It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Parents Must Stop Teaching Hate to their Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

What can I say. I'm interested in how the pro-Zionists will defend the actions of these right wing Israeli's.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Look - I agree with the sentiment but -

Add.. What do you think.

I saw the topic, then saw the content and closed it, pointless..

I dont want to be the argument you start.

"What can I say. I'm interested in how the pro-Zionists will defend the actions of these right wing Israeli's.

is not really helping.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Let's not forget however, that not all or the majority of Jews are not the racists in the previous video. Here are some national Jewish hero's.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Then I would think the US should set a good example and quit teaching hate against foreigners themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

What do I think? That is a good question one which I should have adressed earlier. It is difficult for me to express my feeling to this situation without involving an emotional reaction, which I tend to prefer to avoid. The actions of these misguided and intolerant Jews is unneceptable and utterly disgusting. They have no reason to de-molarize Muslims in such a manner. That is what I think.

reply to post by damwel

I don't hink you have watched the video. The title was meant to be ironic, it actually has nothing to do with Arab teaching hate but rather it is a video of Israeli hate towards Muslims.
edit on 9-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You're right on. I agree 100% with you my friend. The only problem with the finger pointing is you have failed to put some of our failures in there too. Anyone remember Watts? The L.A. riots? Hatred is not exclusive to any specific people. Take a video in any country and it'll be no different. Until we stop hating how can we expect anyone to take us seriously? Just had a homeless and an innocent bystander shot and killed in Montreal,by the police, just a few days ago. Sad times indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

Where's the love man?

edit on 9-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hate is hate regardless whom it is aimed at.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This kind of video sickens me.

Puts me in mind of the European attitude towards Zionists prior to the holocaust.

There is racism across the world of one form or another, but openly calling for the death of another group/race of people is disgusting.

To those who wish for such things I say...."Karma, dude, Kaaarrrmmmmaaa"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

You could say the same thing about many, many Jews who teach their children it is their duty to hate and destroy and slaughter their enemy. For too many it is a holy obligation to annihilate any group and in particular the Palenstines including the women and children and even the animals so no one can say "that ox once belonged to a Palestine." It is pretty sick and twisted too. Lots more information can be found in this thread that is already started. Is your thread here some sort of rebuttal to or tit for tat, to that thread? I know you say youre interested in seeing how the pro-zionists respond to this blanket and innocuous statement (I think that's called a troll) so I hope I did not disappoint you! www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Replace 'Arab' by 'ALL' in the title of your thread, and I am in agreement with you.

But I don't think you would agree with that, because, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you too seem to be pedalling a 'hate' agenda.

edit on 9-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
All of humanity MUST stop teaching hate to their children.

Let's see:

Read the hateful replies to hippy run over by car and how many people agree with what the driver did.

All the video games like zombie shoot out and blast em brains out.................(sic)

All the violence, gore and sex (hooked together) on TV and the movies desensitizing our youth.

The endless wars America is involved in, in the hypocritical name of "democracy" when in actuality it's for the oil and natural resources.

Let's make sure our own laundry is clean before we talk about washing someone elses.

And........................how would you feel if your country, your people were blamed for a false flag operation (911), invaded, your children murdered, your buildings leveled, your country occupied with foreigners all for the banksters on Wall Street.............get this 911 was perpetrated by our own government in order to allow the puppet masters to invade the Middle East......................and most of you fell for it.

Don't call the kettle black when your pots just as black.

WARNING BELOW VIDEO CONTAINS WHAT YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAID FOR and may be disturbing to those of you not wanting to view reality...........Blood money.

And you wonder why the Middle East now hates us?

For just three seconds imagine holding your beloved little innocent child dead in your arms from an invading force that was tricked into invading your country by a false flag operation................the blood of innocents is upon our hands.

I am not saying the Middle East people are wonderful, they are still in the stone ages, but we went over there - no they did not come over here. Bush Jr. and his administration arranged and paid for 911.

I am so tired of trying to wake you sleeping beauties up from this tyranical matrix.

The populace just keep gulping down that corporate kool aid by the bucket full.........all in the name of profit.

Again, they did not come over here............we went over there.

Our government was involved in 911 and accomplished two things,

1) Gave them the excuse to invade another country
2) Gave them the excuse to take yet more of our freedoms away in the name of "National Security".

So what are you all going to do about it?

My guess is stay asleep...............sweet dreams America.............and soon the world.

edit on 9-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I don't like what I see, but.... I can not tell from the video if this was a response to calls made by the Arabs near by, or this is just their usual inflammatory chanting. Can you ?!

How many Israeli Jews strapped explosives to their chest and blown a bunch of Arab civilians to pieces because they were “ taught to hate Arabs” ?

How many Arabs did just that ???

The more posts you write here, the more you revile how deep your hypocrisy is.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't think half of you commenting on this thread have even watched the video. The title was intented to be ironic and if you see the video it is not Arabs spreading hate.

God some of you people are so quick to comment you don't even bother viewing the content.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
I don't think half of you commenting on this thread have even watched the video. The title was intented to be ironic and if you see the video it is not Arabs spreading hate.

God some of you people are so quick to comment you don't even bother viewing the content.

I did, and I agree with your sentiments 100%. Some of the comments remind me of those platitudes on YT videos that get hundreds of thumbs-ups, even when they are utterly irrelevant to the topic at hand, or in some cases even contradicts them.

Obviously, everyone would agree that parents shouldn't teach hate to children. What should be obvious, but apparently isn't, is that this thread is intended to focus on one particularly hateful group of people. Every nation on earth has a unique set of problems. Some places it's over-spending, in other places it's complacency, in others it's lack of education. In the Middle East, particularly in Israel, teaching hate is one of the biggest problems.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
double post
edit on 9-6-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

So basically, you needed a false title to draw attention to your own thread.
Lame, reminds me of proto.

For every video you find describing Jews as “haters”, we can find one hundred made by your beloved the Palestinians, plus the blood shed it caused.

If this is your battle field, you will lose.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

The title resembles wnat is often said about Arabs. That they are being taught hate from a young age. I used this title and posted a video of the opposite to open people's eyes to the fact that both sides are guilty of this.

Don't put foward alegations towards me. The Palestinians are not my beloved. I care no more for them then I do for all Jew and Gentiles. All humans are equal to me. What I do care for is truth and justice. I care not for the Palestinian cause nor for the Israeli cause. That is where we differ.

I don't deny that there are videos of muslims spreading hate. I have seen this myself. Feel free to post any, even though this is irrelevant. The intention of the thread was to show people that there are two sides to this story, ofcourse you choose to only listen to what your 'beloved' people, the Israeli's say.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

I don't like what I see, but.... I can not tell from the video if this was a response to calls made by the Arabs near by, or this is just their usual inflammatory chanting. Can you ?!

How many Israeli Jews strapped explosives to their chest and blown a bunch of Arab civilians to pieces because they were “ taught to hate Arabs” ?

How many Arabs did just that ???

The more posts you write here, the more you revile how deep your hypocrisy is.

Why would the Israelis need to?

They have a military that's paid for and armed by the United States.

You don't need bomb belts when you have a fresh apache gunship on your doorstep every month.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Why would an Israeli do that?

They get to jump in a US F15 or Apache..
Maybe they'd prefer a Tank, Gunboat or even a 50T bulldozer seems popular amongst Israelis..

I certainly don't hear any willing to dye for the cause..
Too worried about defensive abilities and preemptive strikes..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join