It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama now in 4 wars! Yemen!

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The Obama administration has intensified air strikes on suspected militants in Yemen in a bid to keep them from consolidating power as the government in Sanaa teeters, The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

news.yahoo.com...

This is just great news! The USA at home is falling apart and about to go in a depression and Obama is now sending fighter and bombers into yemen and blowing up targets. Im Sorry but if your dropping bombs ,YOUR AT WAR!

O im sorry this must be another "kinetic" deployment or whatever smart verbage they use now. This makes me sick.
edit on 9-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
and some people doubt that he deserved to be awarded the nobel PEACE prize..
2nd
edit on 9/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
and some people doubt that he deserved to be awarded the nobel PEACE prize..
2nd
edit on 9/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)


What are you talking about? he only created two wars, as long as he is equel or less then the amount bush created i still count him in for the peace prize.

If he hits 3 that might be a game changer
edit on 9-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I was actually watching footage of this on the morning news today. I was like, what the heck, how many places are we in. I'm starting to loose count. It seems every week or so, it's a new strike somewhere.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"War is good for business."

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #34



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You know what worries me?

That Rev. Lindsay Graham character made a revelation about going to war.
He was informed about it in the 70's!
He said that there are 5 countries that the US is going to "war" with.
Yemen was one of the last countries.
The last is saudi arabia.
The main point is that the "elites" want oil at $200 a bbl so they can open up our own oil wells.
And make more money.

Search ATS for his videos.

Scary accurate.
And he hits the nail on the head.





posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
"War is good for business."

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #34



#35 Peace is good for business.


All depends on the business you're in.

Right now America is in the war business.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What about Syria?

After watching BBC, i could bet they are looking at Syria now, just how the BBC was describing the situation it was obvious, I mean, we get used of the uncertainty/certainty rhetoric.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
He's been bombing Yemen by drone for quite some time now. Nothing new to see here.

Move along. Next please!



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its because we are the new age germany. People have been saying it for years, nothing new. Keep paying taxes and supporting war crimanals though. All we have done is change the language and the premise of the war covertly.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
You know what worries me?

That Rev. Lindsay Graham character made a revelation about going to war.
He was informed about it in the 70's!
He said that there are 5 countries that the US is going to "war" with.
Yemen was one of the last countries.
The last is saudi arabia.
The main point is that the "elites" want oil at $200 a bbl so they can open up our own oil wells.
And make more money.

Search ATS for his videos.

Scary accurate.
And he hits the nail on the head.




If the USA goes to war with Saudi Arabia oil will be much higher than $200 a barrel.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss
 


Just because you want to change the definition of war doesnt' make it so. Unless it is declared as a war by congress, it is just a battle. And not even one bombing is necessarily a battle, much less a war. There have been plenty of times where he have gone in once and left.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2

What about Syria?

After watching BBC, i could bet they are looking at Syria now, just how the BBC was describing the situation it was obvious, I mean, we get used of the uncertainty/certainty rhetoric.



There have already been reports of covert raids on Syria, Lebanon, Somalia, and Yemen. You also forget the expansion of the Afghan war into Pakistan, the War on Drugs, and the coming War on Mexican Immigrants.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by camaro68ss
 


Just because you want to change the definition of war doesnt' make it so. Unless it is declared as a war by congress, it is just a battle. And not even one bombing is necessarily a battle, much less a war. There have been plenty of times where he have gone in once and left.


If you think it's not a war because war hasn't been declared by Congress, then you're horribly naive.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Obama is really starting to impress me, I mean after all his these wars Bush started are bad schtick to see him start his own makes me giggle. At least Bush received Congessional approval! Even those who are now against it voted for Bush'e wars. Like Hilary!!!



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
so maybe this is what is happening

Secret Bilderberg Agenda Leaked by Mole
www.infowars.com...

the third year if he gets to seven watch out

en.wikipedia.org...

Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl

We are watching the ends of days unfold
edit on 123030p://bThursday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Obama is really starting to impress me, I mean after all his these wars Bush started are bad schtick to see him start his own makes me giggle. At least Bush received Congessional approval! Even those who are now against it voted for Bush'e wars. Like Hilary!!!


I know we are over the 60 day limet for congessional approval yet congress is not acting on it! This makes me mad.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by havok
 


He did correctly predict that oil would go to $2 a gallon in 08. But he said it would be because they'll open up new pumps in Indonesia and Russia. When we all know the reason was the economic slowdown.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
#35 Peace is good for business.


All depends on the business you're in.

Right now America is in the war business.


Yes. But war accelerates tech and medical research a lot faster and unhindered by ethics issues.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
so they're attempting to overthrow a government (Libya), while at the same time trying to maintain a government (Yemen), accusing one side of having "terrorists"(Yemen) while the other is "freedom fighters" working towards regime change.(Libya)

wish I didn't pay attention. you couldn't make this crap up.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join