from. I have been locked in a routine for a great while and have not been on ATS in months. Life has really changed for me since my father passed away, as I have taken over his estate and all of the responsibilities that go with it of course. At 24 I view this holographic thing we call life very tricky. My friends believe ATS is the National Inquirer of Conspiracy bull#, and as for myself I will never give my feelings up, when I know what my father knows I will be there. But I am Here not there...I live alone but am not lonely. Surrounded by close acquaintances and a handful of true friends I slowly get the true perspective on life.

This all Reflects back to me from one dark night I spent starring into the night sky. Its one of those situations where you do not know where the though process and Ideas come from but they just instantly conjure within your mind. When the moon is full. it is also full of ego. and then thinks it dose not need the sun any more to be complete. So the moon goes off on its own, then ends up becoming dark and cold and flows into this, self-indulgent hole. The moon must eliminate its ego before it can let the light of the sun bring it out of this dark state. We must also let go of our ego's before we can let others help us become whole again, with out others we will become lifeless and dead inside.

Despite who you are or where you come from one thing is branded within. We are here to Live and Love. To operate in our highest level of integrity regardless of what may lie ahead.

Secret underground facilities, outer worldly beings, chaotic weather, corrupt world leaders, and even pollution are just a few common topics on this site to get tangled up in but before you scare yourself or make conflict. Try to align yourself with something a little more important...YOU!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Interesting post, and lots of synchronicity (spelling ?) here;

i am very with you; "Try to align yourself with something a little more important...YOU! "
Trying more and more. Still i get dragged away, since i am very interested in whats going on in this world.
But have to admit, it makes me loose my temper. Just minutes away I posted in another thread about how police state is rising. Took me to a ranting mode, felt my blood cooking and even a slight headache started.

Can't be good for my health. Maybe I should give myself as well an ATS break and center more on meditation again. So thanks for your input.

Reading your post, i guess you have very similar feelings. As well feel sorry to hear your dad passed away.

May I ask you a question; why your avatar picture ? To me it does not look like the peaceful soulsearcher, which wants to let go of the ego.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Excellent point OP.

May I ask you a question; why your avatar picture ? To me it does not look like the peaceful soulsearcher, which wants to let go of the ego.

My interpretation:

The hooded man (monk?) is wearing a mask (ego?) and wielding a knife (death of false self?) while sporting what looks like a key hole on his heart (heart is the key?)

I'd be interested to hear the OP's take on the avatar though.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

yes, i see your interpretation. might add the duality with the black/white hoodie and the bruised/immaculate body.

Let s see what DieSektor says.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

I concur DS, and cheers to love and light. Eyes to the skies for some inspiration from the vast starlit universe and may the galaxies stir the imagination....
I feel that we also need each other for a little shelter sometimes...

Peace,
spec

edit on 9-6-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: vid

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Urrr I didn't read anything about a best friend? Need one of those ? I come pretty cheap

Sorry to read you recently lost your Dad.Thank you for the great post. Very different and refreshing.
SnF

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thank you all for your words and insight. Yea my avatar picture may be a little hard to understand but its essentially how I see myself. I am a good man and just as any other also have evil inside. So that duality certainly shows in the picture. Everyone has the capability to do harm and commit crimes as well as give love and compassion. I think we are all just trying to find a balance.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Nice little read, very inspiring and almost lyrical. I know what you mean when you sort of 'receive' thoughts I've shocked myself a few times with the things I think up while starring at the sky especially at night.
. Sorry to her about your father but I'm sure his guidence will still be with you x.

top topics

join