It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post here to debunk Timewave Zero theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I will open this thread since some people don't want to be the first to go with their own opinions about a way to debunk this theory.

There is a way to debunk timewave zero theory? FIND ONE.

These are the conditions:

1) Some people think the graph of the theory DOES NOT have fractal qualities of any kind. If you are one of those people tell us WHY you think this.
Explain why the graph shouldn't be called fractal.

2) Some people think Timewave Zero cannot forecast the future. Given this thread that describe precise resonances between past and present events www.abovetopsecret.com... tell us why we shouln't relie on the graph to try forecasting future events.
If the graph is able to correctly describe the past it should be easy to use to forecast the future.

3) Some people claim we cannot know if a past moment is more novel or less novel than a present event. Since if you set the graph from year 1600 to year 2012 you will see that the graph goes down and down, and EVERY event of 1990s decade ( for example ) is automatically more novel than every event that happened in 1600s since every day that goes we are more near to the " eschaton ".

4) Some people look at 9/11 graph and find it happens on a peak, Than they look at October 2009 and find out that the month is way more novel than September 2001. Why?
Because the theory suggests than a terror attack is LESS novel than the discovery of dozens of exoplanets.

9/11 event can be the resonance of a past event like when Hitler in about 1934 organized a false flag attack in Germany ( its not sure but it is very probable ).

Instead, that amount of exoplanets is more difficult to have a resonance in the past.

So, no, claiming that the graph shows 9/11 is less novel than October 20 2009 is NOT a way to automatically debunk the graph.

5 ) Claiming that a bunch of events are shown to be not novel on the graph when in your opinion the graph should show a huge dip in novelty is not a way to debunk the theory,
In fact pretty much every event in the present can be linked to a resonant event in the past and THAT is the thing that matters the most, NOT if it is novel or habitual.

Why Japan tsunami/quake/nuclear disaster is NOT novel on the graph? Because it occurs on a peak, therefore is an event that changes stability into novelty therefore the graph gradually descends into novelty after March 2011.

It also is in resonance with a quake and tsunami in Japan in 1896 and linked with discovery of radioactivity in the same year, 1896.
That is the thing that matters, not if it is novel or not.

5) One last condition. I created this thread so that other threads about timewave zero don't become a debunking challenge.
So, if you post IN HERE, please try not to move your debunking into other timewave zero threads. Use this place instead to debunk everything you want to.

In the sentences above this 5th point I descibed my own opinion that should challenge debunkers.

Go now, start debunking timewave zero theory with some serious information. If you CAN.

Or wait 2013

Zagari

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Regardless of what the actual subject or topic is, creating rules that forbid certain actions, is in itself, a debunking.

This would be similar to saying-
"Ok. just try and debunk this video of a UFO that I saw last night. I dare ya.
BUT, before I let you watch my video, you must first agree to these regulations that I have put forth.

#1 You CANNOT slow down the playback speed.
#2 Screenshots are strictly FORBIDDEN.
#3 Turn off your computer speakers so that you will hear none of the background noise.
#4 You MUST stay at a minimum of 6 feet away from your computer monitor."

If you agree to these regulations, Sign here X_________

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
OK Ill have a crack

All the connections Ive seen between past and present events seem weak at best, normally its about 2 semi related incidents.

For example a fire happening in 2 years 60 years apart, Im pretty sure serious bushfires happen on a yearly basis.

MAY 2010, THAILANDIA CIVIL WAR and... 1847 MEXICAN- AMERICAN WAR...
JUNE 2010, KYRGIZ RIOTS and... 1850 TAIPING REBELLION
JULY 2010 WIKILEAKS and... INAUGURATION OF INTER-CONTINENTAL TELEGRAPH,
1858 JULY 2010 PAKISTAN FLOODS and... GRENOBLE FLOOD 1859

Now other than the general details what is it exactly that ties these together?

