It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Film to get Nationwide Release

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
On topic:

Here is a direct quote from linked article in OP:

Bannon says his goal was not to create a definitive or unbiased account of the governor’s shortened term.

"The goal was not to be unbiased" = "The goal was to be biased"

Therefore it is fiction masquerading as a documentary.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just one itty-bitty favor to request of OP. I'm not sure if it is legal here but when you write your own pedantic, smarmy hyperlinks to off site content it implies that is what the link is titled or about. However they are generally a neutral or mundane story/review that you have hyped up in your creepy infatuation. Could you kindly refrain from that as it is misleading. Thanks!

/MD
edit on 10-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

I think the review of The Undefeated was very good. He covered the whole movie in a
very professional manner. The comments at the bottom of page 2 back that up.
-------------------------
I predict The Undefeated will gross about $55 million due to the distribution deal inked by
AMC. Coming to a theater near you July 15, 2011. AMC has over 5,000 theaters.

-------------------------
I think if this movie was about Obama that you would not complain at all. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
At last the issue of special needs is finally getting the attention it probably deserve.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Movie Review by NY POST:

But its tone is an excruciating combination of bombast and whining, it’s so outlandishly partisan that it makes Richard Nixon look like Abraham Lincoln and its febrile rush of images — not excluding earthquakes, car wrecks, volcanic eruption and attacking Rottweilers — reminded me of the brainwash movie Alex is forced to sit through in “A Clockwork Orange.” Except no one came along to refresh my pupils with eyedrops.

Read more: www.nypost.com...

Guess who owns the NY POST. Yep, Rupert Murdoch. And here is what Mr. Murdoch had to say about what the NY POST prints. (Disclaimer: From an unrelated story a couple of years ago.)

"As the Chairman of the New York Post, I am ultimately responsible for what is printed in its pages. The buck stops with me.

Read more: www.nypost.com...

What we got here is a Quagmire.

/MD

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm going to have to go see that. I bet it's filled with classic one-liners. However, they probably edited them all out. Still, some good stuff must've leaked through. There's no way to filter out that much stupid from Palin's words. I love Palin. I hope she gets the republican nomination. There will be some memorable quotes for sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
In other news, I heard Snooki is coming out with a movie too...nationwide release even! Let's wait and see which one's more entertaining

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join