It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama Trusted the Wrong Economists"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You are delusional! Both parties will not be thrown out. Therefore you have to look at who they are using to destroy you, and attack them there, and then look at how the elite are coming after you and respond in kind.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY CONSERVATISM IS THE TOOL OF THE DEVIL TO DESTROY THE POOR, LOWER AND MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS.
FIGHT AND DESTROY IT! OR YOU WILL GO DOWN!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

You are delusional! Both parties will not be thrown out. Therefore you have to look at who they are using to destroy you, and attack them there, and then look at how the elite are coming after you and respond in kind.

How am i delusional, your the one spewing miss conseptions. Both party CAN be thrown out. I belive getting Ron Paul in is a great start if you dont like Ron Paul your a crazy person

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY CONSERVATISM IS THE TOOL OF THE DEVIL TO DESTROY THE POOR, LOWER AND MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS.
FIGHT AND DESTROY IT! OR YOU WILL GO DOWN!

Ok at this point im going to have to yell TROLL ALERT! Go back under your bridge Troll

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Advantage

Who balanced the budget last? BILL CLINTON A DEMOCRAT! Use your head and look at reality; not your prejudices
edit on 9-6-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

Calm the hell down, you sound like a hysteric.

If you had any sense, youd ASK me who I back, if anyone, before pretending you know what my prejudices are.
I am NOT a republican genius.. so save your attempts at insulting me.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wake up you people of modest means and get down with those in Greece, the Middle East, Portugal, and defeat the elitist scum who want to relegate you to serfdom!

THERE ARE ENOUGH RESOURCES IN THE WORLD TO SUPPORT ALL IN THE EARTH WITH A MIDDLE CLASS LIFESTYLE, UNLESS WE CONTINUE TO ALLOW A FEW PIGS TO STEAL ALL THE RESOURCES!
WAKE UP AND DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

HUMANITY IS ONE!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Stop talking nonsense and get down with common sense before they destroy you and your family!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Stop talking nonsense and get down with common sense before they destroy you and your family!

Learn to hold a conversation without making absurd assumptions about others, calling others prejudiced ( especially when that person may not be what you have a ASSumed they are) and being offensive. Have a fun day on ATS....Yet another decent thread and discussion ruined by a caps screaming hysteric troll.

WHy, of WHY!!! WHY did they get rid of the ignore feature!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Who balanced the budget last? BILL CLINTON A DEMOCRAT! Use your head and look at reality; not your prejudices

Calm the hell down, you sound like a hysteric.

If you had any sense, youd ASK me who I back, if anyone, before pretending you know what my prejudices are.
I am NOT a republican genius.. so save your attempts at insulting me.

Its best to just leave the troll alone and dont feed him/her. He/She is unreasonable and cant have a civilized and intelligent conversation, after all he/she is a troll.

Now this whole Thread is ran off the tracks. Sorry OP

edit on 9-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this to all of you but it's not that" Obama trusted the wrong economists" those economist were appointed to him or "pushed into him to be appointed" by those that rules our nation, the Goldman Sachs and the JP Morgans after the bailout to the richest institutions in the nation with no regard to the working class anybody should know by now who truly rules the nation.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Heck yeah, i would have to agree 100% on that one. I love how all his economic advisers are all bankers. Cant F'ing belive it. But its just like all the others

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

They are either JP Morgan men or Goldman Sach, including the federal Reserve, also look at the central banks around the nation.

Those inbreeds are the ones ruling our nation and the ones that are sinking our economy while reaping profits at the expenses of the working class.

The worst is that they also influence politics and the passing of laws in their favor.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The economy of the "important" people is doing just fine, and last time I checked, Obama was hanging out with all of the important people.
Of course this thread is based upon total bull#...."Obama trusted the wrong economists", what a crock.
As long as people believe the president, or the vast majority of congress, or the big banks, or the CEO's of the big international corporations...as long as people believe that THESE immoral creatures have their best interests at heart, the people will continue to be fed lie after lie until they DIE.
They just don't give a # about you and me. You are a resource that produces wealth for them, or you are a liability. You have no power, and they know it. Actually, you DO have power (and they know it), but they also know that you and I will sit and watch them take everything away from you and I. History has taught them that. Nazi Germany taught these criminals everything they need to know, and they are following the blueprint.
Just watch the animals come out as the economy collapses. These elites just consider it "theater"....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
the whole problem is relying on the gov't to fix things in the first place. they needed to give tax breaks to small business, fund the green economy, cut spending and get out of the way

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Woah ..

