It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2003 x class solar flare UFO?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
After the recent solar flare I wanted to see what the largest on recorded was. Upon watching the vid I noticed an object that seemed like it was sucked in towards the sun but then some how escaped the suns gravity and flew away here's the vid

www.youtube.com/watch?v=svifapzYwzo
edit on 9-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   


Try this



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just to help, here it is:




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AlteredTom
 


Thanks how did you do that



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yes, weird object for sure flying through there. But, remember when looking at these pics or vids, that you are only looking in two dimensions. You don't know how above or below that object is in relation to the sun. So, while it looks like it is flying right by the sun, it very well may not be. Just my $.02.....which is now worth less based on the value of the USD.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by AlteredTom
 


Thanks how did you do that


just copy the portion of the video link after the "=" sign, click the "vid:youtube button", and paste..
edit on 9-6-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591
 


Biggest solar flare recorded in history?

Hmmm. Star, flag, and bump.

I like the Saturn craft that flies across the screen also.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Yes, weird object for sure flying through there. But, remember when looking at these pics or vids, that you are only looking in two dimensions. You don't know how above or below that object is in relation to the sun. So, while it looks like it is flying right by the sun, it very well may not be. Just my $.02.....which is now worth less based on the value of the USD.


Good point. Haha that last part had me laughing it's so true



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by mb2591
 


Biggest solar flare recorded in history?

Hmmm. Star, flag, and bump.

I like the Saturn craft that flies across the screen also.


At least that's what google says.
Googling Saturn craft now

Do you happen to have a source for the Saturn craft info?
edit on 9-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The 'object' you saw in the video from 2003 was planet Mercury
Its not flying into the sun or sucked into, but rather around the sun

The planet was behind the sun, if you look from earths perspective.

Here is an example of photo with mercury(west) and venus(south-west)


Venus between sun and earth, mercury behind the sun
No UFO's here

edit: pic from the latest cme burst



Mercury east, venus south-east
edit on 9-6-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The video does not show the record breaking X28 flare. It shows the CME which was associated with it.

A solar flare is the release of electromagnetic energy. A CME is the ejection of material from the corona.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The video does not show the record breaking X28 flare. It shows the CME which was associated with it.

A solar flare is the release of electromagnetic energy. A CME is the ejection of material from the corona.

Thats why they call it CORONAL mass ejection



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The video does not show the record breaking X28 flare. It shows the CME which was associated with it.

A solar flare is the release of electromagnetic energy. A CME is the ejection of material from the corona.


Sorry didn't know there was a difference I would change it but it's to late



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join