It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlling corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I would like to propose an amendment that all public servants (and the top 5% must have a two way camera attached to them like a Borg so that the taxpayers can see and hear what they do at all time.

If the Government funded employees cry "Not Fair" We taxpayers can tell them in return "Quit if you want privacy just don't expect me to pay for it."
If the upper 5% cry "Not Fair." We the people can demand a forensic audit to determine if they came by their fortune through treachery or honest hard work.

If they really really cry not fair we can demand that none of the money we spend ever filters its way up to them

They can be as corrupt as they wish. However, not with money I worked for and they didn't.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is Obama ALLOWED TO TAKE OFF THE CAMERA BEFORE HIS CRACK SMOKING SESSIONS?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Is Obama ALLOWED TO TAKE OFF THE CAMERA BEFORE HIS CRACK SMOKING SESSIONS?

But of course. Otherwise it would be (wait for it...) NOT FAIR!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
no thanks i have no interest in seeing obama,frank,dodd,schummer,pelosi,and reid goto the restroom.

hey wasnt weiner good enough? you saw what he does.
edit on 9-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would have given my last nickel to have had a live feed from Bill Clintons camera

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

At 20$ a day pay per view he would have come out ahead and think of it he economy never did better than with a pres more interested in the happiness of his trouser snake then the country. So lets next time elect a Chippendale dancer and the women have something to look at while having a good time with their other half (win, win) have sex save tax money I don't see a down side on this one.

If the so called elite and those employed by us through taxes us think think that they can watch us without being watched themselves they hare in the wrong century.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is the best idea I have heard of in a long time.Please pursue this idea.

new topics

top topics

join