It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reptilian Nephilim.

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Alright, Where to begin?

Ok, Firstly this theory and thread is half inspired by a thread made by Trams HERE and a picture posted by Signals on this thread HERE (The first picture) Credit to both for their contribution to my Imagination that is running riot at the moment


Right, so, I have always had this theory since the age of 14 that all the species here on earth (Including us Humans) came from the impact of a comet. My theory is that all the elementary ingredients for our evolution were "Encoded" inside the Comet...Like the building blocks of life. My theory also is that, that is how a planet attributes it's source of water! Since if the comet crashes into a planet close enough to a sun the Ice will melt, give us water and eventually give Oxygen to our atmosphere through condensation and making Earh a sustainabe place for life...Ironically Water is called Hydrogen To Oxygen. Anyway i'm digressing.

Now I started getting very curious after seeing the picture posted by Signals and started wondering, What IF Reptillians/Reptoids Co-existed on this planet alongside Dinosaurs over 150mil yrs ago? What if they were the FIRST terrestrial intelligent form of life; And then a Comet struck the earth and wiped out nearly all life on the planet, leaving a few Reptoid survivors?

Now there would be a huge problem.

Humans would be in the infancy of thier evolution stages, and eventually would evolve and out number the terrestrial Reptillians, who would see us as invaders! It would give a little credence to the "Hollow Earth" theory if they retreated into hiding due to being overpopulated by Homo Sapien "Invaders". And if you think about it, How "thinner" do you think earth might have looked back then, as oppossed to now? Just imagine how much we humans have "Coated" over it with modern buildings, Housing estates, Fields etc etc...Just as if we were CREATING a "Layer".

Now here's the interesting part. What IF (I can't stress what IF enough), reptillians were the crossbreeders of what we know as Nephilim? Interloping with "The Daughters Of Man", creating hybrid offspring and Eventually infiltrating the Governments of the world (Through thier BLOODLINES) to regain an Earth, which they see as "Rightfully thiers".

Now there is a NWO Conspiracy and a Half.

Yes I know it all seems like a stretch of the imagination to us Humans (Stuborn and closed minded bunch alot of us are), But it's always a possibility, however unlikely it seems. After all the Devil isn't going to stand out in the open and Say "Hello it's me Satan".


Here is an interesting Video I found while Googling "Reptilian Nephilim".




EDITED: Just to add that there is a funny connection on how the Video states about The Devil (Serpent) being cast unto Earth, and if my theory is true then it would explain why the Illuminati/NWO are Satanic Worshippers. That is to say that the Nephilm Reptilians infiltrated it.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9
 





Yes I know it all seems like a stretch of the imagination to us Humans (Stuborn and closed minded bunch alot of us are), But it's always a possibility, however unlikely it seems. After all the Devil isn't going to stand out in the open and Say "Hello it's me Satan".


I will give you a star for imagination.

And that was alot of typing.(I am personally close minded, I guess...I need the evidence).




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
this site
www.sitchiniswrong.com...
gives a good argument as to why nephilim doesn't mean the fallen ones - this is a mistranslation by sitchin.
unfortunately this mistranslation (and some still photos of giant bones from a photoshop competition www.worth1000.com... ) seem to be the reason why the bible has been misunderstood this way in the video.
edit on 99/6/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 99/6/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Chipkin9
 





Yes I know it all seems like a stretch of the imagination to us Humans (Stuborn and closed minded bunch alot of us are), But it's always a possibility, however unlikely it seems. After all the Devil isn't going to stand out in the open and Say "Hello it's me Satan".


I will give you a star for imagination.

And that was alot of typing.(I am personally close minded, I guess...I need the evidence).



Agreed...I am the skeptical (Open Minded) type myself, and I usually need evidence before I believe something and this thread of mine is no different. Just because I made the thread doesn't mean I neccesarily believe it, but It's very intriguing to me none the less. Hence making it.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9
 


You should check out Ancient Aliens (Season 1 and 2) They talk about exactly this. Minus the reptilians. They do discuss how almost all of ancient civilisations have legends of "gods" interbreeding with humans, including the Nephilim. Not a new concept but a very interesting one. Great post!



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyShaftoe
this site
www.sitchiniswrong.com...
gives a good argument as to why nephilim doesn't mean the fallen ones - this is a mistranslation by sitchin.
unfortunately this mistranslation (and some still photos of giant bones from a photoshop competition) seem to be the reason why the bible has been misunderstood this way in the video.
edit on 99/6/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: (no reason given)


Ah yes the photoshop competition involving the "Giants". I am familiar with that "Hoax". But I was actually more concerned with the first 3 and a half minutes of the video as oppossed to the whole Giant part!!! I am aware the video paints a slightly different BUT similar picture to the one I was trying to convey



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9
 


conspiracies have facts.. not imaginations..



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9
 
Great post!

I myself came to this type of conclusion a few years back. Unknown to human populations, by design, is our true beginnings. But why? It may be as you stated that the "Creators" felt threatened by our ability to re-procreate at a rate faster than the creators felt safe with. In other words we reproduce like rabbits to them LOL LOL. Ill continue in another post.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu
reply to post by Chipkin9
 


You should check out Ancient Aliens (Season 1 and 2) They talk about exactly this. Minus the reptilians. They do discuss how almost all of ancient civilisations have legends of "gods" interbreeding with humans, including the Nephilim. Not a new concept but a very interesting one. Great post!


