It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help thinking of a good website name

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

The person I am doing this for lives 3000 miles from me and only has a cellphone to take picture's with, so This is what I have to work with and it's really not all that bad considering. If you know a photographer that works for cheap in Illinois u2u me.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
METALSCULPTURESFORSALEBIATCHES.COM

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

I think that metalmorphosis.com is worth trying to buy through godaddy.com's backorder process.. I'd try it anyway if I were you. It's only 20 bucks to try... Of course you will have to wait until the registration of that URL expires though, which could be lame.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Can't give you a name, but i can tell you to try and keep it under 7 letters, and if it's one word, huge bonus.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

I am also doing this at no cost as one of the foundations I work for assists artists with obtaining a viable online presence so I am not sure if what you can offer would be worth the price as these photos have been worked over already and they come highly pixalated at 480x480. Do you want to save one and see what you can do with it ? If you can I have paying work for you in processing images from live musical acts ......

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
METALMAGIC.COM

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

There really are no one name domain names available these days and when trying to get a descriptive of what your doing one word rarely works. If you have say a car dealership that specializes in convertible's having car.com wont describe you and will not help in google crawlers linking to your desired client base. However if you had convertiblecars.com its a different story. Either way thanks for your input,
edit on 9-6-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I already tracked the purchaser and metalmorphosis is highly desirable, I don't see it coming back and I am pretty happy with having eclecticmetals.com. Thanks again everybody, I may have to start asking for creative help on here more often.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Gotmymindonmymoneyandmymetalonmymind.com

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
TopSecretMetal

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
MetalPause

Like MenoPause

You'll get a TON of old ladies incorrectly spelling menopause metalpause...and before they go shoot their husbands,maybe they'll buy some artwork?

Maybe they'll buy the artwork to use as the weapon to kill them with?

Let me think about this.. I'm here to help..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

no i'm more a developper php/mysql/_javascript/css/html but it is also part of the projects to edit images for the web obviously so i do when necessary

tell the guy anyway he needs to make better pic; i mean if he wants to sell anything from the web

i'll contact you later (soon hopefully) however by private message, i'm launching a platform for independent artists; will be fully free and advertising free so your foundation could be intererested (it'd increases exposure for no cost at the very least)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Yeah your right that is the best domain name tool I have seen,

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

That's really odd, I founded an organization that does the same thing a year ago in Canada, I just didn't want to sound pompous saying it. The websites in redesign now because it got to 200 000 page files and I am trying to streamline its info architecture. I tried to explain the photo problems to the artist but at this stage hes just happy to be going online and I have chalked it up to something I will have to pressure for after completion and the fuzzy warm feeling of accomplishment wears off. I am going to send him a camera I think and a laptop as he seriously has an old camera phone and that's it. Definitely U2U me and I will give you my contact info and we can chat a bit.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
After I looked at that cool gallery...

UberMetal

Good Luck, Great work by ATS on the names.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

some of those are 8 ft high with sharp edges, really sharp edges.. the guy has talent and yeah big time nice work with the names. Ats you gotta love the people here, best people on earth, well most of the time.
edit on 9-6-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
what about fesculpt.com ? Fe being the element Iron,

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
how about metalsculpturesandotherjunkforsale.com

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As it was already mentioned and agreeing with better pictures of the metal work, to show off his work.

Site example and the metal work remind me of fluid...motion...etc. Choose a word of movement;
such as FluidMetal

If that's what you're going for.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Fluid metal would have been very nice, I'll remember it for next time, Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join