It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illusion of comprehension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is starting to annoy me. This distrubution of elaborate thought, theories of multiverses, different dimensions etc. Many people on this site are very intellegent, but they assume they have theories that are flawless, intricate abstract ideas that make perfect sense. They assume they know much, but their knowledge is flawed. Their ideas they think are perfect are completly flawed. Please, try to explain how these ideas of, multiverses, dimensions and all else that is elaborate, make sense. Before you do that, please question YOURSELVES if you/we exist or not.
edit on 5/14/20111 by Warpthal because: Explination error

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

One must wonder how you thought of this theory that all theories you encounter here are wrong.

How you do da?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

Well first you have to tell us what theories bother you, there are many theories that I have read that come from this site on alternative dimensions. There are flaws in every theory out there, that major flaw is lack of proof to discredit the theory. I could come up with a theory stating that every time I cut open an apple I would be destroying a universe out there. I could back it up with some fancy lingo and complicated math and when anyone says it’s wrong I would say “PROVE IT!”.

My favorite theory is the Quantum Suicide Theory. The theory states that every time you die your consciousness moves to another universe. Let’s say you go get a physical and the doctor is worried about a lump. In the universe you find out it’s cancer that very second you get switched over to this universe and it turns out to be nothing. That theory has always intrigued me. I have some ideas on it, but the thing is for all we know the theory could be right. When going through this website you will find a lot of messed up crackpot weirdo’s with messed up theories that, for all we know, could be right.

new topics

join