It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
WHAT IF....

we left some humans or machines up on the moon to build buildings and to make things more easier so when the bad get here (MOTHER EARTH) the rich go up and make theyre lives on the moon or mars?

maybe all the shuttles going up right now into space are treating the people or machines with equipment and food or w.e they would need ?

edit on 6/9/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
do you really think government give a damn about us?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I might have missed something, but I don't remember any shuttle trips to the moon.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Couple of problems with that idea ,
1.. How would the shuttle land and take off on the Moon .
2.. If I was rich enough to be able to afford to do what you suggest would I want to spend the rest of my days stuck in a box on a lifeless Moon ...... Errrr,,,,, NO

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The closest the rich will get to space is Virgin Galactic, and i believe there is another one, and thats it.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
And do you think we are allow to make bases on Moon?

What do you think,why we didn't go back to the Moon for so many years?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
well i didnt really mean the shuttles landing ON the moon but going around it dropping of supplies...

also if you were rich and the world was going to hell, i dont think u would wanna live here and leave as soon as possible.

i remember reading somewhere a few years back that the rich miight never die due to the fact that they can just rebuild or BUY new orgins to make them younger meaning they live on forever

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sounds like that movie "Repo Men" where you rent the organs in order to live forever.

Even if you were rich there is no special powers of knowing when the natural disasters before the middle class or poor, if the world ends money wont save you.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

not really sure why we havent been back could be a couple of things.

i would only count two aliens or funds thats all btw also if we went back to the moon and my thought on people building on the moon was right people would love to see pics of the NEW moon trips on where theyre going, but the gov might not wana show us anything at all making it a black video screen or blacked out pics making all a conspiracy again

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
well now these days isnt the money(dollar euros ect ect) falling? making it gold to be a good use ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast

not really sure why we havent been back could be a couple of things.

i would only count two aliens or funds thats all btw also if we went back to the moon and my thought on people building on the moon was right people would love to see pics of the NEW moon trips on where theyre going, but the gov might not wana show us anything at all making it a black video screen or blacked out pics making all a conspiracy again

Someone on the Moon,sent us a warning not to messing up with Moon...
edit on 9-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
or better yet we coul be helping the aliens or w.e other beings are there on the moon to build or were helpingthem to build

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
well now these days isnt the money(dollar euros ect ect) falling? making it gold to be a good use ?

what do you buy gold with, money (dollars euros, etc) you buy gold with money in HOPES that increases in value, gold could decrease, who knows.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

post by burntoast
also if you were rich and the world was going to hell, i dont think u would wanna live here and leave as soon as possible.

The old phrase "the living would envy the dead" comes to mind , if I'm stuck on the Moon with my rich mates and the Earth did descend into chaos who is going to bring me my supplies ?.
Given the choice I think I would stay down here and take my chances , maybe build a luxury bunker

edit on 9-6-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah being rich should have nothing to do with it, because your paying someone to take you up there but that person cant buy anything on the moon, let alone the destroyed earth. what happens when the food runs out, you cant grow anything there, no water, etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Sorry mate I meant to reply to burntoast .

But yeah thats the choice isn't it , escape the chaos down here and eventually starve to death up there , or take your chances down here and probably perish with everyone else .

edit on 9-6-2011 by gortex because: eta

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
well you never know they could be getting a shi1t load of supplies from earth to be held up in the moon btw its just a thought guys nothing more

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i'v been seeing a lot of "alien buildings" on the luna and mars now if this is true how do you think they get theyre food then ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I was just thinking the same thing
, given the choice I would rather take a risk on Mars , I think I would rather die there rather than the Moon , plus who know what you may find .

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Tell us how all of these hundreds of thousands of moon trips took off without people seeing them, I mean several every day must have taken off (according to this wild idea), and how they were financed. Tell us how none of the hundreds and thousands of astronomers never reported any moon trip of any where near a magnitude required to support a moon base of any kind. I suppose there's these secret silent dark spacecraft nobody in the world ever saw except the folks going to the moon to eat moon dust.

top topics

join