It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

Their coming to our planet so they'd be under our law. Not the other way around. Again, harboring a fugitive is a crime so if they don't turn the rapists over, we arrest them all.

Who says it's our planet? It could be their planet, and they're just allowing us to live on it. If aliens really are here, then I'm inclined to believe they created us, meaning they had "ownership" of the planet long before we ever did. It's like telling a Christian that God should be imprisoned for his crimes against humanity, and if heaven doesn't turn him over, then we imprison not only God, but all his angels as well. How's that going to work exactly? IMO if we ever find out alien races are here we should just be extremely thankful to them that they have allowed our pathetic species to exist this long.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well the only kind we can do this with are our elected and unelected controllers here, some of them are those in soul/source, or their direct minions.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Also what if
there were human forces you dont know about -le specials- that have done not so good deeds elswhere other then planet EA with unknown trans tech. due to these creatures being labeled dangerous to human lifestyle. How does this make you think OP
um sayen like a species that if encountered EA inhabitants would cause harm even if not intentional so EA inhabitants deaded them off to protect EA.

So your thoughts OP?
We are discussing UNIVERSAL LAW/RULES ect.

-LOVES YOU ALL-

edit on 6/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Funny how you keep saying we're talking about arresting them all. I'm talking about having them hand over the guilty. Also interesting how your scenario ends with a forced sexual assault. I bet you still wouldn't want that one turned over either?

I'm saying identify the guilty and then you can make a case to have them extradited to stand trial.. I'm making it into a humorous thing because the idea is absurd to me.. You'd first have to identify the aliens being accused, you'd then have to request they be handed over.. it was mentioned that they could all be arrested for harboring a criminal so I made light of that too .. it's all rather ridiculous because it's simply not enforceable .. which lead to my anal probe joke ( Ie. forced sexual encounter as you put it ) .. because if they had the power to rape at will, mutilate at will, and travel vast distances at will .. then they'd probably be amused at the idea you wanted to arrest them.

Not only that but the idea of first contact being a litigious one is hard to fathom.. "Nice to meet you, please get into the back of the cruiser.. BOOK EM!"

Besides, if we made that move they might decide that anal probing is too good for us and just destroy our planet to make way for a space lane.
edit on 9-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Their coming to our planet so they'd be under our law. Not the other way around. Again, harboring a fugitive is a crime so if they don't turn the rapists over, we arrest them all.

Who says it's our planet? It could be their planet, and they're just allowing us to live on it. If aliens really are here, then I'm inclined to believe they created us, meaning they had "ownership" of the planet long before we ever did. It's like telling a Christian that God should be imprisoned for his crimes against humanity, and if heaven doesn't turn him over, then we imprison not only God, but all his angels as well. How's that going to work exactly? IMO if we ever find out alien races are here we should just be extremely thankful to them that they have allowed our pathetic species to exist this long.

Quite right .. we could be an intergalactic petting zoo for all we know .. or worse, we could be an intergalactic brothel that was put up simply so that traveling aliens could have a good time on their way back to the home planet.

It really is a valid point though aside from my humorous spin.. we could have been put here by them, or we could just be test subjects.. it would also be like the rat in the lab issuing an arrest warrant for the scientist who just put a dang ear on his back.. arrest cause? cruel, unusual and embarrassing treatment

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
First of all, you need to have "bigger gun" then we talk.
Here's an example; would a president of a country agree to stand for a trial in a tribal courtroom in Amazon ?
or would you stand for a trial by a bunch of 5-years-old kids or ants ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Quite right .. we could be an intergalactic petting zoo for all we know .. or worse, we could be an intergalactic brothel that was put up simply so that traveling aliens could have a good time on their way back to the home planet.

It really is a valid point though aside from my humorous spin.. we could have been put here by them, or we could just be test subjects.. it would also be like the rat in the lab issuing an arrest warrant for the scientist who just put a dang ear on his back.. arrest cause? cruel, unusual and embarrassing treatment

Or they could be liars and not actually be aliens. They could be going with our version of the stories. They've been called all kinds of stuff throughout history and just went with it. They have made no effort to be forthcoming or upfront with any information, which makes me think they are liars anyway. How do we know they are not evil shapeshifters from another dimension pretending to be whatever humans say they are?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Or they could be liars and not actually be aliens. They could be going with our version of the stories. They've been called all kinds of stuff throughout history and just went with it. They have made no effort to be forthcoming or upfront with any information, which makes me think they are liars anyway. How do we know they are not evil shapeshifters from another dimension pretending to be whatever humans say they are?

