It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Who believe in Angels on this board ?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Maybe this should have been a poll, but I belive in angels. How bout you Nans?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have had a couple of weird things happen in my life that leads me to believe the possibility that angels may exist. Although im not 100% sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i certainly believe in spirits becasue ive seen them, usually in the form of someone who has died ( a relative, etc.) . i wouldnt necessarily say they are angels, though they usually do seem to show to give good news/advice. i do know that i have "felt" evil/good in places but not necessarily known the source . so who knows. maybe i believe in them. *shrugs*

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is such a difficult question because there is no basis for the "ideal" angel. Besides this fact, I do believe that angels exist in some form or another... whether religious, alien, extra dimensional, ascended ancestors, or otherwise. Have I seen one? No. Have I seen any of you guys? No. See my point? *sorry for the punn*

AF1

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I believe in angels. I think my little sister looks over me and my family, we have had some very close calls, and sometimes you just can't explain how we survive some of these things. That and it is just more comforting to me to think that maybe someone is looking out for us.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Angels are not the spirits of dead people. They are beings sent by God to help humans. I believe in them having had numerous experiences of them...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
Yes angels do exist. The Bible says so. Demons exist. The Bible says so.
Remember that Satan was the greatest of angels before he rebelled. Angels
are messengers of God. (Remember two angels appeared as men before Abraham
to tell him that Sarah was pregnant.)

I saw this special on the history channel and they said that those two men could have been beings from another planet. God does work in mysterious ways?!?!?

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well I'm not fixed on one religion so I don't so much mind about the labels given to spirits and angels. Because of this I've always thought of my gran as my guardian angel.
When she died I saw just one sign she was still around but it was enough to make me think she's with me even now. 10 years after her death I think she still helps me when I genuinely need or deserve help. And it's strange because my grandpa died too and I loved him just as much but I still feel she's the only one who's "been assigned" to me.
Part of me wants an angel to appear to me so I'll be sure of their existence but I think if that did happen I'd have a heart attack.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i had enough happen in life to know that angels exist

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes.

I believe in angels. This one angel I dated for awhile was so amazingly radiant, I was spellbound. Long fragrent hair, eyes of a goddess, and perfect heart shaped...yeah.

Err... you meant Holy angels. Oops.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yes i beleive in angels.....

I'M with Netchicken there ""

quote// netchicken.........Angels are not the spirits of dead people. They are beings sent by God to help humans. I believe in them having had numerous experiences of them...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
(Charlotte Corday is the person who killed Marat, The 1793 french terror responsible).

I believe in angels and not everytime assassin but also Guardian Angels, who protect souls and who cant take the appereance of human like you and me,

Jews and muslim also have truth in invisible angels who works on earth to make life live. For example they transport the soul in/out the body at the born or death :

Some scripture talk about angels in the men body who make the organism working,

Another legend pretend that there is in the sun an angels that put snow on it to make it temperature cool for us !

But angels are different from what celts called Fayries, Nymphes, Spirits of the nature...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Do I believe in angels? No. No belief is required, I have knowledge.

They are real.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Angels...? Why not Zombies....?

Nah, I believe that angels are just aliens...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Care to elaborate, All Seeing Eye?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why would you ask an "All Seeing Eye" how it knows what it knows... It see's all...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Story of this pix :
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i believe in angels 100% the bible says that they exist so they do.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
one word- myth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join