It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalyptic Quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"...when the big bell rings..." Hunter Thompson
"This is the end, my only friend, the end..." Jim Morrison
"...the clock is ticking..." various sports announcers
"Wake up down there!" quoted by John Keel in 'The Mothman Prophecies'
"We may be the generation that could see Armageddon." Ronald Reagan
"We must all get ready now" duck-and-cover psa www.youtube.com...
"I have seen the man to come. He frightened even me." attributed to Adolf Hitler
"Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land...perhaps you will be sheltered on the Day of the Lord." Zephaniah 2:3

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
"...when the big bell rings..." Hunter Thompson
"This is the end, my only friend, the end..." Jim Morrison
"...the clock is ticking..." various sports announcers
"Wake up down there!" quoted by John Keel in 'The Mothman Prophecies'
"We may be the generation that could see Armageddon." Ronald Reagan
"We must all get ready now" duck-and-cover psa www.youtube.com...
"I have seen the man to come. He frightened even me." attributed to Adolf Hitler
"Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land...perhaps you will be sheltered on the Day of the Lord." Zephaniah 2:3

What do any of these have to do with 2012?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Field Reporter: "Chief, if I were surrounded by eight or ten of these things, would I stand a chance?"

Sheriff McClelland: Well, that's no problem, if you got a gun shoot 'em in the head. That's the sure way to kill 'em. If you don't get yourself a club, beat 'em or burn 'em. They go up pretty easy...
"Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15928128f6d3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 6/9/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: pic

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
(Gibson Casian)-- We held hands on the last night on earth. Our mouths filled with dust, we kissed in the fields and under trees, screaming like dogs, bleeding dark into the leaves. It was empty on the edge of town but we knew everyone floated along the bottom of the river seasons lay, and the bitter smell of burning was on you like a disease. In our cancer of passion you said, "Death is a midnight runner."
(Davey Havok)-- The sky had come crashing down like the news of an intimate suicide. We picked up the shards and formed them into shapes of stars that wore like an antique wedding dress. The echoes of the past broke the hearts of the unborn as the ferris whee silently slowed to a stop. The few insects skittered away in hopes of a better pastime. I kissed you at the apex of the maelstrom and asked if you would accompany me in a quick fall, but you made me realize that my ticket wasn't good for two. I rode alone
(Hans Wold)-- You said, "The cinders are falling like snow." There is poetry in despair, and we sang with unrivaled beauty, bitter elegies of savagery and eloquence. Of blue and grey Strange, we ran down desperate streets and carved our names in the flesh of the city. The sun has stagnated somewhere beyond the rim of the horizon and the darkness is a mystery of curves and lines. Still, we lay under the emptiness and drifted slowly outward, and somewhere in the wilderness we found salvation scratched into the earth like a message

"I wish I had some whiskey and a gun, my dear..." - Tom Waits

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 9-6-2011 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

I searched google for this, because it intrigued me. The only link I found was to your topic here. Any source?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I have seen the man of the future; he is cruel; I am frightened by him.
- Adolf Hitler to Hermann Rauschning

www.angelfire.com...

The words vary depending on the source. Its probably made up as there is no credible source.

edit on 9-6-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God. you don't need someone or something proving it to you, you believe because you know life is more than just a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or are you crazy for living the life you live? is the little voice in your mind really your voice and if it is why is that little voice so quick to judge other people that live life totally different than yours! judge me if you would like and question my vision its fine! i dint have all the answers and I'm not telling you how to live your life, I'm telling you what i have seen! do what you will with it but when you die will there be a smile on your face as there will be on mine? i will die knowing that it will not be the end for me!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
Albert Einstein.
That one always makes sense to me.

This one,just chills me to the bone along with the others at the same site:

I was in my office. I had just entered the room and said "Good morning." to colleagues and I was about to approach my desk when outside it suddenly turned bright red.
I felt very hot on my cheeks. Being the chief of the room, I shouted to the young men and women in the room that they should evacuate.
As soon as I cried, I felt weightless as if I were an astronaut.
I was then unconscious for 20 or 30 seconds. When I came to, I realized that everybody including myself was lying at one side of the room. Nobody was standing.
The desks and chairs had also blown off to one side. At the windows, there was no window glass and the window frames had been blown out as well. I went to the windows to find out where the bombing had taken place. And I saw the mushroom cloud over the gas company. The sound and shock somehow suggested that the bomb had been dropped right over the gas company. I still had no idea what had happened. And I kept looking towards the gas company. After a while, I realized that my white shirt was red all over.

Testimony of Hiroshi Sawachika,Hiroshima survivor.That was the nice part-read the rest of what that guy witnessed here:

www.inicom.com...

List of Hiroshima survivor testimonies:

www.inicom.com...
edit on 14/6/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: I'm worth it.

edit on 14/6/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: I added some more words ok.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It was not really a big flash.
But still it drew my attention. In a few seconds, the heat wave arrived.
After I noticed the flash, white clouds spread over the blue sky. It was amazing.
It was as if blue morning-glories had suddenly bloomed up in the sky. It was funny, I thought.
Then came the heat wave.
It was very very hot.
Even though there was a window glass in front of me, I felt really hot.
It was as if I was looking directly into a kitchen oven.
I couldn't bear the heat for a long time.
Then I heard the cracking sound.
I don't know what made that sound, but probably it came from the air which suddenly expanded in the room. By that time,
I realized that the bomb had been dropped.

Part of the Testimony of Isao Kita

www.inicom.com...
They experienced what the end looks like in a nuke war scenario for real.
Thats where to get real quotes.

top topics

join