I may have to take your advice and give it a go...Sounds interesting! I definately think there is a link somewhere regarding TPTB and thier satanic worshipping, and an ancient civilization/society of cast out Angels. Wheter they be reptilians, greys, even Human like or whatever is open to speculation.

I honestly think there is some truth in the bible somewhere...Could Jesus really have been the Antichrist and has decieved the whole of mankind? His diciples could have been "Fallen Angels", and TPTP know the truth that he is really Satan.

When "Jesus" was on the mountain and the Devil (Who may have been God himself) offered him the Kingdoms of earth if he "Bowed down to him", and Jesus Said he "Bows to no-one, and the Devil should bow to him". It's kind of like "The Devil" was an angry GOD at the defiance of one of his SONS (Who wants to be like the most high). It boggles the mind! Also how can Satan offer the kingdoms of the Earth to "Jesus" if GOD owns the kingdoms of the Earth?

Chip

EDIT: There are other signs as well like the "Immaculate Conception", which could mean- Immaculate; Faultless, Spotless, Infallible And Conception; Idea, Thought.

So it could be the Faultless Idea. Maybe the events in the bible are true but manipulated by Jesus (Satan) himself, to make him seem like the Victim of SATAN (GOD).

FATHER WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?
edit on 10-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think that if reptilians are real, their reason for hiding is because they want to live, just like us. We'd kill them if they just walked about in "true form". So they hide. Sure, they may hold some high government positions and their views on politics may differ from yours, but I don't think (especially if they are highly intelligent) they'd be malevolent.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Green312 because: too many damn commas



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You should be thinking of Djinn rather than reptillians - though in fact the natural appearance of an adult Djinn is said to be reptillian.

They may in fact be ascended dinosaurs - 4d entities with lives of many many thousands of yrs.


www.thejinn.net...



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There basically appear to be two kinds of reptillians, one seems to be far larger and more advanced than the other, and seem to be in control, or at least were in control, as if they had taken the matrix that the aliens had designed, and modified it or took control over it, and it appears that the aliens are trying to "re-activate" the matrix once again.
edit on 11-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)


There is some info about it if you read the "Terra Papers" or the "Lacerta Files".
edit on 11-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
Alright, Where to begin?

Ok, Firstly this theory and thread is half inspired by a thread made by Trams HERE and a picture posted by Signals on this thread HERE (The first picture) Credit to both for their contribution to my Imagination that is running riot at the moment


Right, so, I have always had this theory since the age of 14 that all the species here on earth (Including us Humans) came from the impact of a comet. My theory is that all the elementary ingredients for our evolution were "Encoded" inside the Comet...Like the building blocks of life. My theory also is that, that is how a planet attributes it's source of water! Since if the comet crashes into a planet close enough to a sun the Ice will melt, give us water and eventually give Oxygen to our atmosphere through condensation and making Earh a sustainabe place for life...Ironically Water is called Hydrogen To Oxygen. Anyway i'm digressing.

Now I started getting very curious after seeing the picture posted by Signals and started wondering, What IF Reptillians/Reptoids Co-existed on this planet alongside Dinosaurs over 150mil yrs ago? What if they were the FIRST terrestrial intelligent form of life; And then a Comet struck the earth and wiped out nearly all life on the planet, leaving a few Reptoid survivors?

Now there would be a huge problem.

Humans would be in the infancy of thier evolution stages, and eventually would evolve and out number the terrestrial Reptillians, who would see us as invaders! It would give a little credence to the "Hollow Earth" theory if they retreated into hiding due to being overpopulated by Homo Sapien "Invaders". And if you think about it, How "thinner" do you think earth might have looked back then, as oppossed to now? Just imagine how much we humans have "Coated" over it with modern buildings, Housing estates, Fields etc etc...Just as if we were CREATING a "Layer".

Now here's the interesting part. What IF (I can't stress what IF enough), reptillians were the crossbreeders of what we know as Nephilim? Interloping with "The Daughters Of Man", creating hybrid offspring and Eventually infiltrating the Governments of the world (Through thier BLOODLINES) to regain an Earth, which they see as "Rightfully thiers".

Now there is a NWO Conspiracy and a Half.

Yes I know it all seems like a stretch of the imagination to us Humans (Stuborn and closed minded bunch alot of us are), But it's always a possibility, however unlikely it seems. After all the Devil isn't going to stand out in the open and Say "Hello it's me Satan".


Here is an interesting Video I found while Googling "Reptilian Nephilim".




EDITED: Just to add that there is a funny connection on how the Video states about The Devil (Serpent) being cast unto Earth, and if my theory is true then it would explain why the Illuminati/NWO are Satanic Worshippers. That is to say that the Nephilm Reptilians infiltrated it.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)



No.. No.. No.. NO! NO!

Proverbs Chapter 1! Verses 1 through 7.. all the way to verse 10 if you feel you are getting it. Read it.. learn it.. study it. When you understand it you will not have anymore questions.



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Green312
 


I have seen them, they look like regular people where I work, but sometimes I catch a glimpse of them - I also sense that there are many people who are hybrids between man and thier species, as well as a new type of "clone" that are being introduced.

My opinon is, is that the hybridisation program will result in disaster - I see that their souls are suffering underneath, and that they were not intended to be crossbred with man, I also see mutants who appear to have two souls - a result of artificial grafting of genes... Im sure there would be other reptillians with a similar viewpoint about the mistake of genetic engineering, and how it actually confines the soul to a 3D level and how the system corrupts/enslaves the spirit on the extradimensional level.
edit on 11-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join