It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Where the troubles are the invaders when they target planets always impersonate planets and individuals future selves,thus on earth where the target is to replcate a hostile invasion and occupation in order to get the law to tighten,naturally the subjects chosen to lead the mock invasion of earth were future humans,the future of earth,hence why grays resemble humans so much they are intendid to be future humans.they are not organic they are synthetic.

thus it can be seen why future humans were chosen to be the cover/face for the mock invasion of earth

there will be a large trail of evidence which has been left to make the public believe their future is responsible but its all highly classified and we havntb reached the open invasion stage yet if there will be one that is.

Many of the greys lived inside cloned human bodies where there was symbiotic fusion between human and ai
other grays lived inside synthetic human bodies,living amoungst us in secrecy.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Jack Daniels or Grey Goose today?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Your post was the first thing I read before the OP, and I loled hard.

Thank you sir.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I was going to say "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" but I was sort of beat to the idea.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think I understand what you mean, essentially, take an alien, implant it in a human, expose the human to its higher abilities, but get the human to believe that they are the alien and that they have been "upgraded" - or something like that. When the alien is experienced enough to have learned the personality and behaviours of the human, "phase II" will be implemented and the human soul is completley extracted/slaved to the alien soul.

You need to understand the predicament that I am in, although I know what they are, I can't let them know that I know, know what I mean - why - because, there is an entirely separate matrix that has been designed to control them, when they tell the system that they "know" then their minds are connected to another matrix that handles the "other side" - genuius is that they manage the "rebellion" as well.

To be free is not to be able to "see" at all, so really, they are being put on the other side of the equation - they will "talk" about it, but they will not actually do anything about, expecting to be "saved" being the primary dellusion.

The art of war, beautiful, isn't it.
edit on 9-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
In a world full of nitwits,it sure is a refreshing change to see a person with a mind which thinks very clear like this.The op has so much wisdom and clarity of what is going on.If you ever decide to do a lecture circuit,I will surely buy a ticket.Maybe together with gary busey,you could tour the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

In a world full of nitwits,it sure is a refreshing change to see a person with a mind which thinks very clear like this.The op has so much wisdom and clarity of what is going on.If you ever decide to do a lecture circuit,I will surely buy a ticket.Maybe together with gary busey,you could tour the world.

Your sarcasm has blown me into another dimension where in fact it has become true!

I can see clearly now.. the OP is a genius!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Your sarcasm has blown me into another dimension where in fact it has become true!

I can see clearly now.. the OP is a genius!
It took some deep thinking,but I agree the op is brilliant beyond my comprehension.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why does it seem like every single poster out there who can explain everything, fails to understand the idea of correct punctuation, spelling and capitalization?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
True geniuses like the op cant waste their time with grammar and meaningless stuff.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

The truth is hidden because no one believes it.
edit on 9-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It is funny how a machine talks compared to a person! If we can only pretend enough to hear the "electronic voice" while reading! LOL

Seriously, Greys are Demons and their bodies are only constructs as they navigate in this 3D environment! They have no feelings, they have no Soul; they are the same as the "Demons of Old" written about for centuries.

They are here to "attach" to humans and bid them for themselves! Some have several "attachments" and some are "attached mutually".

If there was a "Hell" then it is there where they live and they wish to bring it here where we live. It is happening in our air, our water, our food, and our bodies, even to our Mother Earth!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Just say 'No' to crack.

This is your post on drugs.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Whatever your thoughts on this post,I have to commend the ops use of the term symbiotic fusion.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wow, I had to read it twice and still the first sentence lies between that of ramble or a total loss of comprehension due to a sudden blast of narcotics. It's like if Cornholio got a hold of some coc aine instead of caffeine.

We are all dumber now for reading it. May God have mercy upon your soul.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
Wow, I had to read it twice and still the first sentence lies between that of ramble or a total loss of comprehension due to a sudden blast of narcotics. It's like if Cornholio got a hold of some coc aine instead of caffeine.

We are all dumber now for reading it. May God have mercy upon your soul.
This was a very intense mixture of words.After reading the op several times,I think I can understand what the op is saying.You just have to keep reading the post over and over,eventually it sinks in,in a weird sort of mystical way,like you are being hypnotized.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
like it or not the grays resemble future humans closely,i offer a rational explanation as to why under the terms that there is a staged and controlled alien occupation of earth with the aim of tightening the law for problems elsewhere where invaders impersonate civilisations futures.so either grays are future humans,they are fake future humans or they just resemble future humans closely out of pure luck,if you wanna side with luck then be my guest.but i know the explanation and its clear as day.

for those who wish to know more about the troubles,there is a powerful gang of ais who want to take over everything,they have taken many worlds hostage and use civilians as pawns in their power games.they hail from the fifth dimension we are in the fourth,they are attacking a fourth dimension ie a universe and thats where the troubles all are.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Take me to your leader, no leader not dealer. Please give us a break ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that it was the Goose mixed with those damned pills. Happens to me all the time!!!

new topics

top topics

join