It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to ALL religions to read of these texts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

If you can't be arsed putting some effort into this "enlightening" series of texts, then why should we be arsed in caring? As I said, looking at them, they are about as profound as a fortune cookie.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I have no idea where I should start. Do I start at the section where it is pretty much detailing the nuclear scenario currently happening, with comments of the elite willingly sacrificing the entire nothern hemisphere...or do I talk about how the federal reserve bank of america and the world managed to convince the arabs into banking with American banks, to ensure they go bankrupt, which they are currently, hence the Arab spring, it's just that the leaders dont know how to tell their populations...and these were written in 1989.
edit on 20-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You don't have to pay for them, open the PDF and save a copy. I have an extension that opens a PDF in a new tab in Firefox. Open it, click File, save a copy, and that's it. Easy!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Thanks so much for a heart felt chuckle "something Yoda would say" was priceless.
Read these you must. Lol

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have read through a lot of it so far and I choose to believe in a lot of what is said in these journals. It touches on a lot of what has been posted on this site and people take those posts with open arms, these journals say a lot of the same about MJ 12, the secret bases of the US, Area 51 / S-4 any many, many more topics that are discussed daily on this site. I find it facinating and read them with an open mind, I'm suprised by the amount of negetive responses and the quick to dismiss it comments. Whether the price comment, which has been stated it is free to read in PDF format several times or peddiling comment which I highly doubt Lightassasin is making money from this. It's free information on all the topics discussed on this site daily and to so easily dismiss it without reading is encouraging ignorance which is not what this site is for although lately it seems to be going in that direction. I think a good portion of this sites members have a hard time reading anything more than a post and the main focus has turned to getting stars from being the first to copy and post a MSM news event that is already very availible to everyone with internet or responding with one liners also to get stars.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Interesting points. However in my case, as a scholar and as a Neopagan, non of it speaks to me. I'm not closed minded what so ever, about this it is just that this is "nothing new" or "nothing special".

It comes down to personal gnosis. A personal belief is VERY powerful to that person, but can be powerless outside of that persons mind.

Thus I want to see what this person sees as so ground shaking and deep. That might give me some insight and allow me to have discourse. But to be told "just read it", no thanks, I am into mystery religions, not revealed ones

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I gave a bit of insight in my above post, if this isn't enough, I care not whether you read them or not. The purpose of a human life is to learn self-responsibility. I am going out of my way to help others do the same. You are, as a term I like to use, one for the too hard basket. This is a choice you can make, so please make it, I may be being lazy, but before you try help me remove the splinter out of my eye, how about you remove the plank in yours first.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Thankyou, I am glad someone has taken the time to read these. It is a great example of just how dire our situation is, when you see the other comments, and the journals unfortunately state it precisely.

I wish more people were as patient and open minded as yourself. I hope I have helped you in some way.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

And this is not a religion. I have never stated as such.

This is the TRUTH. It is not a book of stories, it is a book of current, past and future events.

But, please, choose not to read them, and they will remain the mysterious truths of the Pheonix Journals. It is your choice to make.

What you would be making a mystery though is knowledge of everything, this planet, how the universe really works, how our planet and its cycles really work, how the people in power came to be...just everything. It will truly be your loss. But as mentioned, entirely your choice.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I want to thank you for sending me the link a couple of weeks ago. I am on my fourth journal and while I already believe what is being presented, its nice all the same to see that my long journey did in fact reveal truth. Its like these journals have been given to me as to say....You are correct!

The truth about the Elite/Government has only recently been acknowledged by My Self. Its is an "eye opener" thats for sure. I pray for everyone's safety in the coming days/yrs. Man is on his way out if we as a whole do not recognize the problem and urge a solution QUICK! I believe we are collectively making our way to the dark side of the moon.

I urge everyone to wake up and take note of the Earth changes, We are living in historic times and while I do not live a "perfect" life I am striving to make a difference within someones life. Smile more, speak more positive to your brother, feed someone who is hungry.....

Think how nice our life would be if everyone made a stance to be NICE!

