It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'No evidence' UK's top scientist was murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Now why am I not surprised !!

Calls for an inquest into the death of the UK government's chief scientist, Doctor David Kelly, have been rejected by attorney-general Dominic Grieve, who says there is no evidence he was murdered. Dr Kelly's body was found in woods near his home in Oxfordshire in 2003, after he was named as the source of a BBC report casting doubt on the Government's claim that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. The 2004 Hutton Inquiry found Dr Kelly had committed suicide, and the then-justice secretary ruled the inquiry could take the place of a coronial inquest. But a group of doctors are concerned Lord Hutton spent just half a day of his 24-day inquiry considering the causes of Dr Kelly's death. Mr Grieve has rejected calls for a fresh inquest, saying there is no evidence to support a possible homicide verdict.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bumped because........

Any Brits feel like commenting on this story.....

Surely it is big news at home.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
See, this was mentioned on Sky News today and I'm not surprised it's been blocked because they'd already spent years discussing it, having the inquiry in the media etc etc.

I honestly think he just committed suicide through guilt at the War on Terror and his part in starting it, nothing more. Sure, governments can murder people and make it look like suicide but this case never struck me as that being the cause at all.

Oh and as I said, it made the news today but the main headlines have been phone hacking by a newspaper to get celeb gossip, a politician being arrested for sexually attacking a woman, Gordon Brown and others in the Labour party being found to have tried to oust Tony Blair as Labour leader and Prime Minister in 2005 (which we knew about anyway at the time but no one had the courage to follow through) and Syrian refugees in Turkey
edit on 9/6/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I remember this, Dr Kelly was a very clear advacate that iraq didnt have these supposed 'MWD's that Blair forced upon our people which blair adamantly claimed he did. The whole 'MWD' that bush and blair forced upon the UK and the US is extremly similar to hitler using the bombing of the Reichstag to comit the country to an act of war.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I forgot about this ...

Since you jogged my memory .... I remember thinking this has conspiracy written all over it ... and like yourself .. am not surprised by this outcome ... exactly what one would expect, if it were a conspiracy ...

The whole war was a criminal conspiracy ... so why not this aspect of it ...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well that is just the oddest name to have under these circumstances; Mr. Grieve!

Are we certain it isn't Mr. Death under an alias?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A proper inquest would lead straight to Tony Blair and his handlers. The NWO hand is all over this.

top topics

join