It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yugoslav TV On The Day Of The NATO Attack- March 24, 1999

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting, I'm surprised that the translation of words from the anchorman (with Yugoslavia news) is actually played back during CNN's overview of the attack.

It's at minute mark 0:18, and the volume is low so I'll transcribe here:

"In this moment, the most important thing is to stay calm. The criminals of NATO and their big master can create damage, but they cannot enslave us"...

The NATO bombing of Yugoslavia (code-name Operation Allied Force or, by the United States, Operation Noble Anvil)[29] was NATO's military operation against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia during the Kosovo War. The strikes lasted from March 24, 1999 to June 10, 1999.

The bombing of Yugoslavia was intended to stop the alleged Yugoslav military operation Operation Horseshoe and to keep the Yugoslav army from repeating the atrocities committed in Bosnia.

This makes me curious what Libya media is saying about NATO. Lest we forget, NATO is really just code for the United States anyway.. Thus, this Yugoslavian anchorman references the US military force as criminals, in a sense..

Your thoughts?

Good day.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
This is pretty interesting, I'm surprised that the translation of words from the anchorman (with Yugoslavia news) is actually played back during CNN's overview of the attack.

The NATO bombing of Yugoslavia (code-name Operation Allied Force or, by the United States, Operation Noble Anvil)[29] was NATO's military operation against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia during the Kosovo War. The strikes lasted from March 24, 1999 to June 10, 1999.

The bombing of Yugoslavia was intended to stop the alleged Yugoslav military operation Operation Horseshoe and to keep the Yugoslav army from repeating the atrocities committed in Bosnia.

This makes me curious what Libya media is saying about NATO. Lest we forget, NATO is really just code for the United States anyway.. Thus, this Yugoslavian anchorman references the US military force as criminals, in a sense..

Your thoughts?

Good day.

It's understandable, it's just local propaganda. If we attacked North Korea, what do you think Kim Jong Ill's media machine would be saying on TV?

The fact is that Yugoslavia/Serbia waged war with 4 neighboring countries, that now all have independence, and have massacred countless women and children while ravaging the landscape. Slovenia got off easy, Kosovo not so much and Bosnia and Croatia got a new one ripped.

Khar
edit on 9-6-2011 by Kharron because: shortened quote

new topics

join