It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man caught with BLOWUP DOLL in Carpool Lane!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thought this was funny and a warning to anyone trying to do this... they might catch you!

Source: ca.news.yahoo.com...

"Police said they caught a man driving in the HOV lane in Oakville Wednesday with a blow-up doll in the passenger seat.

Ontario Provincial Police said a driver phoned police to say it looked like the car didn't qualify to be in the high-occupancy lane.

Burlington OPP Constable Graham Williamson said the car was headed eastbound on the Queen Elizabeth Way near Guelph Line during Wednesday morning's rush hour. When officers pulled the vehicle over, an inflatable doll dressed in a jacket and cap, was found buckled in the passenger's seat."

I guess it's one way to get to work earlier!
Would you call the cops on someone who you thought had a bloq-up doll in their car using the carpool lane?

Thoughts!?

ps...Wasn't sure where to put this story, since it happened in Ontario Canada, i figured this was a decent forum for it... Mods, if not, please move to an appropriate forum.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well if all things were equal then this guy cheated and deserved to get caught. However it makes my head melt thinking that they so easily used resources to catch a guy illegally using the HOV when The Banksters can rape and pillage the world and it they get paid billions for it.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If someone goes through that much trouble, thought, etc just let them keep doing what they are doing he wasnt harming anyone. Didnt cause accidents or anything so this type of story you just have to laugh at and let him go, then wish you thought of that yourself...very clever.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

When officers pulled the vehicle over, an inflatable doll dressed in a jacket and cap, was found buckled in the passenger's seat."

At least he had the decency to dress the doll before taking her out

Maybe the person who called the cops didn't see the doll at first? Maybe she was laying down across the seat at the time?

Either that, or she was a cheap blowup, I've heard the expensive ones are lifelike.......

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

This more common than you think. It happens fairly often here in Virgina. I wouldn't call the cops because I could care less.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I agree... im sure it happens all the time, this poor guy just got caught! I could never see myself calling the cops on someone like this.. more than likely if i even noticed, i would probably laugh and give him the thumbs up!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

No...I wouldn't turn a person in.....I would smile and laugh...and think...how creative!....No one is being hurt...and really it is funny.

new topics

top topics

join