It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO activities over Balkan(South Europe)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hello guys.

This is my first quality and individual thread on this site.

I will start with introduction.

My team and I have studied and collecting the UFO activity over the Balkan(south Europe) for the last 3(three) years, and I can tell you that the UFO activity has increased dramatically in the last two years.

In this post I'll introduce you to the most interesting UFO activity over the Balkan countries.

I hope that you will be gentle on me if you do not like this thread.

I will start with Greece.
First,there is a pretty interesting case.It happened on the 29 MAY 2008 in ATHEN.

Next case

This sighting happened on the Aug 6, 2008 in Keratsini (Greece).

Here is the video

Next case

This is a daytime UFO footage recorded over Olympos mountain on January 20, 2010.

Here is the picture

And here is a video.

Next case

This is a multiple daytime UFOs were photographed over Hydra Island, Greece on 27th September 2009.

Here is a picture

We don't have a video we only have a picture.

Next case.

Interesting "hair pin" shaped UFO was photographed over Salamina Island in Greece Jan-2011

Here is a picture.

Now i will present you a cases from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Daytime disc-shaped UFO recorded in Kupres, Bosnia. This picture was taken on (8th February 2010) at 2:30 pm.

Here is a picture

Next case

UFO footage of fast moving unknown object taken near Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun in Visoko. This picture was taken in August 2009.

Now i will present you cases from Bulgaria

Strange unknown black V-shaped object recorded from the plane on route Manchester, England to Sofia, Bulgaria on January 30, 2010.

Here is a picture

Here is a video

V-shaped UFO

Next case

UFO activity filmed over city Plovdiv in Bulgaria. This footage was recorded today - Monday, 5th July 2010 justa after midnight.

Part 1: 50 flying objects glowing and disappear!

[yvid]zg5X3Rx9Hww#at=20[yvid]

Part 2: like 50. of them

Part 3: UFO 3 of them one is flying over the block theres others doing it they fly to the hows and stay for few minutes

Now i will present you cases from Croatia.

Black triangle UFO footage from Zadar, Croatia recorded on 8th March 2009.

This is footage from Zadar, a coastal town in Croatia, of what appears to be a black triangle.

Next case

Daytime footage of UFO activity was recorded in Zagreb, Croatia on Sunday, 20th March 2011 at 1:20 pm.

Now is Slovenia.

This video of some kind of disc-shaped silent UFO was allegedly recorded in Novo Mesto, Slovenia in central Europe on Monday, 19th July 2010 around 10:30 pm. According to Slovenian news website 24ur.com at least 4 witnesses saw this unknown object.

Here is a picture

Here is a video

Next case

Unknown bright light recorded over Slovenia in Central Europe on 15th April 2010.

Here is a picture

Next case

This photo of unknown object hovering in the daytime sky over Slovenian city Lisca was taken on Sunday, 8th August 2010 at 9:50 am while the author was trying to make a tourist postcard.

Here is a pictures

Now is Romania.

Video UFO footage of 2 linked objects in the sky between cities Măcin - Bârlad, Romania recorded on 21st August 2009 at 11:30 pm.

Here is a picture

Here is a video

Next case

Apparently 9 unknown lights / objects were recorded in the night sky over Bucharest, Romania on Saturday, 10th July 2010.

Here is a picture

Here is a video

Now Serbia.

Two linked unknown lights were recorded flying over Ostruznica in Belgrade, Serbia in late July 2010.

Here is a picture

Here is a video

Just for the record this is all from my collection...

That's it mates .I hope you will enjoy

edit on 9-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

edit on June 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: Fix links/embeds

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
if you want to add a youtube link...just put in the ref number ...means

for example : www.youtube.com...LndkGfDENTQ

just the "LndkGfDENTQ"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
heheee...what do pple know about the balkans??...or Baal canes?
....that is a very interesting zone for those wanting to study mysterious facts:ufos, paranormal activity..maybe there is a reason why pple from balkan are so superstitious and fond of their legends..the riddle is an old and undecifrable one..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
First video is a bird

Second video is a high altitude aircraft contrail catching the sunlight

The third video is a bird or insect, do you understand that moving objects in a still frame will blur?

Got bored after that, too easy.

If this is what your 'investigation group' comes up with, you need to find a better hobby. You clearly have ZERO objectivity and will find a 'UFO' in ANYTHING.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Degtyarev
First video is a bird

The third video is a bird or insect, do you understand that moving objects in a still frame will blur?

If this is what your 'investigation group' comes up with, you need to find a better hobby. You clearly have ZERO objectivity and will find a 'UFO' in ANYTHING.

First video is not a bird.I thought that too,but when i zoom in i change my mind...

Everybody have rights to think different then i do,but you reasons are so funny and wrong...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Originally posted by Degtyarev
First video is a bird

First video is not a bird.I thought that too,but when i zoom in i change my mind...

Everybody have rights to think different then i do,but you reasons are so funny and wrong...

You zoomed in a low resolution image until it was indistinguishable, then decided it was a flying future craft with intelligent beings driving it around?

So the choices:
1) It's the exact same shape as a terrestrial flying being known as a 'bird', millions of which exist basically without us paying attention
2) It's a mysterious craft from outer space being driven by beings that we don't know exist, who travelled billions of lightyears to look like a bird?
edit on 9-6-2011 by Degtyarev because: Posted too early

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Degtyarev

Yes,i had a picture but i can't find it,i think i lost it.

I will try to find a picture,then you can see it can't be a bird....

And just tell me,because you said it's a bird,but what race of bird?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I have fixed your embeds....If you want the pictures to show on your thread, please upload them to MATS - Media Above Top Secret and use the atsimg code to embed.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Zdravo brate!

Most of the cases and photos you brought up here can be quite easily explained (as shown by previous posters), however, I think you'd be very interested in another recurring case here on the Balkans with which I'm pretty familiar, and although photos and video footage are lacking there's quite a number of things you'd find pretty informative there, and if you show more interest, I will gladly present to you the rest of the research and data I've collected about the recurring phenomenon so far. I'm not going to be posting the link here, rather I'll u2u it to the people who are interested in doing some extensive reading

Pozdravi!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Degtyarev

I agree, the first video is a bird for sure.

new topics

top topics

join