It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Masonic avatar of confusion

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey, so much for a couple thousand points, i now own the masonic background of death And tiled confusion. a punishment for not upgrading to the incu2004....."Sigh" D*MN YOU GOAT GODS.....................




posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Fellow Simian
,

Have you forgotten your first lecture already? You have received points, but only partially.

MM

Keeper of the Royal Eggs, and the "Really Good" booze.



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well i u2u simon gray and well thats it im still lost. There needs to be an avatar 101 class the lizard men have confused me.



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Pardon the intrusion - but it's so refreshing to find humour in a "masonic" topic. There's so little of this about when non-masons participate. And BTW, I'm one of those -& the bit about "Keeper of the Really Good Booze" cracked me up!



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
Pardon the intrusion - but it's so refreshing to find humour in a "masonic" topic. There's so little of this about when non-masons participate. And BTW, I'm one of those -& the bit about "Keeper of the Really Good Booze" cracked me up!


Best kept secret on ATS, "Secret Societies" fraught with merriment, and humor, and the occasional commercial break for the "Mobile Incu 2004" portable egg incubator with UPS backup... endorsed by JCMinJapan, ATS Ring Bearer, and future Reptilian Overlord.

I'd make a barrel of monkeys remark, but that would be gratuitous.



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Best kept secret on ATS, "Secret Societies" fraught with merriment, and humor, and the occasional commercial break for the "Mobile Incu 2004" portable egg incubator with UPS backup... endorsed by JCMinJapan, ATS Ring Bearer, and future Reptilian Overlord.


Yes, the Mobile Incu2004 has now been officially recognized as the Choice of all Reptilian caretakers world wide. We are waiting for final approval for whole Milky Way. But, you know the reptilian politics. The best point of all the free bottle of Illuminati wine. WONDERFUL! Get your fee bottle while supplies last.

If the background was not Officially approved, you can run into these problems. The ring was the first of my journeys towards Overlordship, but it is by no means guaranteed, but I am dedicated to making it to Dulce for the Official course. MirthfulMe... I heard you were an instructor there. I had also heard that AK was pursuing Command Ship First Officer Training. Not sure, just heard it through the grapevine so to speak. If it is true, I wish him all the luck!



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
unfortunately, it has a big "x" in it right now. That wasn't there earlier.
Stupid computer.



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
Yes, the Mobile Incu2004 has now been officially recognized as the Choice of all Reptilian caretakers world wide. We are waiting for final approval for whole Milky Way. But, you know the reptilian politics. The best point of all the free bottle of Illuminati wine. WONDERFUL! Get your fee bottle while supplies last.

If the background was not Officially approved, you can run into these problems. The ring was the first of my journeys towards Overlordship, but it is by no means guaranteed, but I am dedicated to making it to Dulce for the Official course. MirthfulMe... I heard you were an instructor there. I had also heard that AK was pursuing Command Ship First Officer Training. Not sure, just heard it through the grapevine so to speak. If it is true, I wish him all the luck!


Yes JCM, no coincidence that everyone's favorite Monkey Shriner lives in New Mexico...I have taken a brief sabbatical from my position as "Defense Against The Dark ATS... errr Arts" Instructor at Dulce Base. My location and purpose is WATS (that would be "Way Above Top Secret" to the uninitiated), but I can say that I'm just down the road from Wright-Patterson AFB, and I'm "Recovery Minded".


AK is doing well, just needs to learn to "duck" more or he's going to end up head butting every bulkhead and hatchway in the entire Reptilian Fleet.


As to those who doubt the free bottle offer:



Illuminati wine, guaranteed to leave you "Drunk With Power".

Lance Link, not just a "Secret Chimp" anymore...



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
AK is doing well, just needs to learn to "duck" more or he's going to end up head butting every bulkhead and hatchway in the entire Reptilian Fleet.



That's true. They got a bit annoyed with me at the mothership. When I walked down the hallway, it would sound like this :



WHACK

Alex : MYSTERY RELIGIONS!

Step, step, step, WHACK

Alex : WATCH "FROM HELL!"

Step, step, step, WHACK

Alex : Why does Mirthful get to date Heather Graham?!?!


And so on. However, they sent me back to Earth so that I could convert soft, gooey fleshsack children into true reptilian brood. Won't their fleshsack parents be surprised when they moult!

[edit on 9-8-2004 by AlexKennedy]



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join