It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Rogue: NATO War Crimes in Libya

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'd ussually be quick to say somthing like this is plain propoganda, however given the fact that I understand the culture of Libyan men I am not suprised at all. Groping and sexual harasment in Libya is common place and an almost dailly occurance. It is even worse when you are a foreigner.

Given the chance, I believe that a large group of oppurtunistic rebels or even forces loyal to Qaddafi, would capitalise on such a disgusting oppurtunity.

I have no doubt in my mind that atorocities like this have been commited by both sides, however I am disgusted that the MSM will continue parading the rebels as heroe's which they are not. Anyone that rapes a woman is a coward no matter what you are fighting for.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Official reasoning for NATO intervention in Libya: to support the rebels because of a "humanitarian crisis".

When this first started, Gaddafi's forces were more than capable of taking these guys out. It was Western intervention that has lead to the current actual humanitarian crisis.

Pretty soon NATO will be bombing these terrorists that they support, because the new story will claim that this was their mission all along.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What are we doing in libya let alone raping and murdering the beautiful young woman? What the hell are we doing there? Who's sons are involved? Recall them! Don't let your children join or serve anyone no matter what contracts they signed. I wish we could all teleport over there and stand there by the millions united.

Stop it. Stop this insanity. Everyone is close family, really really close spiritually.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What truly makes me mad is that politicians think that by providing airstrikes, they are providing humanitarian assistance. Until you have Soldiers on the ground, you aren’t providing squat, you are doing nothing other than killing the guys you no longer want in power. You are enabling, that’s it, nothing more, nothing less.

It has been proven that these so-called rebels will be a threat to others in the future, as they have been in the past. This is nothing but a war for Europe’s oil. It was stated in the beginning that Europe depends upon Libyas oil. The US doesn’t use hardly any of what is exported.

I think Europe told the US, “Hey, we supported you in Afghanistan and Iraq, now you have to support us.”

What a mess this bed is.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Nato was accusing the serbians of rape too to justify its bombing of yugoslavia.

it seems they haven't updated their propaganda manual since the 90's.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
Nato was accusing the serbians of rape too to justify its bombing of yugoslavia.

it seems they haven't updated their propaganda manual since the 90's.

It's simply amazing to me to watch over the years as the govt & their media puppet parrots regurgitate the same old violence justifying fecal matter.. which sheeple readily consume like fresh ice cream.

Nationalism syrup & "faith" in the "American way" flavored sprinkles, eh... Orwellian turds taste like Häagen-Daz.. and of course cognitive dissonance distractions at work.. keeping Americans memory short by design.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to

This is an obvious propaganda article. As was already stated they are rebels, not NATO soldiers. NATO is only associated with the rebels on the basis of removing Gaddafi from power. Further proof is given in the update to the article at the bottom when they begin to praise Gaddafi for releasing prisoners etc and then they go to say they even have this video proof.
As well, the other news media outlets are reporting this the other way saying that it's Gaddafi that is promoting his soldiers to rape and torture.
" target="_blank" class="postlink">post by zarlaan

Lol whats this? we have a east libyan rebel spokesmen on ATS believing every single word from the mainstream news press?

As well, the other news media outlets are reporting this the other way saying that it's Gaddafi that is promoting his soldiers to rape and torture.

Sir, the reason the western mainstream outlets are reporting Gaddafi that is promoting his soldiers to rape and torture. Is because reporters are paid to lie, and to promote the war in libya, selling the war to the viewers, just like with iraq and other wars in the past.

This is an obvious propaganda article. As was already stated they are rebels, not NATO soldiers. NATO is only associated with the rebels on the basis of removing Gaddafi from power.

Oh really an obvious propaganda article says so a rebel spokesmen, the revolution in libya started in east libya on Feb 17 is manufactured by the globalists, even if the rebels do win, the new leader will be a puppet to america and Britain.

The reason for the revolution in libya is because of the resources, i cant believe some here on ATS are still supporting the terrorist goons in libya.

A rebel spokesman? Hardly. Never did I say that I believe the mainstream media reports. I simply provided facts to the contrary. Something this article fails to do. I'm just an educated person with enough common sense to read between the lines when reading an article. We all know that media twists the truths and some are influenced in various ways to publish certain stories ( this is the common sense speaking).

I guarantee there have been rebels raping people as well as soldiers for Qaddafi. The entire point I am making is this IS a propaganda article any way you want to spin it. If this was a true journalism piece than they would have video and transcripts of interviews with people that this has happened to.

They claim to have video of Qaddafi releasing captured prisoners showing how nice he is. Never mind the fact that they are talking about how these rebels are raping people and here Qaddafi is releasing over 200 captured prisoners? Where is the proof going the other way other than just taking their word for it?

edit on 11-6-2011 by zarlaan because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by zarlaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As Sec of Defense Gates has pointed out,
NATO is close to being dissolved.
Members seem to be dropping out
like flies.

After all I have read:
I can understand why.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
this is making my blood boil. Death to NATO and their sponsored rebels . May Ghaddafi kill them all.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
Death to NATO and their sponsored rebels . May Ghaddafi kill them all.

Not very likely is it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join