It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognition Explained.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm going to try to tell you why this works the way it does, but I warn you, you won't understand me if you don't have an open mind.

There are higher dimensions, and each dimension is you. Even this third dimension is you. Everything here in this third dimensional universe was created by you in the fourth dimension. This fourth dimension is what you might call your higher self.

There is no such thing as time in 4d. Everything is simultaneous. Right now in 3d, you are being watched by yourself in 4d, but you are viewing everything in 4d all at once. Your 4d higher self is my 4d higher self. We are all one.

So you see my 4d self is creating 3d reality in its entirety. That means my 4d self is creating your 3d self-aware vehicle. Really it is your 4d self too. Therefore your 4d self is creating is creating my 3d self-aware vehicle.

This is how we create our reality. You aren't just thinking about things before they happen. For one, you already know they are going to happen, and for two, you are creating them to happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I'm going to try to tell you why this works the way it does, but I warn you, you won't understand me if you don't have an open mind.

There are higher dimensions, and each dimension is you. Even this third dimension is you. Everything here in this third dimensional universe was created by you in the fourth dimension. This fourth dimension is what you might call your higher self.

There is no such thing as time in 4d. Everything is simultaneous. Right now in 3d, you are being watched by yourself in 4d, but you are viewing everything in 4d all at once. Your 4d higher self is my 4d higher self. We are all one.

So you see my 4d self is creating 3d reality in its entirety. That means my 4d self is creating your 3d self-aware vehicle. Really it is your 4d self too. Therefore your 4d self is creating is creating my 3d self-aware vehicle.

This is how we create our reality. You aren't just thinking about things before they happen. For one, you already know they are going to happen, and for two, you are creating them to happen.

Sounds to me like the regurgitation of the Law of One

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

Sounds to me like the regurgitation of the Law of One

More like the brief experience of 4d leaving me with a lot of 3d knowledge of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There are more than four dimensions and we exist in all dimensions at once. See my post about that here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think this is a top down process but happens in a single instant. Some call that the "big bang" which we are inside of and a apart of.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hey, OP.
?
Can you please elaborate some more.. where did you get this information, why do you believe it?

Today information is flowing very freely and tends to get very flaky.

There are many, many, many people - channels, abductees, contactees, spiritual gurus and so on with their own thoughts on what the dimensional structure of our reality is, on what the dynamics and mechanics of the Higher Mind is, how precognition works and so on.

So can you please provide some more information about your claim?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
About three years ago I took a little trip to a far off place. Near death experience where I died for a short period of time. This concept of 4d and it being an instant made a lot of sense.

In the realm that I suspect was the fourth dimension, you could tell being apart from beings, but all were intertwined...instantly you knew everything and everything made sense...you would ask yourself a question but you already knew the answer...it wasn't a dream state but an actual plane, I can't say it was a place because it didn't feel like there was a physicality to it....like I couldn't go touch a wall or step on land because it seemed like it didn't exist...

Now what became interesting is that although you knew everything,there where things you didn't know you needed to know.

Meaning say if I asked you what color an apple is you would instantly know but you would have no idea why it was important until something told you that you needed that apple for the pie you are baking...very simple example, and no I didn't spend my time there debating the colors of apples. essentially although I knew every answer to every question as I was thinking it, the being guiding me or communicating to me still had news for me that I wasn't aware of...

Interesting enough, all communication is via feeling. There is no verbal communication as I'm assuming sound may not exist but everything you needed to know or want to know would instantly be sent to you in the form of a feeling. Very hard to explain in lamens terms.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Krystian because: Sp

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What about taking a chance to see what happens - isn't it the foundation of creativity?

Perhaps, the less you "know", the more you can "be".
edit on 9-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils

Hey, OP.
?
Can you please elaborate some more.. where did you get this information, why do you believe it?

Today information is flowing very freely and tends to get very flaky.

There are many, many, many people - channels, abductees, contactees, spiritual gurus and so on with their own thoughts on what the dimensional structure of our reality is, on what the dynamics and mechanics of the Higher Mind is, how precognition works and so on.

So can you please provide some more information about your claim?

Thank you in advance.

I could, but you wouldn't understand anyway. These answers can be found within. As I said, the fourth dimension is your self. If you learn your 3d self, you might understand your 4d self. It does help to have a little background information so you will know what you are looking for. That has been provided.

new topics

top topics

join