It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Parents Must Stop Teaching Hate to their Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Dude, how about every "parent", stop passing on "hatred".

LOVE is the answer Brother.

We are all "ONE"!

No separation.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Suicide attacks are the attack of the hopeless. Someone who has no cares left, someone who has had everything around them crushed. Someone who has no real weapons and no real protection from the 5th most powerful military in the world that has locked them in a prison. Do I condone it? Hell no, but do I understand the psychology behind it? Sure I do. Because I'm not a blind biased supporter of a group that is conditioned to believe they can do no wrong and to always support them. I'm an outsider in every definition of the word.

Blocking freedom of movement, routes to work and family members, hospitals, demo thousands of their homes and schools, check points on their way to schools.

And considering Israel is responsible for substantially more civilian deaths, I don't know what you're smoking. These people gun for kids and women, they kill the bloody animals so they can't eat. They use white phosphorous on a country with no military.

You aren't fooling anyone pal.

edit on 10-6-2011 by eleventhsun because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by eleventhsun because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by eleventhsun because: typos, paragraphs

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Give them a chance to have an education and have a job and the hate teachings will be a distant forgotten memory as if you bomb someone day in and day out, herd people into prision camps this will be the way forward. Change the thinking and the teachings will follow.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
I don't think half of you commenting on this thread have even watched the video. The title was intented to be ironic and if you see the video it is not Arabs spreading hate.

God some of you people are so quick to comment you don't even bother viewing the content.

Frankly I am repulsed by some of these videos.
I don't care who is drinking the hater-aide, who is doing the beating or the killing.
I do not want to rest my eyes on one more person wrestling with the agony that is their lives.
Some days I just say to myself -No more blood.
Many of these are graphic violence, and anyone that embeds video should give a fair and honest description of what we are about to see. This is part of the rules of ATS. You are supposed to tell us what is in the video when you post one. Not bait people with hyperbole and expect some sort of surprised response when it is not what you say it is.
Give me a break. It is enough to know some of this stuff happens. I do not need to have the everlasting impressions printed indelibly on my brain with my morning cornflakes.
It is not apathy. It is not like I do not already know some of this stuff goes on.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

There are no graphic images in the video I posted. Once again, I don't believe you have seen it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

A provocative bunch of asshole is what they seem to me.

Surely you don't see this as "Israeli education at work", do you?

At the end of the day, what is the point of all of this? Your argument either falls on deaf ears of over zealous ears, both are the same opinion, only in a different color.

The whole thing is getting kind of old if you ask me.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

At the end of the day, what is the point of all of this? Your argument either falls on deaf ears of over zealous ears, both are the same opinion, only in a different color.

What you mean to say is anti-zionist ears...
BTW, the movement is growing...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

No I don't think this is Israeli education at work. I was simply taking a play on what people claim is Arab/Muslim education and reversing the position.

reply to post by fooks

You don't like any thread which challenges your shielded conventional school of thought.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Then I would think the US should set a good example and quit teaching hate against foreigners themselves.

How ironic, considering Americans are the most HATED people, arrogantly derided by classless people from around the globe.

I'm sure you would say "it's justified" -- which in reality proves MY point exactly.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")

www.youtube.com...

they should teach in kindergarden
one should look in the mirror BEFORE pointing fingers.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

What I'm saying is there's no point to this endless bickering.

Let go of the narrative already.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I see what you did there, all I'm saying is- What's the point of all of this? What is your point?

What is the point?

And the bigger question- Why do we focus so much on the negative, and not enough on the positive?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

And the bigger question- Why do we focus so much on the negative, and not enough on the positive?

I'd love to hear some positive news on peace talks..
Got some??

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Oh, so Israeli Arab relations are all about politics?

No acts of kindness, no coexistence?

Just what you get on your news feed, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

Oh, so Israeli Arab relations are all about politics?
No acts of kindness, no coexistence?
Just what you get on your news feed, right?

No, I see plenty of good from the people of both sides..
But that's not what we're really discussing..
Only the leaders set the agenda which is a shame and a crime...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join