1st one, 1 is civil war 1 is international war. Both of which happen on a yearly basis
2nd one, 1 is a riot 1 is a rebellion, apart from mindless violence and bloodshed what do these 2 situations have in common, again these things happen all the time.
3rd one, I fail to see any connection at all

4th one, yep both floods but once again THEY HAPPEN EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Without me going thru the timeline piece by piece can you give me some credible examples?
Preferably something along the lines of the whole Abraham Lincoln/JFK assasination coincidence thing, provide a few pieces of evidence like that and you can consider me a convert

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions are laid down by ATS. Good luck setting your own parameters.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

In any theory of a scientific nature the onus is on the theorist to supply supporting evidence that there is corolation of the data presented that leaves no room for speculation.
so far time wave zero is speculative and is clearly a case of the human condition seeing what we want to see..
untill you can give me more evidence to support it then the idea of debunking it is unimportant..
you have to actually supply something worth debunking to start with.
As i wrote in your other thread about the same topic..

we can find patterns in anything, us humans are good at that. maybe thats why we are here..
now if the events were more closely related in each time wave i might be swayed but most are grasping at straws
if nearly every events counterpart was between the same points of reference ie ww2 America vs Germany.
and a corresponding event was usa vs Germany again.. well that would be a start
but it would have to be for all the events..
for every set of "matching" events there is so many more that have no connections..
i have look at this theory before, and until it really comes together in a more substantial way..
i dont think its anything but human nature to see what we want to see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typos and spelling.. the matrix made me do it..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If we didn't know about the Mayan calendar and its end date, would the graph accurately line up with this end date? No, McKenna lined up the graph to match the end date. Timewave Zero is totally arbitrary.

What did I win?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

No, it is not arbitrary because all the future events are based on August 6 1945 being the date when one of the evolutionary cycles end.
Mathematical calculations show that the next evolutionary cycle will last 67. 29 years and it ends December 3 2011. After that, next evolutionary cycle will last 384 days until December 15 2012 and than hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds.

We tried setting up the resonances for November 18 2012 end date ( original end date ) but we foun out that if we set the end date in December the events are more closely linked to each other.

If you choose another end date you won't find any correct resonance between past and present.

He chose August 6 1945 because it was the resonance of the beginning of the universe, the big bang.

So, it is not exactly completely casual and arbitrary.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

2012 is not " indicated " by the TWZ fallacy - it was chosen by its creators .

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

We found out that Assange personality and related events resonate with Ned Kelly. That is a good resonance.
The resonance cannot occur in a different moment in the present, it was meant to really occur in November 2010- December 2010.

Cairo, protester sets fire on himself, January 2011, SAME DAY ON GRAPH, January 30 – Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria and his mistress Baroness Mary Vetsera commit a double suicide (or a murder suicide) in the Mayerling hunting lodge.

This...The same day when that protestant sets fire on himself...If you select that precise day and place it on the graph you will see that THAT is the ONLY day in the whole present that resonates with that double suicide in the past.
Of course, the two events have different goals if you want, but the pattern of killing oneselves in a public way to trigger something else is the resonance.

JANUARY 26 2011 EGYPT REVOLUTION and... JANUARY 31 1891 PORTUGAL REVOLUTION, LINK ON SAME DAY ON GRAPH

January 26 2011...The graph shows that a revolution was meant to start that day. Why it didn't happen in Portugal? Because in that moment Egypt was more prone to have a revolutionary period in its own history.

The current egypt revolution is directly linked to the portugal one...It was meant to re-occur on that day. Not before, not after.

Let's go to 1896...That year a quake in Japan triggered a tsunami, and a few months before radioactivity was discovered.
What is the resonance?

March 11 2011...( 13 days late on " schedule " anyway )...a quake in Japan triggers tsunamis, than a nuclear disaster happens, resulting in radioactivity being a serious issue and trouble.

That event in 1896 has the same graph formation of that period in early 2011. It was meant to happen right there. Not before, not after.

See now?

I hope this post is helping you.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by cripmeister

We tried setting up the resonances for November 18 2012 end date ( original end date ) but we foun out that if we set the end date in December the events are more closely linked to each other.

Setting the end date on December 21 2012 offsets August 6 1945.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Sorry dude but I just dont see it

Id like to ask you a question, Im open to the possibility your right but are you open to the possibility your wrong?

If your open minded Ill let you pick the time difference and Ill show you a more credible list of coincidences to prove that it can be done with any 2 times set at any interval.

