It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE QUESTION AND, its best friend, THE 100% UNDENIABLE PROOF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Now i wont reveal what the question is RIGHT NOW as it may turn people away even before they read a little of my thread, but all i will say for now it is one of the most important, wondrous, painful and to some the most welcoming question of all time.

From the first group of self aware thinking humans of our time on this planet(and maybe many civilizations that have died out before us), the question and with it certainty was born and has travelled through time like a dead straight arrow right up until you read this thread and long after it will keep going.

Now you may be on to what im talking about here but here goes.

This question trumps all other questions, flat and simple.

It trumps weather aliens are real or not, weather visitation is real or not, weather there's a cure for cancer or not or if there's a secret one world government or not, it trumps all other questions, if there's other intelligent life forms in the universe right down to if billy stole that 10 cents from you in the second grade.

Why? Because what comes with it, ironically is 100% certainty, 100% undeniable proof.

On one side of the coin there is the question with 100% uncertainty but on the other side, riding right along with it is 100% undeniable proof.

What the 100% undeniable certainty in life is, is that you will die. From the longest living animal, The giant tortoise lives the longest, about 177 years in captivity, to the gastrotrich (a minute aquatic animal) lives the shortest — three days. All will eventually die. Not one person has comeback from complete death to tell a full story to the point of almost being scientific about it, yes there has been allot of NDE stories, but still not enough in my book.

What is the most important question, that almost every human has asked themselves? is what happens after?

And almost a secondary question almost as important, why are we kept so in the dark about what happens after? What is happening after we die that's so important that no human has ever been able to find the complete truth as to what happens after we die? Is it soooo bad its unspeakable or is it so damn wonderful that if we did know with 100% certainty that we would probably kill ourselves just to get there?

This is the ironic bit, you are 100% certain you will eventually die but at the same time you are 100% uncertain of what comes after. The strength of both sides is equal. Now i would call that amazing.

Maybe call it the ying and the yang, so above so below, like the saying goes there's two things you can be sure about in life, death and taxes, well maybe not taxes.

Dont you find that amazing that the one thing that is soooooo curtain is also the one thing that is the most uncertain.

Id like to finish that i am not some bible thumper trying to beat people down with my bible, far from it, im straight up spiritual, i think about how the universe works, allot, and how energy can neither be destroyed nor created its all just there, changing form constantly.

I also ponder that we are all just vessels for that energy to experience itself.

But the things i ponder the most is the two things talked about here, certain death, and what happens after.

I think more light should be shed on what happens after, because im pretty sure we have the death bit down. We need to know more about what happens afterwards. Maybe that is the holy grail.

Thank you sincerely for reading my dribble and i hope it stimulate at least one person. to think a little more.

PEACE.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

Just hang around this forum and the Grey Area forum, there are plenty of explanations in there.

As to what I beleive, we are here for a purpose. Each of us knows what that purpose is suncontiously, but only that. We are on this world to better ourselves, and to do what we set out to do when we came here. If we do not, we return to where we came from when we die, then we come back again and again to learn and grow. When we finally do grow enough, we move on.

Death has always been in shadow because its a fantastic tool of control. Are you going to die tomorrow? They buy this! It will protect your family! Be careful! You dont want to get the wrong people angry, or you will be sorry! They will kill your loved ones! Through fear, its all a form of control, and one of the best ones they have. Just look at religions: Follow us or you will burn in hell! Do what youre told, and all will be well! CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL

Thats what its all about.

edit on 9-6-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm guessing you watched Morgan Freeman's "through the wormhole" last night, topic: Is there life after death?

I'm still a little confused about why you pose THE QUESTION, but rather don't ask any question, when there are obviously many questions worded differently asking the same thing.

"The problem with life isn't that there isn't an answer to life's questions, but that there is too many answers"

can't remember who's quote im paraphrasing.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
correct we die..from what i understand energy cannot be destroyed only changed (we are vessals of energy) i personally feel we return to a growing learning universal conciousness..or perhaps when the ligh switch goes off it just goes off and it wont matter

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

That principle of "energy can be neither created nor destroyed" must be one of the most abused concepts of modern philosophical thought. No offense, my problem may appear as nitpicking, but I do feel it's important to understand nonetheless. That principle refers to electromagnetic radiative energy in its various forms (like matter). We are *very* familiar with this type of energy.

On the other hand, "chi" energy, along with other kinds of "supernatural" energy types, have also been studied. The reason mainstream science doesn't pay much attention to these, is because we're studying the types of energy we're familiar with - electric/magnetic - and we never find anything. No missing weight following death, no electric surges in chi gong experts or during acupuncture sessions... I'm not saying chi energy is a false concept - on the contrary, I think there are many good reasons to look into it - I'm just saying it has nothing to do with electromagnetism.

The conclusion here is that any principles which apply to electromagnetism do not by extension apply to these other realms of energy, and vice versa.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The end of one journey marks the point in which one is ready to see the world in which it really exists. Be not afraid.

Aaron.
edit on 9-6-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Understand this... there is no such thing as death.

I'm crazy, right? WRONG. You are naive and selfish.

All is one. There is only life, and it is us. It's not my life. It's not your life. It's our life. It's life.

How can death be real when records show that when people die, they go to a place where they are MORE alive?

All is one.
I create this. You create this. We are one.

AND

Time isn't real. It's all happening simultaneously. It's all one!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
person above me is right. no matter how big or how small...we are the result of the source and so is everything else. we are indeed...one. yet we all kill and hate each other and live on the same "miserable" planet right? humans these days

top topics

join