It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich, Famous and Powerful Converge at Bilderberg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
One has to wonder what they are doing at these meetings.

My first impression is that it's a just a big multi millionaire and billionaire orgy where they snort smartees off a prostitutes breasts with 1000 dollar bills.

Nah...i'm sure that's just what they do during their lunch break.

I wonder what it's like to have that much power...to be able to dictate and influence millions...BILLIONS of people. Control what they see, push their minds to one direction or another, giving them just enough to keep them quiet so they can continue their daily corruption of sovereign countries and their governments.
edit on 9-6-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think it's kind of silly to think these people have to meet fsce to face to get anything done. the only reason there is any interst in it is that they keep it private. They say they keep it private so people can speak honestly with no fear of political backlash or blowback in the media. or maybe they all dress in black hodded robes and eat babies.

I guess we'll never know

I wonder how many private rounds of golf have been played where even more sinister things happen/ deals are struck.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
imagine the chaos in the world if a strategically placed terrorist attack wiped out the 120 people there?

I can imagine it - none at all, as vice presidents, heirs, vice charimen, etc., all eagerly take up the reins.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If Bilderberg isn't behind combined actions to fake foreign drama, causing wars so we can go in and use war debt to fund government contracts to large corporations so they can in turn westernize third world countries, then who is!?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So a group of very powerful people get together at a secretive location, protected by hordes of armed men, talk "off the record" about how they can control their territory, make plans for global domination, refuse to hold a press conference and some very paranoid people call it a conspiracy. How silly of them!
Nobody bats an eyelid when Al Quaeda does exactly the same thing....... or have I got that wrong again?
they will be planning how to bring down the global economy once and for all (probably via the collapse of the Euro - so they can usher in their one world currency

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
If Bilderberg isn't behind combined actions to fake foreign drama, causing wars so we can go in and use war debt to fund government contracts to large corporations so they can in turn westernize third world countries, then who is!?

Maybe no-one 'cos it isn't actually happening??

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join