It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

Im pretty sure an Reptilian, Nordic or an Grey could wipe the floor with you. If you think our fighting styles are bed ass imagine how they could fight.
edit on 12-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adamanteus
Hmm. I do believe the statute of limitations is up, even if not all crimes are hear say. without positive identification of the suspect how would we know they were the actual perpetrator?

They would admit it since that is the question I asked. Re-read the OP

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

I'll beat the # out of you too fagot. Best believe i will.

LOL. Do you live in Vegas? I'll tell you exactly where I'm at. You said it, so let's see if you mean it.

By the way, you're the one ready to bend over for them, yet you call me the "F" word? LOL. Sounds like self hatred to me.
edit on 12-6-2011 by prophecy4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

In Your scenario they admit to nothing but being the person(s)/Gods/beings depicted in ancient times. They do not admit to alleged crimes committed at all.

Even in today's world if someone "claims" to be the perpetrator of a crime the prosecutor asks for more information (that only the perpetrator would know)than just "I did it, arrest me".

Since You have no evidence of the crime other than books that have been re written many times You have no first hand knowledge of the crime scene from which to ask any questions to confirm their affirmation.

You also have no definitive evidence that they're who they claim to be. Hell if You're going to take their word for it just kneel down before any alien life form and be done with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
BJ's. Rape, # tards?!?!?!

You guys need to get a room.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adamanteus

If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

In Your scenario they admit to nothing but being the person(s)/Gods/beings depicted in ancient times. They do not admit to alleged crimes committed at all.

Even in today's world if someone "claims" to be the perpetrator of a crime the prosecutor asks for more information (that only the perpetrator would know)than just "I did it, arrest me".

Since You have no evidence of the crime other than books that have been re written many times You have no first hand knowledge of the crime scene from which to ask any questions to confirm their affirmation.

You also have no definitive evidence that they're who they claim to be. Hell if You're going to take their word for it just kneel down before any alien life form and be done with it.

Why would beings with more knowledge than us admit to being rapist for the fun of it? I won't even welcome them, let alone kneel. They are rapists.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

LOL. There's that self hate. Your mother should have killed herself a long time ago before she had such a coward son.

Listen to yourself. Get back on topic. This is sick and has no place here. Looking forward to seeing this removed by the mods.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
BJ's. Rape, # tards?!?!?!

You guys need to get a room.

Lol. I dont respond well to Idiots

You've responded well to every other idiot that wants to bow down and invite these rapist aliens. You still avoided the question. "Is it OK for an alien to rape your daughter based on a cultural difference?"

People like you are hypocrites. You say they aren't responsible for what they do, and you think people like me are stupid for pointing out something people have been claiming for thousands of years. Yet you won't give the OK for your daughter to endure one of their forced rape sessions.

Anyone here that is all for them taking humans, yet won't volunteer your mother, daughter or wife for what these aliens do is a hypocrite, plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

LOL. There's that self hate. Your mother should have killed herself a long time ago before she had such a coward son.

Listen to yourself. Get back on topic. This is sick and has no place here. Looking forward to seeing this removed by the mods.

Interesting, but it's OK for him to use the word fagot, threaten people, and tell people to kill themselves... I'm looking forward to the mods removing those posts as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I let my mother see this thread a couple of days ago. She has a Bachelors in Psychology and she said you sound like a very mentally ill person. So she said i shouldnt be arguing with someone like you.

So im going to turn the other cheek because your probably a lonely old guy who's best part of your day is to come on here and talk about rape. Im done talking to you. Peace

Your mom has a piece of paper showing that she paid someone else to tell her what to think for at least 4 years? LOL. Please do take that advice.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I let my mother see this thread a couple of days ago. She has a Bachelors in Psychology and she said you sound like a very mentally ill person. So she said i shouldnt be arguing with someone like you.

So im going to turn the other cheek because your probably a lonely old guy who's best part of your day is to come on here and talk about rape. Im done talking to you. Peace

By the way, I'm not old or lonely. Tell her to get her money back. LMAO.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Interesting, but it's OK for him to use the word fagot, threaten people, and tell people to kill themselves... I'm looking forward to the mods removing those posts as well.

Just sayin. It's your thread. Defend it in a manner that we can read with out being in your drama or ignore the user and report him if he is egging you on. Simple as that. Now that I have your attention, get over to your other thread. We need to talk.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thread closed pending staff review. I believe this thread has run its course along with a zillion T&C violations.

I think EVERYONE on this thread needs to review the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE that everyone agreed to abide by when registering.

Also read ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

Closed.

edit on June 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join