Most of what you say is opinion, but that right there is a lie.

Clinton did NOT balance the budget. He also never had a surplus, the last real surplus was in the 1950's.

The "surplus" in question was called the Social Security Surplus, that during the a time when the US economy was on the verge of collapsing (right before the dot com bust) the government tried to deflate the currency. Greenspan advised that he use the "surplus" from Social Security to supplement debt on the official budget. So Clinton ordered several hundred billion dollars be moved from the Social Security accounts and into the Treasuries budget accounts.

So technically we had a "surplus" because we issued less new debt than we had as income from tax receipts. That's true.

However if we subtract the amount of money Clinton stole from SS, Medicare and a variety of pension funds the total deficit was a little under $500 billion dollars.

That money was never put back. After 1999 the dot com bust happened that sent the US economy into a tailspin. Since then we had the Credit Bubble and major US wars that have led to increasing deficits.

People say the economy was better under Clinton, when in reality the deflation methods used by the Federal Reserve gave a perception of "prosperity" .. we could buy more for less. And Clinton had a surplus, signifying a strong economy .. when in reality he looted our social welfare programs.

Economist are the masters of the universe.. and Greenspan directed the show behind the curtain regardless of who was President. Now we have Bernake.. under Bush or Obama, it hardly matters.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The below misguided quote pretty much spells out the exact opposite of how to fix the economy. The stimulus was extremely wasteful and inefficient. Each job cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, and pulling this money out of the economy pulled even more jobs out of the economy.

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
reply to post by inforeal

Unfortunately the article is right. We needed a much larger stimulus coupled with education reform and retraining initiatives to really get us out of the recession.

Retraining is one option, but people have got to find out where the local colleges are located. They can't be spoon fed. People have got to learn they reap what they sow, and if they invest in education, they'll reap the rewards. Right now many high income jobs are taken by H1B visa foreigners. Foreign governments didn't pay for their education, these people studied hard for their dreams. No question Americans can fill those positions, but there's also no question they didn't educate themselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

"Wrong economists" is kind of redundant though, isn't it?

Saying Obama trusted the wrong economists is a lot like saying Nancy Reagan trusted the wrong astrologers.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

All this nonsense about austerity and “we are broke” IS A LIE! A great deception, driven by the globalists who in turn have incited the conservative republican tea party flunkies to drive this lie about “deficits” in order to further ruin the lower and middle classes in America.

This deficit is driven by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the bailout of the rich in 2008, and not social security or Medicare, or any other of the social safety nets.

ATTACK AND DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THEIR PHILOSOPHY OF LOVE THE RICH AND HATE THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS, AND YOU WILL BE HELPING YOURSELF TO SURVIVE!

Wow buddy, you have alot to learn. First off the iraq and afghanistan war TOTAL for 10 years is $1 trillion. Now Obama is spending 1.6 trillion a year!

This is not even about partys right now. we are way past that. Both partys need to be throw out.

And for the Tea Party, Taxed Enough Already party was a great party until the republicans highjacked it.

All and all the spending needs to be stopped. Buts already to late. WE are at END GAME

Yep the end game
Either they break us completely or we give them the old Icelandic Heave
that or wait and hope we get a chance at our own Tunisian Uprising.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

i agree he will pay for it in 2012 but to say he "trusted the wrong economists"

is really funny.

he most likely appointed them and had many meetings.

is he gullible? is he seeing his "hope and change" for what it is, now?

the best ideas of mice and men, eh?

i think he had to have a wider road before he jerked the wheel on this country.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Obama and the rest on the Hill wouldn't know how to tell the truth to the people..

The economy and the US are going exactly to plan IMO..
He knows exactly what he is doing or in the very least, being told to do..

I can't believe anyone with one braincell doesn't see that by now..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join