So you give me a start date and a time frame (say between 10 and 100 years) and Ill do the work

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This wouldn't work. You can only find resonances if the graph picture for a certain year /day/ week in the past etc. is IDENTICAL to the graph picture of a certain year/day/week in the present.

I use the java model graph and these resonances are the ONLY way resonances can be found out.

Its not casual. You cannot take an event from 1300 and making it resonate with an event in 2010. It is impossible. The graph picture for that year is different from the 2010 one.
You would only find resonances with events in 2001/2002, 2002 being in resonance with 1300s.

You would have to find some other date other than August 6 1945 to map both past and future and you would have to change the end date of the graph.

I work with this since 2009, is the only way it can be...

You will find one single day that resonates with big bang, August 6 1945.

I tried mapping the past and future from July 20 1969 just for the sake of it and it was all wrong.

The current way is the only logical way.

There is an order. If you change one thing you have to change all the rest.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well ill be so brazen as to give you a start point as i belive exactly what your saying
given any two time frames a list of evnts can be found that show time wave type evidence
so if you care to use my dates
how about over 10 years
using 1973-1983 and 1997-2007
as the two ten year time frames.

edit , especially since the op in both threads evades me with an answer containing substantial proof.

edit on 9-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

You would have to set up a date that should show resonances with beginning of the universe, big bang, and FROM that date you would be able to build a map of both the past and future.

You would have to calculate 67. 29 years after the date you have chosen and than after that, count 384 days, than 6 days, than a few hours, than a few minutes, milliseconds etc.

For example, if you choose to map past and future from July 20 1969 you would obtain a end date that would be around December 4 2036.

Count 67 years before 1945, you will find the year telephone was invented...See? Every 67 years before 1945 show something huge to happen.

Try doing the same with 1969, it wouldn't eactly work.

Trust me, I've been there, tried it.

Now I only work with the original standard model.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

But the whole point is to show you that there is other examples that will show that the time wave time frames dont matter to finding comparable data.
by telling us not to try to find evidence that supports what we are saying, means to me that you dont want us to try to debunk the theory which is what you asked us to do in the first place...
man.. make up your mind..
are you just trying to make us believe or are you truly looking to question the evidence with a rational scientific mind set?
its sort of like the villain saying dont look over there you wont find anything to the police..
but with out further investigation.. well the truth wont show its self..
but to get you started, this video might be a start.

edit on 9-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

OK I think Im starting to see what you mean.

The actual events themselves are unimportant, what is important is the way they affect things??

Am I on the right track?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Count 67 years before 1945, you will find the year telephone was invented...See? Every 67 years before 1945 show something huge to happen.

Except the telephone was not invented in 1878

Even Bell and Watson's famous voice transmission was made in 1876. And that was the culmination of many years of development.

The most notable event in 1878 was the founding of Ipswich Town FC

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I haven't been too happy with timewaves "results" or ability to predict future events. If I were to judge time-wave on its ability to predict media events i would say its a fail.

But I do believe terrence was definitely onto something with the idea of novelty and fractal time etc.

I think the main problem, by far, is trying to associate media events with novelty. Novelty is something that can happen in our personal lives, collectively. IMO most manifestations from novelty fluctuations wont be reported in the news, regardless of whether its mainstream or alternative.

Theoretically, if you had a type of super computer able to record everything on internet, like every tweet, every facebook comment, every email, every blog etc etc. and compute the changes in everyone ones lives it would be more accurate than trying to match to media events. But this is impossible, and even if it were, imo it would still only get a very small percentage. A perfected, and much more advanced version of Princeton's GCP could also give an indication, in theory.

I don't think there is any technology capable of proving or disproving time-wave.

Humans have long had an obsession with the need to know future events, perhaps stemming from a type of insecurity or fear. In desperation to have the future mapped out we risk missing the only thing which is real, the present. Timewave may be a revelation about the nature of time and his-story, but it wont spoil the surprise ending.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Have you seen any comment from that you tube video ? They all say to the poster " You didn't understand timewave zero at all ".
That video debunks itself for misunderstanding.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes, and also the way global society behaves in response to the events matters...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join