It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Madness - do something please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm new to ATS and I am enjoying reading your many thoughts and comments on a wide variety of issues. As I keep repeating myself in many threads, I'm just as mad about the current state of affairs in this country. I've seen one too many comments such as "I can't make a difference".

I woke up today to see that the USA is now in Yemen. I was an Obama supporter, and for a man to change from the charming Presidential Candidate to a war mongering President has shaken me to the core. I mentioned in another post today that a person doesn't just change like that. You retain your core values. So I concluded that either Obama is being blackmailed to follow a set plan or he is part of the plan. Those are really the only two choices. I know many Obama supporters who are sitting there stunned, thinking WTF. There are many Republicans thinking the same thing.And yes, even the Sheeple know that something is wrong with our country.

If this describes you, I urge you to take some time and look into the Bilderberg Group;;The Invisible Power House - With its membership selected from the power elite of Europe and North America, they set world and national foreign policies. Many wonder if the Bilderbergers are conspiring to establish a New World Order, There are many threads here on ATS as well as the internet. Please do not automatically dismiss it as a conspiracy theory.if you haven't even looked into it..

I think that the vast majority of us, whether you believe in the New World Order/Bilderberg influence or not, know that something is wrong with the USA and can see that our elected officials have been taking us into a downward spiral. Why do you keep hearing about the economy and jobs, yet our government is only focused on war? There is no focus on the economy, there is no focus on jobs. Ask yourself why!

For me the answer is that they are following a master plan that ends in one world government. Perhaps you will come up with a different answer. I do sincerely hope that I am wrong because it saddens me terribly.

I ask all of you to try and make a difference for the United States of America - starting today if you haven't already done so.

1) Email, write or phone every single member of Congress with your views, I'm starting with the list of Senators at www.senate.gov... There are undoubtedly a few members of Congress who actually care and who are as handcuffed as you. Give them support to perhaps challenge a few things. I'm phoning and leaving the following message; you pick and choose your issues.

a) End all military activity in the Middle East now.
b) Stop any idea of a North American Union as shown in Wikileaks.
c) End the use of any reports from Bilderberg meetings and the Council on Foreign Relations to set foreign policy.
d) Wikileaks shows that Bilderberg meetings influence and help to set US Foreign Policy, and that any non-elected US citizen may not set Foreign policy. And that I want them arrested if they have broken any US law.
e) Focus on US Foreign Policy and the direction its taking.
f) Put America first.
g) Uphold the Constitution, Bill of Rights.

2) Attend a rally or protest, If you don't like something, SHOW that you dont.

3) ATS members are great at catching a lot of alternative news. And this news is not largely shown on the ABC Nightly News for instance. Talk about this to anybody in your life, and make them aware. Do you know that a large percentage of Americans get their daily dose of news over dinner? But yet there is 1000x more important news breaking on the web everyday. Pass it along to anybody that is not online.

4). Enter comments on news sites. Give a link to a related and much more informative article that you have found.

5) Email CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX and CNN and ask them why they are not covering important issues such as the North American Union.(we all know why, but thousands asking may give a few reporters some balls ). All of us at ATS are seeing a few articles in the MSM which are surprising us, so encourage, encourage, encourage.....I have emailed all of them simply stating that they are not providing balanced reporting.

6).If you find that the idea of a New World Order answers your questions, then SHARE it. Print out something for your parents to read, talk to your coworkers, friends etc. Specifically target your police friends and military friends. If there is a NWO plan, then they will be used to break protests and restore order. I don't know about you, but of the millions of people in these services, I certainly want them aware. I want them to mutiny to the good side. Don't worry about being seen a nut job. What the hell do you have to lose?

7). People/Sheeple can only connect the dots if they are informed. We moan about them all the time, but I was a Sheeple once and now I'm not. I get my news online.

8) Stop arguing Republican v. Democratic. Its a lost cause. Vote for someone who's interested in the American people, the American economy and who will uphold our Constitution.

Anyways, I hope that I've provided a little incentive. As I stated above, it doesn't matter whether or not you believe in the NWO or the influence that groups such as Bilderbergs hold on this world. Just take some positive action. Reply to an ATS post, email a Senator. Reply to an ATS post, phone a Representative. Reply to an ATS post, print out the post for your husband. Whatever it takes.

Thanks everyone.

I

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I like your spunk.

And I feel for you.

Welcome. I think you have come to the right place to let your views be known.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Great post. I thought I'd be the first to star and flag, but Anon beat me to it!

Anyway, making a bunch of noise and contacting all those politicians sounds like the fast track to getting on the terrorist watch list. Sure it's a "feel good" I did something kind of thing to do, like preparing for a worse case scenario, but very risky in my opinion. I support the NRA, but I would never join and be on their list. Be careful and don't get suicided or die accidentally on us!

new topics

join