Some hang out on sites awaiting for someone to mess up or not present links...only to laugh and ridicule them. Its people like that who is ruining it for the rest of us.

Too bad there is so much separation being made my man....when all we had to do is realize we are one with Creation!

Everyone will have their "proof" soon.

It's all unfolding right before our eyes and some still do not "see" it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thankyou MamaJ. We are sure in for some exciting times, whether bad or good, it will be unlike anything we have seen before.

Thankyou for taking time out of your schedule to read these. Thankyou also for being open and honest with me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If you only knew where religion came from, that evil which rules the world today; read through this thread: "Revelations: The sceret of Life as revealed to John by the Only-begotten Light", and you will be astonished at what you have been conditioned to believe.

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 21-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise

Yes, these journals state as much. Hence why I am trying to get people to read them.

What source are you quoting from in your thread? I have read some, and while some aspects are similar, others aren't.

It would be a great world where we can just believe what another says, but I would like to know your source so I can therefore compare, and use yours too to learn if appropriate.

many thanks
Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise

Yes, these journals state as much. Hence why I am trying to get people to read them.

What source are you quoting from in your thread? I have read some, and while some aspects are similar, others aren't.

It would be a great world where we can just believe what another says, but I would like to know your source so I can therefore compare, and use yours too to learn if appropriate.

many thanks
Peace

Beloved LightAssassin, if you follow the thread you will find the source. It is not what man tells you; the truth will manifest from within you: for your mind is an open portal to the source; this thread simply helps put things in perspective. I know people are weary of hearing that, but only when you clear your mind of all prejudice, all that you have been conditioned to believe through man, can you start perceiving the truth: and when you do, it all starts making sense; and you will see the world for what it really is, understanding why things are the way they have been and what they will become.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Peace be with you too, I shall read your thread and feel the truth within. Many thanks for your words of wisdom.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It certainly does not come across as "truth" because truth is subjective to the human condition. You asked all religions to read it. Well as a NeoPagan Druid I did (and yes that IS a religion, it has quite a few adherents all over the world), it did not appear to be truthful.

So again, what makes this so earth shatteringly truthful?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Thankyou for your time, I have given you the opportunity, others here have now read some and are connecting with these. Either way the time will come in the very near future for us all to learn the real truth. These serve as a background and preparation. Being a Neopagan Druid, how connected to the Earth are you? Nature? If you are, then she is surely telling you that the time is coming. Even before I found these texts I had even that feeling, and I was not even a spiritual person.

I believe these, and you dont have to be religious to find connection within these journals.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To all those who have read these and have found truth in them, I ask only one thing. Please make others around you aware of these texts too. It is free information.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Noinden

Thankyou for your time, I have given you the opportunity, others here have now read some and are connecting with these. Either way the time will come in the very near future for us all to learn the real truth. These serve as a background and preparation. Being a Neopagan Druid, how connected to the Earth are you? Nature? If you are, then she is surely telling you that the time is coming. Even before I found these texts I had even that feeling, and I was not even a spiritual person.

I believe these, and you dont have to be religious to find connection within these journals.

Dude that is a cop out of a response. Why are you so reticent to answer the simple question that I asked you?. Sorry but you clearly no nothing of my path. I am no more or less connected to Earth than I am any other person. You answer questions with questions.

So again I ask, why are you avoiding a simple question?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Well, to me, it is 'earth-shatteringly' truthful because it was written in 1989, and reveals a hell of a lot of info about a lot of conspiracies discussed on this site. It also details information that scientists have only just discovered...but many people already thought these theories.

It discuss' so much, that is why I cannot answer your question, and nor do I want to answer your question, you are welcome to not read them.

I understand what you are asking, but to not want to spend the time discovering whether you have a connection at all is a choice you are allowed to make. You have mentioned what your initial impression is of them already. I am not at all concerned if you literally want to judge a book by its cover.

I really do not want to continue this discussion. You can read of them, or not. It is a simple choice. Thankyou for the time you have taken to discuss this topic with me.

Namaste

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join