Then I would fall back to the post above us pointing out that first we'd need a bigger gun.. feel free to go up to the alien and make your accusations and tell them what their punishment is because it sure won't be me making that challenge against a creature that has already proved their dominance in technology by simply being there in the first place.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Here's an example; would a president of a country agree to stand for a trial in a tribal courtroom in Amazon ?

If they come and take him by force, yes. We could always do the same. So far I don't know of any alien weapons on their ships. They seem to mostly grab people at night. So we hide in some closets, wait til they show up, then grab a few. We throw them in prison with known rapists for a week and then give them the chance to go free if they turn over the guilty parties. No guns needed LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
One uppercut will send these little abductors to the amazon rain forest.I will hit the little grey with so many rights,hell be begging for a left.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I cannot agree more.......we know nothing....they know everything.....they are the ones in control, not the other way around. This planet so called Earth could be a place where they keep us as lab-rat......so they can do experiment on us whenever they need to.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
OP my points made are that your type of thinking w/o ALL the facts could get a planet ready for Harvest of (some/humble) into a major galactic WAR. Because just as you stated your argument the same can be made against YOU and where does this leave humanity and the approaching species. Again not sayin I dont understand your points. Just imagine if this was brought to the LIGHT and then they produced and even better argument against YOU in LIGHT.

Understanding-Path LIT

Be well

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Then I would fall back to the post above us pointing out that first we'd need a bigger gun.. feel free to go up to the alien and make your accusations and tell them what their punishment is because it sure won't be me making that challenge against a creature that has already proved their dominance in technology by simply being there in the first place.

Nothing beats a good old fashion punch in the face. If you punch the CEO at your job, he'll fall just like the janitor. Technologically superior doesn't mean they can't get knocked the f*** out. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If they come and take him by force, yes. We could always do the same. So far I don't know of any alien weapons on their ships. They seem to mostly grab people at night. So we hide in some closets, wait til they show up, then grab a few. We throw them in prison with known rapists for a week and then give them the chance to go free if they turn over the guilty parties. No guns needed LOL

You don't know of any alien weapons mainly because none have been fired on us yet .. they can disable our nuclear warheads according to some high ranking testimony .. ( if they exist, again ) .. they can also transport you to their ship to rape you so I don't think a jail cell is going to hold them anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

You go ahead and do that.....you have my full support.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
OP my points made are that your type of thinking w/o ALL the facts could get a planet ready for Harvest of (some/humble) into a major galactic WAR. Because just as you stated your argument the same can be made against YOU and where does this leave humanity and the approaching species. Again not sayin I dont understand your points. Just imagine if this was brought to the LIGHT and then they produced and even better argument against YOU in LIGHT.

Understanding-Path LIT

Be well

They could be harvesting you for food for all you know. I'm sure there are deluded people that would just go because some stranger in a space car told them to get in. Have we learned nothing form our parents about strangers offering free "candy"?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Nothing beats a good old fashion punch in the face. If you punch the CEO at your job, he'll fall just like the janitor. Technologically superior doesn't mean they can't get knocked the f*** out. LOL

Well seeing as they've been said to use telepathy and can read your mind, I'm sure you'd be dead before you got a chance to swing.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You don't know of any alien weapons mainly because none have been fired on us yet .. they can disable our nuclear warheads according to some high ranking testimony .. ( if they exist, again ) .. they can also transport you to their ship to rape you so I don't think a jail cell is going to hold them anyway.

Yep. All those things have been done while they were IN THEIR SHIPS. Once they get out, we strip them of all technology and put them in a cell with rapists so they can experience what they have been doing to humans.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They mave have more technology,but they havent met my 2 little freinds yet,my right hand and my left.After I pepper them with some jabs,I will do a bolo punch and rock their world

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yep. All those things have been done while they were IN THEIR SHIPS. Once they get out, we strip them of all technology and put them in a cell with rapists so they can experience what they have been doing to humans.

Can you provide some documentation to back that up? .. mind if i don't take your word for it and go all "America, f yeah!" on them? .. I've heard accounts that were supposedly true alien abduction stories where people reported they were frozen in their bed unable to move while the alien communicated directly with them mentally .. I would venture to say that you're either wrong, or it's unknown for sure.. probably the latter ..

Or.. they don't exist .. I might as well add that once more

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join